• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official FL Power Rankings (top 10) as of 10/04/07!!!

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'm greater than you in anyway, Zoro. We're all just people after all. In fact, I'm a pretty bad person by most people's standards. I just find it funny that you try to prove your existence valid through your playing of a video game from time to time.
You're the worst person to ever walk the Earth. You make bums look like royalty. Maybe if you got on the ball you'd be better...

Zoro, I want that $1000 Barwl MM

SynikaL

Smash Lord
You're the worst person to ever walk the Earth. You make bums look like royalty. Maybe if you got on the ball you'd be better...
LOL.

Somehow, I can't believe the hate towards this kid is justifiable. I'm all of a sudden intrigued in meeting this guy.

-Kimo

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
The purple one with "Mankosuki" on it...

When I stayed at your place during my move out of Tampa, you were using it to smash with the AL guys. I woke up the next morning and you guys had already left for gigs with it.

No biggie though, I'll probably never see you again so not much I can do about it. I've got like 8 of them anyway.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
The purple one with "Mankosuki" on it...

When I stayed at your place during my move out of Tampa, you were using it to smash with the AL guys. I woke up the next morning and you guys had already left for gigs with it.

No biggie though, I'll probably never see you again so not much I can do about it. I've got like 8 of them anyway.
You'll deffinatly see me again at some tourney. lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
well, maybe...

I don't really go to Gigs anymore though since it's about 7 hours away. I usually hit up Louisiana or Tallahassee.

Pritch

Smash Lord
He doesn't play melee, so I'd assume no.

That said though, rice, drumma, and etc may go, and if it's really that important you could just leave it with them.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hells yes.

But I'm in louisiana.

Didn't realize you played magic joe. I'd have brought decks with me to those smashfests at your crib if I'd known that.

What are you guys looking to play at states, btw? I'm torn between 5c, reveillark, and merfolk.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i think i should be the best in FL do to the fact that i held my own vs. da shizwiz and KeepSpeedN

if u never seen or heard bout it than u live under a rock here is the link..

Smash Your Mom (Doc) Vs Da ShizWiz (Falco) And KeepSpeedN (Sheik)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

it was close i had them both down 1 stock..i want the rematch Shiz And SpeedN

IT IS KNOWN THE BEST FIGHT IN THE WORLD!!!

HtneR

Smash Rookie
Truu, if i knew you played Magic I would've brought stuff to gigs. Ian i'm surprised we never played XD i'd have to dig out cards and make a deck again.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
well shall we go back thru old tourney threads then?

+ wait for the melee gigs this weekend

Top Bottom