• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v7

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
CUZ ***** I GOT THE POWER OF THE ANGELS SON I CAN DECIDE NOT TO FEEL **** SON I AIN'T NEVER GET HUNGRY OR TIRED AND I CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY ****IN LEGS SO I CAN KICK YOU AS HARD AS I ****IN WANT BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL ANY RECOIL SON DON'T EVEN MAKE ME START USING MY ****IN HOLY *** MAGIC UP IN THIS **** YOU ****IN LITTLE KID LOVING PIECE OF PEDOPHILE **** ****

#Coletteswaginfractionincoming

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
This guy is about to make my blood boil. An angel's wings can burn u know. Don't make me firebend yer butt and make u become fallen.

Please believe u will feel the burn!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
CUZ ***** I GOT THE POWER OF THE ANGELS SON I CAN DECIDE NOT TO FEEL **** SON I AIN'T NEVER GET HUNGRY OR TIRED AND I CAN'T EVEN FEEL MY ****IN LEGS SO I CAN KICK YOU AS HARD AS I ****IN WANT BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL ANY RECOIL SON DON'T EVEN MAKE ME START USING MY ****IN HOLY *** MAGIC UP IN THIS **** YOU ****IN LITTLE KID LOVING PIECE OF PEDOPHILE **** ****

#Coletteswaginfractionincoming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMCVHlwYJCM

:018:

Dcold

Smash Lord
I love Avatar. In the shower I pretend I'm a water bender.

Anywho how about that tierlist.

Game and Watch's steady decline is disheartening, and I don't even use him. Black man always being put down...

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I think everyone that does not agree with characters' positions should shut the hell up and keep playing and trying their hardest to place in tournaments to prove them right or wrong.

Fuujin

Smash Champion
I love how Mekos can repeatedly take threads off topic talking about doubles **** and Avatar.
Yet let me post two gifs in one comment and I get B&.

HYLIAN where u at???

Esam will see that everything burns!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEmYxBjm8Pc&feature=related

That angel will dance with the devil!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm5Gu__5DGY&feature=related

Yer about to make me go back to blue fire...

Reporting him for off topic spam tbh.

Dcold, Seagull Man, Esam, and Player 1

Reporting you all as well.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Yo, Fuujin should be a mad with how seriously he takes ****.

Also, Mekos, You only have one true lightning attack in your arsenal. I have transcended past that. I do not meddle with the futile element of fire, but with the more refined Lightning! YOU ARE JUST A NOVICE WHEN IT COMES TO LIGHTNING, SIR, SO YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME! I AM A SUPER FIREBENDER

Also, I'm a motha****in angel ***** I don't care if you burn me son. Dwarven Vow #7, Justice and Love will always prevail. All you have is anger and hatred, while I am fueled by my friends and love for the game. All you are trying to do is raise your characters' tier position for fame and glory. I am doing it because I love the game. My drive has a better premise than you, so you will never pass me.

AKA YOU A ***** *** ***** AND I'M THE ****IN ****

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
dude i'm just having fun...im not taking u seriously wth. I just don't curse.

tisk tisk...u are not one of justice and love. U merely follow yer destiny...which will be broken by my fire.
U've got a big ego for a an angel. U are not so pure as u try to come off to be.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I love how Mekos can repeatedly take threads off topic talking about doubles **** and Avatar.
Yet let me post two gifs in one comment and I get B&.

HYLIAN where u at???

Reporting him for off topic spam tbh.

Dcold, Seagull Man, Esam, and Player 1

Reporting you all as well.
Mini-modding/backseat modding is against the rules, too. Drawing attention to it only causes drama. Don't do that.

Either way, please stop with the spam, everyone. Any infractions that come of it will only get worse the more you post, and there's no more talk of the tier list. This is how these threads become dead.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I think everyone that does not agree with characters' positions should shut the hell up and keep playing and trying their hardest to place in tournaments to prove them right or wrong.
Except that's terrible advice because some people (hell probably everybody) disagree with the position of characters that they don't play.
And it's not always because they think the character should be higher.

eg I think DDD should be lower, but I'm not going to start playing and losing with DDD just to push him down the tier list XD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Who places with Falco these days? I just sort of assumed that all the Falco players went away.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well there's DEHF, getting his *** kicked in SoCal but then doing awesome at nationals
Shugo did well at Smashachussetts...and I think Concentrate 4
SK92 does well in his region I think (Nevada...right?)

And yeah 3 is enough lawl

Dcold

Smash Lord
BC/Pelca/Kismet?
Both BC and Pelca have been doing really well up here, and Kismet has done well in his region iirc. Confirm/Deny Reflex.

The little amount of "good" Falcos that we have (debatable) are still doing well, and are justifying his position imo.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Kismet spends all his time playing that silly new Naruto game. He doesn't place as often as he used to. I hope to whip him back into shape.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
In other words u just stated what we humans call "auto piloting".
Yer wrong. I said at the highest level of play. Not to beat a noob!!

And if u don't adapt without thinking about the right adaptation it is pointless. Goodness. Some of u need to play some FPS competitively to understand competition it seems.

Read my quote by Daigo in my signature. When yer reading yer opponent yer thinking sillybun.
I know I'm not supposed to spam anymore...
But it's funny that you're so wrong. Spacing without thought isn't auto-pilot, it's having a complete understand of your character, and your opponent's character in a neutral position. Also, what exactly do you know about the highest level of play? You're almost a high level player... and yet you know the mentality of every top player? For reals?

Adaption should also happen subconsciously. If you keep thinking about what they MIGHT do, they'll actually do what they're GOING to do. If you think, you'll hesitate. I don't care how many stupid people in this thread call me wrong, they have probably NEVER experienced high level play before. It's COMPLETELY OBVIOUS if you've EVER play ANY top level player that they're not actively thinking very often.

To be on topic... I'm mad Luigi didn't get into low-tier. I'll get him next time!
NEXT TIME!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Except that's terrible advice because some people (hell probably everybody) disagree with the position of characters that they don't play.
And it's not always because they think the character should be higher.

eg I think DDD should be lower, but I'm not going to start playing and losing with DDD just to push him down the tier list XD
And then someone else will want him higher and place well.
MetaKnight rarely ever has won a national, but he's still in the first spot.
But I was referring mostly if you want your own character to get higher. lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Adaption should also happen subconsciously. If you keep thinking about what they MIGHT do, they'll actually do what they're GOING to do. If you think, you'll hesitate. I don't care how many stupid people in this thread call me wrong, they have probably NEVER experienced high level play before. It's COMPLETELY OBVIOUS if you've EVER play ANY top level player that they're not actively thinking very often.
This is mostly so true LOL. I think the hesitation part is wrong though, that's not so much thinking actively, as it is over-thinking.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
No

10no

10no
Why not? I mean, they're preeeeeeeetty close together on the tier list now.

Basically Mario's faster with a better approach (and, imo) a better recovery, while Luigi has more KO potential, lives a bit longer and has that loltraction.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Marios recovery is no way better than Luigis. Marios recovery is actually pretty crappy. Luigi has a pretty good one.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
Luigi has a looooong recovery, but it's by no means good. On the flip side, Mario's is fast, has a ridiculous disjoint and intangibility frames (iirc).

TreK

Is "that guy"
As a Luigi main, I can testimony. Against a good enough player (aka one who understands that the Luigi matchup is not all about camping), being offstage means taking at least 50% in the face and/or losing a stock. And I'm known to be a good recover-er here (my other chars don't usually get gimped).
Luigi's recovery is great in distance, but so predictable a good player will NEVER miss a punition.

Can't tell for Mario, but I still think Mario is the inferior bros.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
It's not really that good? I dunno. From a totally objective standpoint, I feel that Luigi's down B is a mediocre move that would leave him quite vulnerable when recovering.

Granted, I don't main Luigi, nor have I played any decent ones, I'm just speaking based on what I know of the move.

Does it auto sweetspot the ledge? If not, I don't see it as a great means of recovering tbh.

Edit: Ninja'd by a Luigi main.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Well Luigi's tornado may be his best mean of recovery actually. It has an enormous hitbox in the air, and versatile movement (either you stay in place, rise up reaaaally far, or fall down reaaaaally far)
It still has like 12 years of lag, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom