• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pichu is better than Bowser and way better than Kirby. Just sayian.
At MIST we had a couch tournament to see who got one of the couches to sleep on. It was a random character tournament. Round 1 against March Hare I got kirby against pichu. Kirby won. Nuff said.

Also, bunbun beat kels on stream with kirby.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ic's vs ness is horrendous for ness. pk fire happens to suck as well. lol. it's easy to avoid because it's range is so small, just watch out for it and block/evade. ness's best tools are djc stuff, strange smash attack properties, and jab/tilts. djc fair and such. ic's can evade his stuff very easily with wavedashing. ness has a huge mobility handicap against ic's. mad easy matchup :p

Stevo

Smash Champion
ic's vs ness is horrendous for ness. pk fire happens to suck as well. lol. it's easy to avoid because it's range is so small, just watch out for it and block/evade. ness's best tools are djc stuff, strange smash attack properties, and jab/tilts. djc fair and such. ic's can evade his stuff very easily with wavedashing. ness has a huge mobility handicap against ic's. mad easy matchup :p
I said against NANA

NOT ic's

jeez, nobody even reads posts

lol

(for those who don't know, if you hit nana with a PK fire, you can keep spamming it on her, cause as far as I know you can't DI out of it for her or something.... it works, thats all I know. Be sure to shield break popo first tho, so he can't stop you. lol)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
thanks for the hint Stevo I'll pick Ness, shieldbreak Popo, and then infinite nana with PK fire.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
bowser's dthrow doesn't work on G&W and jiggs, regardless of port. it skips the hit frame in the animation due to the .60 multiplier on the throw animation.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
are you going to verify that in game or just throw out random information that may or may not be right

Stevo

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure if you are in port 3 and a star man hits kirby at the right time it skips the damage due to the .00 damage multiplier on the starman animation

sort of on topic:

I would have to agree with ICG to some degree that Pichu isn't the worst character in the game.
I don't see how that is not ness.
Even bowser has Yoshi's.

not that anyone cares, but I would order the last 4 as

Bowser
pichu
kirby
ness
solo nana

EDIT: Forgot solo nana

Top Bottom