• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I need http://game13.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1200159219/ and http://game13.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/famicom/1200191136/ translated because there are the 2chan threads being updated. When the first one hits 1000 posts, the second will be updated.
You know, ShortFuse, you could always try to learn Japanese and translate them yourself. Either that, or ask a bit more politely - there's only a few of us here who can translate, so it would be more appreciated if you asked us a bit more politely.

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else curious to hear about how stamina is implemented from someone who actually has played with PT?

suzuki brawl

Smash Journeyman
there a idiot posting information at his site,that's just selfpromotion doesn't pay attention to him,all the information that he has,i'm sure that it posted here ;)

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
You know, ShortFuse, you could always try to learn Japanese and translate them yourself. Either that, or ask a bit more politely - there's only a few of us here who can translate, so it would be more appreciated if you asked us a bit more politely.
I didn't realize I came across rudely. I'm sorry. I'm trying to pinpoint information. I'm mostly throwing these out for Chi's Finest since I think he has somebody who's helping him translate.

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
Could someone translate this please? I used google translator, but it doesn't help much.

12:35 ONETTO DX and specifications are largely unchanged.
12:50 アイテムにどせいさんが、ポケモンにメタグロスが登場しています。 12:50 dead SEISAN items, Gross appeared in the meta Pokemon.  12:53 デデデの切り札ふだ発動の様子を確認、ワドルディが次々に登場しています。 12:53 DEDEDE not trump the imposition looking to confirm that the following people have appeared WADORUDI.
13:00 ドラグーン発動を確認、威力はきわめて高いです。 13:00 DORAGUN imposition verification, teeth are extremely high.
13:02 パンフの代わりにラミネートされた紹介が見せられますが、間に合わせ感を感じます。 13:02 PANFU laminate instead of the show will introduce a makeshift sense of me. また体験台下のパネルに発売日が書かれていません。 The panel also experience台下release date is not yet written. なお価格は書かれています。 The price is still being written.

Thanks.

RazeveX

Smash Ace
Could someone translate this please? I used google translator, but it doesn't help much.

12:35 ONETTO DX and specifications are largely unchanged.
12:50 アイテムにどせいさんが、ポケモンにメタグロスが登場しています。 12:50 dead SEISAN items, Gross appeared in the meta Pokemon.  12:53 デデデの切り札ふだ発動の様子を確認、ワドルディが次々に登場しています。 12:53 DEDEDE not trump the imposition looking to confirm that the following people have appeared WADORUDI.
13:00 ドラグーン発動を確認、威力はきわめて高いです。 13:00 DORAGUN imposition verification, teeth are extremely high.
13:02 パンフの代わりにラミネートされた紹介が見せられますが、間に合わせ感を感じます。 13:02 PANFU laminate instead of the show will introduce a makeshift sense of me. また体験台下のパネルに発売日が書かれていません。 The panel also experience台下release date is not yet written. なお価格は書かれています。 The price is still being written.

Thanks.
...Theres English right next to it...

YSM

Smash Apprentice
Anyone else curious to hear about how stamina is implemented from someone who actually has played with PT?
I sure as heck am. I plan on using him as my main character unless he totally sucks, so I'm really interested in some impressions on him.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
from 2CH: POKETORE hidden character is a woman,
Purine, PICHU, MYUUTSU

I'm not sure but are they unlocking people? Female Pokemon Trainer?
Her 3 pokemon are Jigglypuff, Pichu and Mewtwo?!??!

Garuda

Smash Ace
Yes they did, Ghost. At the stage select screen. You can see them in some videos.

Thino

Smash Master
from what i can get from google translation theres alt colors for the pokemon trainer, and it looks like its a girl from Red Fire version , also black charizard

RazeveX

Smash Ace
Yea, I know that. I used google translator, but I don't understand what it's saying.
Well let me use my supreme english to english translation skills to try and help.

Metagross is a pokeball pokemon.
umm...Dedede was not able to control the field??
umm...Bowser has big shiny teeth?
Release date and price not confirmed (???)

yeah...

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Purine, PICHU, MYUUTSU

Eh... what?

o_O

About the alt costume rumor: If there is one, than Sakurai is a liar. O_O

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Purine, PICHU, MYUUTSU

Female PT? Purin=Jigglypuff? Myuutsu=Mewtwo(awesome!)? Pichu?!? Where did you get this from?

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Purine, PICHU, MYUUTSU

No, someone was just saying, if PT were a girl, wouldn't it be fitting if she'd have those cute Pokemon...

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
Purine, PICHU, MYUUTSU

that would be neat!
but i can't see pichu with a decloned moveset

Top Bottom