• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official MBR 2010 NTSC Tier List

rhan

Smash Hero
After 3 seconds of standing still YL drops his guard and the shield is no longer up. FOr the shield to be up at all times we have to crouch. And still out ginormous forehead can still be shot.

I know you guys were trolling but most people don't know that.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
But then you dash grab when they shield and its stupid >_>
Her other options are safer and still have follow potential. Her dash attack is a more counterable move by nature of its lag. We could get into a flow chart of what you can do to counter them countering your dash attack, but at the end of the day you're still committing to unnecessary lag at some point with a character that's basically built on defense and being safe.

Her other options you can be far less committal. They are less risky, and still provide potential for awesome ****.

Her dash attack is amazing, but it's just not as good as those other moves.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
/will never even say anything less than 200% seriously again, lest I get a lecture about stuff I know

That said, sheik is bottom tier.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
It's just that you're so bad against her (speaking from personal experience) I have no way of knowing whether or not you're serious

edit: You're also a Falco player (kind of).

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
It's just that you're so bad against her (speaking from personal experience) I have no way of knowing whether or not you're serious

edit: You're also a Falco player (kind of).
A) In practice and theory are different, lack of application doesn't imply lack of knowledge
B) First time fighting a pro sheik, and my first national; its a bit nervewracking
C) I can know stuff about sheik and happen not to be familiar with the MU
D) I beat tope immediately after playing you
E) You're not so great against her yourself; maybe m2k should discredit things you say about sheik now too!
F) Not sure why you hate on everything I say, but whatever.
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
I feel the need to bump the Kirby love. You all just don't know.
White Kirby is AT LEAST an 8.0 on the tier list. It's so good, the Dutch have banned it. You'll all see soon enough.....

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
A) In practice and theory are different, lack of application doesn't imply lack of knowledge
B) First time fighting a pro sheik, and my first national; its a bit nervewracking
C) I can know stuff about sheik and happen not to be familiar with the MU
D) I beat tope immediately after playing you
E) You're not so great against her yourself; maybe m2k should discredit things you say about sheik now too!
F) Not sure why you hate on everything I say, but whatever.
G)
H)
I)
J)
K)
L)
M)
N)
O)
P)
Q)
R)
S)
T)
U)
V)
W)
X)
Y)
Z)
u mad?

Exelcior

Smash Rookie
I don't get it, when you don't have an argument against something someone said, instead you say "u mad?" You're just wasting space, not adding anything relevant to the thread, what's worse, regardless of whether the person is mad or not, how does it influence ANYTHING?

I'm not trying to diss anyone but come on...

Also, Samus and Ganon > Doc IMO.

GOD!

Smash Ace
I don't get it, when you don't have an argument against something someone said, instead you say "u mad?" You're just wasting space, not adding anything relevant to the thread, what's worse, regardless of whether the person is mad or not, how does it influence ANYTHING?
are u srs???? kk is cool enough to do whatever.
his comment was strikingly well timed, clever, and extremely original. it had a very friendly and serious tone to it. just enough humor, but still letting u know that he means business.
reply gets 10/10 from me. plz noob go die l3ave kk alone mfg

Kanelol

Smash Lord
someone better than you at Melee said the top three should be shiek, marth, jiggs

not necessarily in that order

/jussayin

Rostigalen

Smash Journeyman
I feel the need to bump the Kirby love. You all just don't know.
White Kirby is AT LEAST an 8.0 on the tier list. It's so good, the Dutch have banned it. You'll all see soon enough.....
The Danish have banned White Kirby, not the Dutch. Sorry about that ;)

Nevertheless, White Kirby is amazing.

/Isa

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
Sheik isn't gay.
Take that back!
I love her! <3

Hmm, a mixture of annoyed, insulted, depressed, neurotic, lovesick, and bored... among other things =PPPP

In short, yeah :mad:
you should be

If Sheik and Marth are NOT the top of the list (behind Jiggs) yet, then the MBR is stupider than I thought.
(haven't looked yet)

Red Flaco > others espeshalee

edit: wow yep, they're stupid, wow

At least they have 14 of the top 26 in the top 14

x After Dawn x

Smash Master

I'm not trying to diss anyone but come on...

Also, Samus and Ganon > Doc IMO.
i was going to say you're actually stupid but then i realized you're new

Top Bottom