• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Japanese Everything Thread: Sakurai Famitsu Interview - Translators needed!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
"Shaymin" or whatever is a secret pokemon that looks like some kind of grass hedgehog thing...

It hasn't been revealed yet...officially

Pokec

Smash Journeyman
so apparently brawl IS coming out on the 24th, according to a Nintendo rep.

awesome!

Chopders

Smash Cadet
DIDI (Dedede)
身軽、素早いが、決定打にかける Light, quick, on-dinger
攻撃の出は早い Out of the early attack
軽い割りにはあんまり飛ばなかった So is fairly mild飛ばなかった

メタナイト Meta Knight
こいつも素早く、攻撃の出が早い She is also quick, come quick attack
決定打に欠ける、手数で押すタイプ Dinger lack the type of trouble in the press
空中ジャンプは5回 Jump in the air five times
滑空は操作しづらく、スピードも遅いためあまり役に立たない DZURAKU gliding to the operation, the less useful for slow speed
上Bの後滑空に移行するので注意が必要 B after gliding on the need to migrate Note
切り札は強い、巻き込み範囲も広め Is a strong trump card, inclusion of a range spread
アピールは翼バサバサが二種類とワープみたいなやつ Appeal and the two wings were BASABASA guy like warp

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Isn't it funny how some people just discovered Shaymin existed lol! This reminds me of Jerachi (I was actually confused how they put it "into" your game lol)!

YSM

Smash Apprentice
What's with Shaymin, eh?
He so doesn't need to be there.
Darkrai, Giratina and/or Arceus would be better.
Seriously. Shaymin is so dull. There's nothing special about it. I BETTER see the three you mentioned.

ruffrydr017

Smash Apprentice
This sounds like a job for Serebii! We could likely get confirmation if Shaymin is in, because from what it sounds like, he's a pretty special character.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Shaymin will likely do nothing, merely drop a CD and give you bonus points (if they are present which I believe they are).

ChoccyStar

Smash Apprentice
Well, Diamond/Pearl has like 12 legendary Pokemon it's hard to classify them anymore.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Shaymin is cool. I really hope it uses Seed Flare. Thats it's signature attack. Like Dialga has Roar of Time. They said Regigigas has Crush Grip, so it makes sense that Shaymin has Seed Flare.

I need more Pokémon Trainer Info. And why can't he ride on a Pidgeot in moving Stages? That would have been so awesome. oh well...

Top Bottom