• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
benny is after me for sure. even though he's alot more useful than me.........

the lost should be shiz me or benny colbol hungry emilio.

hungry still has alot more to prove for him to be over colin. he knows dam well he can still be beaten by him anytime anywhere. its not like he gotten so good to the point where he can beat colin all the time

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
benny is after me for sure. even though he's alot more useful than me.........

the lost should be shiz me or benny colbol hungry emilio.

hungry still has alot more to prove for him to be over colin. he knows dam well he can still be beaten by him anytime anywhere. its not like he gotten so good to the point where he can beat colin all the time

Zoro

Smash Champion
You guys are forgetting Zoro in this list... He's easily top 8 with his Falco! XD
My falco sucks *compared to shiz,chops, and rice* but its enough to get me decent placings
Ask anyone that has played my falco outside of tourneys.People always ask me why i never use him in tourney.

Actually i feel much more confident with LINK!
Except fox god if fox did not exist i would have no problems with my main :)

I scratch my head over the thought of you feeling superior to me because you place well in a game that everyone here has already deemed horrible.

Leave me be gmoney jeezus

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Yo Chris did I tell you I fought a really good link at kansas

had him in both my pools
went falco on him 1st round cause I thought he was just another link scrub, but he like 3-stocked me lol
then beat him next round
3rd match we were both at one life, like 180% each, but I won lol

next set I beat him pretty badly 2-0 lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yo Chris did I tell you I fought a really good link at kansas

had him in both my pools
went falco on him 1st round cause I thought he was just another link scrub, but he like 3-stocked me lol
then beat him next round
3rd match we were both at one life, like 180% each, but I won lol

next set I beat him pretty badly 2-0 lol
El lovo is the nastiest man!
I aspire to be as good as he is.

The fox link matchup is just ******** though. I dont believe its even doable against good *** foxes like you. Thats why im picking up marth though.

I want to get more friendlies with you though even though i will get owned.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
I love how this is the "Official FL Power Rankings" while that other one is the official fl "brawl" power rankings. Makes Melee look true.

wen is we gon get 2008 update?

Finch

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm greater than you in anyway, Zoro. We're all just people after all. In fact, I'm a pretty bad person by most people's standards. I just find it funny that you try to prove your existence valid through your playing of a video game from time to time.
I'm not even trying to hate, but isn't that what you do all the time? That was the impression I got from listening to you talk, and one of the reasons I have a hard time respecting you as a person, because I didn't think you were interested in anything other than playing smash.

Zoro

Smash Champion
I don't think I'm greater than you in anyway, Zoro. We're all just people after all. In fact, I'm a pretty bad person by most people's standards. I just find it funny that you try to prove your existence valid through your playing of a video game from time to time.
nah i dont think im special or anything
I dont think my life is meaningful because i play a game well but im on SMASHboards talking to people that play smash of course im going to talk about ...smash.

Outside of these boards I dont tell anyone i play smash

\

Top Bottom