• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Ridley hasn't been confirmed in or out yet....chill :)

btw, did anyone recently IM me on aim and I didnt respond?...try it again, sorry.

Slojoz

Smash Cadet
"People are under the impression that Meta Knight is very good and Dedede is not. (This is only first impressions that are hours old, keep in mind)":):):):)
long live meta knight:chuckle:

Santini

Smash Journeyman
The Ridley thing is probably just someone taking advantage of the current sitution and trying to get attention

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Post 959:
AFでモグラーニャ
(AF de MOGURAANYA)

Muddy Mole is apparently an Assist Trophy.

LuigiTendo

Smash Apprentice
Oh, I hope it's not true! I was really wanting Ridley to be playable! Perhaps he still will be

Chepe

Smash Lord
Chronobound, please dont freak out like that, too many people catch hysteria easy here. 2chan is not very reliable, and it has not been reported by many people, which it would if it were true...

Ridley WONT be an AT. He will be either playable or boss, Sakurai paid much attention to him since he mentions him in updates...

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
In the translated version of the Latest 2CH thread.. it says these characters are hidden:
Capt. Falcon
Krystal
Sonic
Seek (Shiek)
Great King of Evil (possibly Ganondorf)
Snake
Mars (Marth)
Ridley
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Recombination Model (Don't know what this is, Mii's maybe)
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Black Shadow

I'm pretty sure you guys saw this... I don't know if this is real or fake, but it says there in number 8.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
The Ridley thing is probably just someone taking advantage of the current sitution and trying to get attention
But if it's true, it'll be hilarious.

I'm no Ridley hater, I just find humor in the thought of a "shoe-in" character getting beaten with the Assist Trophy bat.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Muddy Mole is an assist trophy. (Not Monty Mole) Muddy Mole is a character from "Mole Mania", a GB game that Sakurai adores.

Well, it looks like I was right about that

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
In the translated version of the Latest 2CH thread.. it says these characters are hidden:
Capt. Falcon
Krystal
Sonic
Seek (Shiek)
Snake
Mars (Marth)
Ridley
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Black Shadow

I'm pretty sure you guys saw this... I don't know if this is real or fake, but it says there in number 8.
I'm pretty sure that's fake...

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
Capt. Falcon
Krystal
Sonic
Seek (Shiek)
Snake
Mars (Marth)
Ridley
Mewtwo
Mr. Game & Watch
Ness
Luigi
Lucario
Black Shadow

This is the Umpteenth time i've seen this ITS FAKEEEEE....:p

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
1) That character list is fake and a 2chan creation. Please stop posting it ;)

2) I already referenced a post saying that Ridley had not yet been seen. Please stop saying it. ;)

kamekasu

Smash Ace
Some of that 2ch thread is speculation, so translating it will do no good. You need to distinguish between people who actually played the game and people who are responding to the people who actually played the game.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
Sorry if I missed it, but do we know all the playable characters for the demo?

Or are the new characters just PT and Dedede?

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Most of the 2ch posts are insignificant posts like some in this thread hehe, so people reading them in other languages might misinterpret them as truth.

edit: Muddy Mole

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
what are the japanese characters for whobby so i can start the google searching? there's gotta be more than wii-ds.com updating

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering if anything has happened with Ike's speed so far. I hope that they made him have less lag. That's all I need to be happy with Whobby 2008.

Santini

Smash Journeyman
"Conflicting News: Apparently, a Nintendo rep has confirmed that Brawl is coming out on the 24th in Japan, however the Brawl pamphlets handed out show the price of the game, but no release date. "

If a Nintendo rep actually said it was coming out the 24th, what's not to believe?

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
What's conflicting about the pamphlets? Lack of a release date on them doesn't mean the release date has been pushed back, especially if reps there confirm an on-schedule release.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
you should get the same amount if you search for whobby...but

ワールドホビーフェア
world hobby fair

Hallowed Storm

Smash Journeyman
They said Ikes Side B would boost his speed.
Hm... I've seen videos from E4All, and his Side B is a fast move, but I mean if they actually edited his stats and moves to make him more agile, even if just the slightest bit. Or, if his invisible lag was removed. That would also be nice.

Thanks anyway, though. :)

EDIT: Oh, thanks for that info from Jump Festa. That makes me happy. :)

Top Bottom