• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v6

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
nair does 19, dsmash if both hits connect is like 25ish, shuttle loop does decent. and they are all fast.
Nair does only 19% if both hits connect, otherwise it's not more than 10%. Dsmash does less than that - about 9% on a successful hit with the front. SL does only 9%. The only move out of those that does good damage is Nair OoS against a poorly spaced move.

:059:

benaji261!

Smash Ace
It's because unless you have that SV quick-switch glitch (that's fun to say, :) ), switching is going to be tedious. You will almost always have to end up fighting with at least two pokemon, and since hacks aren't going to be universally applied in rulesets, there's no way to play standalone pokemon. Pokemon also get fatigued, so even when you don't die, you still have to switch because your pokemon get really pathetic at killing (Iirc Squirtle actually gets some cool stringing ability from fatigue, but that's it).

Sheik/Zelda is pretty convenient, conversely. You have the ability to go through an entire match and not be penalized for not switching, and have the benefit of having a few MUs lessened in severity for Sheik (like Pika, ICs, and D3). That being said, the MUs are still bad usually (except for D3, Zelda's deceptively useful in that MU), it's just that Sheik doesn't have to worry about getting CG'd to oblivion (and Zelda has a couple of gimmicks in those MUs).
Thanks. That answered my question perfectly. :)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah Tornado for some reason does a **** ton of damage lol.

V

Smash Ace
Am I the only non olimar main who is disappointed with him not rising?

:phone:

Judo777

Smash Master
21%!? thats like his strongest attack! but is it a multihit?
its his most damaging hit other than maybe tornado. More importantly its a frame 3 aerial that does a TON of damage and kills at like 120%.

Nado is more escapable. Also i was under the impression nair has 3 hits.

Too bad Nair is usually always decayed at some point to ever KO that early. So you get a ****! moment whenever you realize you overused it when it doesn't kill and have to chase someone again in the air.

Judo777

Smash Master
Too bad Nair is usually always decayed at some point to ever KO that early. So you get a ****! moment whenever you realize you overused it when it doesn't kill and have to chase someone again in the air.
But even when it has been staled to far to kill its still EASILY his best punish in that situation (other than maybe SL but nair does like 17% stale) which is still way too much damage.

It's like "crap i didn't kill him, however i did just Snake Ftilt him in the air so thats good I suppose"

Kaffei

Smash Hero
But even when it has been staled to far to kill its still EASILY his best punish in that situation (other than maybe SL but nair does like 17% stale) which is still way too much damage.

It's like "crap i didn't kill him, however i did just Snake Ftilt him in the air so thats good I suppose"
nair will only do 17% if it connects both hits
at higher %s it's really unlikely for both hits to connect

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
its his most damaging hit other than maybe tornado. More importantly its a frame 3 aerial that does a TON of damage and kills at like 120%.

Nado is more escapable. Also i was under the impression nair has 3 hits.
It doesn't even come close to killing at 120% unless its fresh off stage, please don't exaggerate.

People survive marth's tipper fsmash at 120% centre stage.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That's actually impossible assuming the Fsmash was fresh. Trust me I've gone over the kill % for Fsmash.

Only way it could have not killed was if he was 120 AFTER the blow.

Even then, ehhhh

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I know, rite?

That's actually impossible assuming the Fsmash was fresh. Trust me I've gone over the kill % for Fsmash.

Only way it could have not killed was if he was 120 AFTER the blow.

Even then, ehhhh
I cried for more than 10 minutes. Hell it's probably on youtube -somewhere-

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I believe Falcon is better than people give him credit for. Better than characters like Mario and Bowser, that's for sure.

Judo777

Smash Master
Sheiks nair kills at 130% from close to edge and it does like....... 11%? Your telling me MK's nair which does 6 more % and has alot more knockback can't kill at 120?

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
a faster ganon can be pretty decent ... (Melee's Ganon can prove that and Kage)
Just ban FD and SV. Then... spam Uair if you're down to your oponnent... win 1st match, lose 2nd.... counter Rainbow... moar spam of Uair.

Falcon ***** lows

Kantrip

Kantplay
Maybe it's just because of the Diddy matchup, but I've never found Captain Falcon to have any particularly threatening character traits. I find Bowser and Mario to be better characters than Captain Falcon, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom