• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Sputnikk8156

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm done guys. I'm too tired right now. I gotta pack anyway. I go back home tomorr.w

I'll leave this to Aeris and .Yoshi for now. I entrust you two with this thread. I just hope not to come back to this thread tomorrow and find it locked. :p
I think you are in good hands, Rest Up! we need you and your hard working skills!!

SaxyPlayah

Smash Apprentice
Are you f***ing joking me? You must be mentally retarted, because Ridley is not too big. Ridley in Melee's opening, TOP THAT! SMALLER THEN SAMUS! In fact, judging by the graphic quality, I say if Melee had 6 more months under development, we'd have Ridley as a Playable Character. How is he broken=??? Meta Knight's attack speed is broken, and Sonic's speed is broken. Please, just stop posting if you're going to be a idiot. No one cares how you imagine it because of your lack of imagination. That is one of the most overused phrases of all-time with smash. I heard people say that with EVERYONE, and every confirmed character. Ya, so that point FAILS!
Whoah, dude, calm down....i never mentioned anything about ridleys size....im not denying ridley at all....im really hoping he is in brawl and he has a fair chance in being in...lol, i was just making a joke about ridley being badass, that hed be broken, though obviously he wont.....ridley for brawl.....

I feel so....violated....lol

People, stop the ridley talk or this thread will get closed. It's like the Snake dispute before
I give my sincerest apologies for the ridley talk...i will stop posting about ridley now, sorry guys....

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
one person said he's write a report summarizing his findings...that'll make it easier to share

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Best post I have seen in a very long time. :bigthumbu
Awe, thanks. I wasn't sure if it was worth adding to the Ridley off-topicness or not. But it was an itch I had to scratch.

TwistedLullaby89

Smash Cadet
Are you f***ing joking me? You must be mentally retarted, because Ridley is not too big. Ridley in Melee's opening, TOP THAT! SMALLER THEN SAMUS! In fact, judging by the graphic quality, I say if Melee had 6 more months under development, we'd have Ridley as a Playable Character. How is he broken=??? Meta Knight's attack speed is broken, and Sonic's speed is broken. Please, just stop posting if you're going to be a idiot. No one cares how you imagine it because of your lack of imagination. That is one of the most overused phrases of all-time with smash. I heard people say that with EVERYONE, and every confirmed character. Ya, so that point FAILS!
And THIS is why most people could care less if Ridley didn't make the roster. A lot of the same goes for Geno too, there's a few hardcore, rabid, intolerant supporters out there who make everybody look bad. Imagine if someone who wanted someone with <0 chance of making the roster (Ivan "Ironman" Stewart, lol) behaved this way, there'd be movements to have him lynched.

EDIT: Sorry for the off-topic, we now return to your scheduled programming.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
while we are on the topic of bodily fluids, 2ch is on the topic of character clones...
nothing but speculation

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
And THIS is why most people could care less if Ridley didn't make the roster. A lot of the same goes for Geno too, there's a few hardcore, rabid, intolerant supporters out there who make everybody look bad. Imagine if someone who wanted someone with <0 chance of making the roster (Ivan "Ironman" stewart, lol) behaved this way, there'd be movements to have him lynched.
It makes me sad to see my favorite character for Brawl being represented by rabid fanboys...I just want a nice simple, "I would prefer if Ridley was in Brawl as a playable character." Short and sweet.

Anyways, guys, PLEASE get back on topic, as this thread is one of the many sources for fake leakers I can add to my index,

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And THIS is why most people could care less if Ridley didn't make the roster. A lot of the same goes for Geno too, there's a few hardcore, rabid, intolerant supporters out there who make everybody look bad. Imagine if someone who wanted someone with <0 chance of making the roster (Ivan "Ironman" Stewart, lol) behaved this way, there'd be movements to have him lynched.

EDIT: Sorry for the off-topic, we now return to your scheduled programming.
When people say something stupid, they should be corrected...

They aren't being lynched, being being taught because they are ignorant

TwistedLullaby89

Smash Cadet
It makes me sad to see my favorite character for Brawl being represented by rabid fanboys...I just want a nice simple, "I would prefer if Ridley was in Brawl as a playable character." Short and sweet.

Anyways, guys, PLEASE get back on topic, as this thread is one of the many sources for fake leakers I can add to my index,
Fair enough then... anything I missed in the past 45 minutes?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sorry, I know no more Ridley talk, but just to clear it up.

No, Ridley has seen it.
他にもMBやアシストフィギアでも目新しいのは見ていない。 Another novelty is also ASHISUTOFIGIA MB and watched it.

This was posted a short while after that comment. Basically, it's "Twilight Change" all over again *calms down*
Please, no more talk of Ridley, I already feel like flaming >_<

TwistedLullaby89

Smash Cadet
Can somebody recap any news that's come out in the past, oh, hour? I'm F5ing like Brock Lesnar in here, looking for that one thread that kept editing everything that got confirmed to the front page, but I can't find it.

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, I know no more Ridley talk, but just to clear it up.

No, Ridley has seen it.
他にもMBやアシストフィギアでも目新しいのは見ていない。 Another novelty is also ASHISUTOFIGIA MB and watched it.

This was posted a short while after that comment. Basically, it's "Twilight Change" all over again *calms down*
Please, no more talk of Ridley, I already feel like flaming >_<
My first Ridley-related post!

That post just says he wasn't seen in the demo as either an assist trophy or simply as just being there

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
HAHA! Too good. That and the Tyra Banks thing. And Psycho summed up my response. And the reason we jump on Ridley is we're tired of hearing the same crap over and over again...and Ridley threads are more banned from smashboards then Brinstar Depths in Melee tournaments! :laugh:

Ergh...when does the event end if it hasn't already (how many hours/minutes, and whatever)=??? Hopefully we get some pictures and videos, too! :) I want to see the item switch for some reason! >_<

Top Bottom