• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
I like Brawl's menus. They remind me a lot of Kirby Air Ride, which has the best menus ever, in my opinion.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
@ Sputnik: It says that you have chosen not to receive PMs. Fix that and I'll respond. ;)

Zero Laser is said to do 44%, in case you're interested.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Will you ridley fanboys sthu, the worst that could happen to ridley is being a Boss and you know it.. he will never be an AT.

but what if :o lol

Novus

Smash Apprentice
"i kno america hasnt so it might get removed from the North America version of the game since it will be a spoiler to the pokemon games and i dont think they would let that stay in."

Using that logic, Mew won't be in, cuz that's a spoiler to Red and Blue.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
the owner of Brawl Central is clearly lurking this topic.
I guess you could say so. The stage selection screen was given to me by Aeris before he posted it here. I just took a while to post it because my servers are a bit slow and I had to crop and resize it before uploading it. I'm also using other sources and translators, so it's not like it's a copy and paste issue.

random_bob

Smash Cadet
"i kno america hasnt so it might get removed from the North America version of the game since it will be a spoiler to the pokemon games and i dont think they would let that stay in."

Using that logic, Mew won't be in, cuz that's a spoiler to Red and Blue.
red and blue had been out for a while before the original smash was even out and had appeared in a movie by that time i think. it was no spoiler moron. shaymin would be.

Top Bottom