• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
no more news on brawl central maybe they are waiting the traffic slow down
Or maybe they're justing waiting for news...

AH. I just realized how smoothly the boards are flowing now. It's so nice to be able to view threads without 2 mins of frickin lag.

OmegaRS

Smash Apprentice
Dedede has his same Japanese anime voice...dunno if that's good news for his English voice
Well Meta Knight was given a different voice. I don't think Nintendo has a very good relationship with 4kids in the first place. (I just heard it somewhere. Don't quote me on that)

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
It doesnt mean anything. It just means google translater sucks ****.
I don't think I've heard anyone say "jeepers" for fifty years. O_o It really doesn't matter.

I can't wait to come back tomorrow and see this big notice that says:

"Due to the massive volume of logins last night, Smashboards server repairs will take ten to twelve hours."

And Brawl Central looks like a fifty car pile up on a interstate highway. Pure chaos.

*goes to get ready to BRAWL.*

shanus

Smash Hero
can anyone link me to some of the key pieces of information which is accurate? I would really appreciate it as smashboards is loading slow and I've been away all day and want my daily smash fill :-O! Thank you!

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
GameFAQs will never stop sucking.

Ever.

I wonder why they aren't at least noting on what they SEE, instead of what they play?

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I'm dissapointed about Pokemon Trainer dissapearing, it seems lazy.
I agree.
They could have made him take flight on a Flying type Pokemon like Pidgeot or Staraptor. Or even just placed a hovering platform with a Pokeball emblem on it. Making him just simply not appear is terrible.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Hey Aeris, good to know you're back. If you want to help, the first post has the 2CH threads that have information. .Yoshi is helping me as well. Go translators! I'm going to start looking for other sources rather than just 2CH

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
Yea, its Gamefaqs doing this on purpose. I went there and one guy said he had 58 tabs of brawl central he continues to refresh and he he tell others to help him. Screw them!
Bah, it was me, and of course I was lying. I even doubt Firefox allows over 50 tabs >.>. Also, I didn't tell any people to refresh. Although there are really people who are doing it, I don't condone it.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol everytime I enter BrawlBarracks in aim on trillian I enter an empty room. =O

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yea, its Gamefaqs doing this on purpose. I went there and one guy said he had 58 tabs of brawl central he continues to refresh. Screw them!
My god. That'd make my computer explode!

What an idiot, though. Seriously.

EDIT: lol... nvm...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
One post on 2chan mentions ポリゴンデータ, or Porygon Data. No idea what it's in reference to, but perhaps another Pokeball. :ohwell:

Also, the Japanese posters don't much like the English version of Ashley's Theme lol. I like it, though! (Frankly, I like both versions.)

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
@Aeris

In this case I think the poster is referring to the refresh rate of the site...<_<
polygon data hehe

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I was reading 2ch, and according to one of the people there....... RIDLEY IS AN ASSIST TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely terrible, how could Sakurai do this?

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
I was reading 2ch, and according to one of the people there....... RIDLEY IS AN ASSIST TROPHY!!!!!!!!!!

This is absolutely terrible, how could Sakurai do this?
No, Post 890 says that they have not seen Ridley. Don't freak just yet. ;)

いや、リドリーは見てないな。

("No, have not seen Ridley.")

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
I saw something about Ridley, but I thought translators were already on it =/

Keep going guys! You are our hope!

Top Bottom