• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official DaShizWiz APEX2010 Donation Fund Thread. Read + Donate! Anything Helps!!!!!

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Wow thanks everyone who is trying to help us get there it's really appreciated.
We all want to see him there, and I'll make sure we end up on opposite sides of the bracket.

Depending on how much money we can raise, we'll bring Shiz and possibly his brothers to APEX2010 in New Jersey.

The tournament is soon, probably 4 weeks from now, and buying a plane ticket would be damaging to their financial situation.

SO! Since I know how to do naaaaaaasteee deals on Kayak.com and how to find good tickets, I will take the job of collecting DONATIONS from Smashers of both Melee and Brawl at WATO11.

Shiz, SpeedN, and SmashMac w/ photographer Amber @ NOOB1

I will be writing and documenting the names of each person who donates, and exactly how much they gave. If for any reason there is not enough money to get Shiz to the tournament, I will quickly give back all donations that were initially given.

I start the fund today, by putting $10 of my own into the fund. Tickets are around $230 round for each person, so we need to make sure everyone puts in at least a few bucks, maybe $5.

If you choose to make a larger donation, I WILL (at some point) grab the microphone at Apex2010, and announce ALL of the names of the people who donated, from least to most.
If you choose to stay anonymous, that is completely understood.

I WANT SHIZ to go as much as anyone, so this fund should at least make some help to the cause.

Come to WATO10 to Donate @ Next Level Lan July 17th and 18th!

Or you can just contact me @ 407-488-0510

let's do this.

I know this guy will.

The infamous YummynBeefy

My PayPal is juanthefatty@yahoo.com

I put in $10 of my own so far.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
So where's my donation to get to APEX?

But seriously, I would consider donating if I had any clue who Shiz was besides "that really good Falco who's videos I watch sometimes" and if all my money wasn't already going to get myself to APEX XD.

Good luck though, I do hope to see as many amazing players at APEX as possible.

Sanu

Smash Champion
**** off, srsly. I refuse to donate money for ******** reasons and this just tops it all off. The dashizwiz begging train is starting to get old, NEXT STOP, YOUR LOCAL STREET CORNER!! Panhandling since 2010 REPRESENT!!! He can't make it to the tournament? Life happens, get over it.

Edit: And you're having people send money to YOUR paypal? oh geez where do I start

Sanu

Smash Champion
beg some more you homeless ****

maybe i'll give you 10 cents if you're nice

kpm91

Smash Cadet
the homeless person of the future: receiving money not in a hat or cup, but via paypal

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Ignorant of what? Someone we've never met asking us for money so he can go to a tournament when the majority of us have a hard enough time getting money to go to our own tournaments? gtfo.

황미영

Smash Champion
If you've never met him how can you possibly know anything about him? Then you're ignorant. Lack of knowledge.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
If you've never met him how can you possibly know anything about him? Then you're ignorant. Lack of knowledge.
This has to be some of the stupidest logic I've ever seen, you must be ignorant.

I doubt you will find any support for your cause here.

swordgard

Smash Hero

So why should we give him money again? So we get to say we contributed him to place at apex?

Wtf is this seriously, you make money off tournaments, and thats all the money you should get. Don't beg for more too like we are supposed to support your travel needs, thats your job to work for that money either in tourneys or irl.

황미영

Smash Champion
This has to be some of the stupidest logic I've ever seen, you must be ignorant.

I doubt you will find any support for your cause here.
So I'm ignorant for a stupid logic. Perfect. ;D

It's not my cause. You guys are making ignorant assumptions, about someone you don't even know.

Still wasting money by going there and losing it. ;O

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
So I'm ignorant for a stupid logic. Perfect. ;D

It's not my cause. You guys are making ignorant assumptions, about someone you don't even know.

Still wasting money by going there and losing it. ;O
No, you're ignorant for coming in here thinking we'll put up with your stupid ****, you shouldn't have made the ignorant assumption about us, as we're people you don't even know. :)

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
shiz is one of my fav melee players,but asking for $$ to go to a tourney that has been announced since last summer is just =/..i love shiz but money is tight enough for me (N)

im sure he'll make it down

Xelyst

-_-
Florida either has ****ty pot tourneys or Shiz just wastes his money on **** =)

"Damaging to their financial situation." <___< "OH SHEEE"

swordgard

Smash Hero
OH SHEEE. I'm dumbz.
Yes, you are.

Asking for money to random people just because you need some is pretty egocentric. Shiz does not deserve any of that money, he has not worked for it in any way, had plenty of time to get the money for apex before hand. It is "damaging to our financial situation" too if we pay him, except theres not any reason for us to do it, while there was for him to go to apex.

If he can't manage his money properly thats his fault. And why do his bros need to go? -.-

Seriously, we get it, Shiz is a top player who needs money to make it to apex. Guess what, making a funding thread isn't the way to make that money.

황미영

Smash Champion
Tell that to Hungrybox. ;O

Also, he doesn't need it. ;D

Because they are the SHIZ bros. xD You need the whole package.

Xelyst

-_-
Give yourself a few more years of life to realize that your defense is quite pathetic.

idea

Smash Master
oh wow really? that was fast. maybe shiz'll be in my pool again =)

also how did this thread get so angry so fast <_<

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't see why everyone is so upset about the good player fund. It's happened before. Nobody is forcing anybody to donate. If you want to help out...great. It is appreciated. If you don't...okay. We don't hate you for that.

If you don't want to donate...don't donate. Simple as that. Don't be a crybaby about it.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I don't see why everyone is so upset about the good player fund. It's happened before. Nobody is forcing anybody to donate. If you want to help out...great. It is appreciated. If you don't...okay. We don't hate you for that.

If you don't want to donate...don't donate. Simple as that. Don't be a crybaby about it.
It doesn't matter anymore... but I disagree with making the thread here in the Canada section hoping to get more donations from Canadians... 1 thread is enough..

Gichan

Smash Champion
You knw these threads are quite fine if we are helping someone go to ANOTHER country Like if we wanted to see a very good canadian player go to southern usa to wreck in brawl/melee and WE donated to get him there, that's fine. But people within the country...wtf? Like if someone wanted representation really badly from a certain region that's cool, only if it is from that region.

I say we should all donate to send ally and/or m2k to japan for brawl so we can say NA dominates in that game.

brg

Smash Ace
Lets get a Kage apex donation thread

Oh wait hes not a bum and goes there with his own $, and were talking about Canada: he has to travel by dog sled over the tundra for thousands of kilometers to get to the nearest airport.

Top Bottom