• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I've been surviving to around 200% with Wario against Meta Knight. Feels good, man.
Keep on trucking homie :)
Apparently he can't though, seeing as he didn't quote the part that would have been helpful to me.

So Fox dies to MK's most common KOing moves at roughly 120% or 140% (obviously stage and position dependent, dsmash and shuttle loop respectively). Nair was also around 140%.

Yaaa, he's not living to "160%-180%" on average. It can happen obviously, but that ain't average. Ain't that hard to land Dsmash/Nair/Shuttle Loop. I'm expecting probably 130-140%.

Stop overhyping your character fanboy.
Glad I am still able to live that long. How would you know how hard it is to land those moves? You must play those characters and I bet you fight Fox all the time with MK ;) stop being ignorant freak kid. I need a new pillow

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Just because you get to 130% doesn't mean you're about to die to a dsmash or shuttleloop. Both moves are really scary to use on Fox when you're at 90%

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Apparently he can't though, seeing as he didn't quote the part that would have been helpful to me.

So Fox dies to MK's most common KOing moves at roughly 120% or 140% (obviously stage and position dependent, dsmash and shuttle loop respectively). Nair was also around 140%.

Yaaa, he's not living to "160%-180%" on average. It can happen obviously, but that ain't average. Ain't that hard to land Dsmash/Nair/Shuttle Loop. I'm expecting probably 130-140%.

Stop overhyping your character fanboy.
Ok this is where Idk what to say about your post. This one fact that MK kills LATER than Fox does to MK, automagically becomes a point in MKs favor. :awesome:

_Kain_

Smash Champion
NAKAT who is the best MK uve beaten in bracket? Just a question I'd like to know out of curiosity nothing more

NAKAT

Smash Champion
NAKAT who is the best MK uve beaten in bracket? Just a question I'd like to know out of curiosity nothing more
As of right now I believe it is Nairo we are 1-1. You know Nairo right? though that is a dumb question most likely.

@Kid: KTAR 3 last season. My best friend Pwii knows the MU to an extrmely large degree to where it is hard to beat him as of now we are 1-2 this season ^_^ we always train together so it's what I'd expect.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
If something like Nair is "scary" to use against Fox, than Usmash is scary to use against MK. You don't get to hide behind that line of thinking. Fact is: Fox dies fairly early against MK, with MK having multiple options to KO that early against Fox. Fox can KO earlier, but only had one move that is KOing that early.

If you can quote one guy's ability to live long against a player as the "average" for that character living in that battle: Ike on average lives to like 220% against Peach, even though her Usmash KOs Ike much sooner than that. Hey, San lived that long, and according to you it's true. I guess we have a new advantage MU then! Love that line of thinking!

Fox vs MK is 45-55. You keep thinking otherwise fanboy.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...age=1&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=140&ty=87

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...WwCw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...PSkCw&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

good games Fox.

EDIT: Oh wait when did Fox's Usmash become as hard to land as Peach's. Love that line of thinking. Just simply love it.

MK's death 100-110%
Fox's death 120-140%

See in this game the higher the percent faster you die, and when you compare those one who dies and lower percent than the other. Than means that I'm going to be killing you earlier than you kill me. Which also means that's some that's accounted.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
ok guys I play Fox and apparently you're talking about him or something but all I've seen is flaming or something.

What are we talking about, exactly?

I think MK:Fox is roughly 55:45 or even.

Someone asked what Fox can do against a planking MK. The answer is... pretty much nothing. That's the only problem with the matchup.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
If something like Nair is "scary" to use against Fox, than Usmash is scary to use against MK. You don't get to hide behind that line of thinking. Fact is: Fox dies fairly early against MK, with MK having multiple options to KO that early against Fox. Fox can KO earlier, but only had one move that is KOing that early.

If you can quote one guy's ability to live long against a player as the "average" for that character living in that battle: Ike on average lives to like 220% against Peach, even though her Usmash KOs Ike much sooner than that. Hey, San lived that long, and according to you it's true. I guess we have a new advantage MU then! Love that line of thinking!

Fox vs MK is 45-55. You keep thinking otherwise fanboy.

Let me finish crying since you are right.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
As of right now I believe it is Nairo we are 1-1. You know Nairo right? though that is a dumb question most likely.
Nice nice that's good. Well I stand by what I said Fox vs MK is very close to even I just think it's in MK's favor cause he has more room to mess up then Fox. The only time it's scary for MK to mess up is after he's above 100%. Dat upsmash

theunabletable

Smash Lord
Someone asked what Fox can do against a planking MK. The answer is... pretty much nothing. That's the only problem with the matchup.
Good thing our metagame is based on having a ledge grab limit so hard planking isn't really doable :D

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't think surviving to high percents is necessary when Fox kills MK at 90%.

@Table:

This is my biggest problem with our tier list. It's based on an alternate dimension in which ledge grab limits don't exist but then also somehow expects to incorporate results.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Nice nice that's good. Well I stand by what I said Fox vs MK is very close to even I just think it's in MK's favor cause he has more room to mess up then Fox. The only time it's scary for MK to mess up is after he's above 100%. Dat upsmash
Nah chill my boy :D at low percents certain mistakes can cause MK to fall into combos that will help him reach 90% quick as hell lol. We also fall victim to this too.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Even if nakat hasn't beaten anyone remotely good (and he has and has people from his region vouching for him) his information is correct. If it remotely matters TKD has pretty much listed the same information in various blogs on allisbrawl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
niddos just being a stanky lil hater right now. but my boy tyrell is handlin the stupidity like a champ.

most likely very similarly to how he would actually handle niddo in game.

Die !

Smash Cadet
I got Cp'd to brinstar about 5 times by Mk's

1 by Pwii

1 by Cyanide

and 3 times by Inui.

Out of all those I managed to win 4 times. Brinstar is mad playable and mad risky at the same time. I'm waiting to be taken tot he cruise to see if I can handle the boat!
Letting A Mk take you to Rainbow Cruise with fox

You sir, are a brave man

-Mars-

Smash Hero
MK has very slow airspeed and Fox has extremely fast vertical speed........so yea hitting MK with rising fair is completely.

I mean if MK's dair was as good as his uair then it would be impossible, but as it is he is in w very dangerous position above Fox.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what percent does up smash kill mk on that platform anyway.

also, i main sonic and I switch to fox/falco when i get cpd to brinstar.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
[
EDIT: Oh wait when did Fox's Usmash become as hard to land as Peach's. Love that line of thinking. Just simply love it.

MK's death 100-110%
Fox's death 120-140%

See in this game the higher the percent faster you die, and when you compare those one who dies and lower percent than the other. Than means that I'm going to be killing you earlier than you kill me. Which also means that's some that's accounted.
Never said it did. But your buddy is claiming that if somebody lives longer than average, it's the new average. Just showing how silly that line of thought is.

The difference between the two average deaths (I'll use 100 and 120) can easily be countered by dealing more damage quickly. Obviously, if I KO at 100%, but can only deal 5% a move, while you can KO me at 120% and deal 10% a move, you're going to be winning. I can't figure out which sub-board that DPS topic went to (it was meh evidence at best, but good for a rough ballpark in some situations). I fully believe MK will rack up damage faster with his moves then Fox will, which means he'll be hitting Fox's "average KO range" sooner.

BTW: if we go into super super theorycraft bros: Fox's Utilt combos don't work. Mr.Doom SDI FTW. :troll:

@K.I.D.: Nah, but I'm considering making Fox my next "PT like project" if you would. Worked well last time, I was proved to be correct after all. Depends on how college is this upcoming semester.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Never said it did. But your buddy is claiming that if somebody lives longer than average, it's the new average. Just showing how silly that line of thought is.

The difference between the two average deaths (I'll use 100 and 120) can easily be countered by dealing more damage quickly. Obviously, if I KO at 100%, but can only deal 5% a move, while you can KO me at 120% and deal 10% a move, you're going to be winning. I can't figure out which sub-board that DPS topic went to (it was meh evidence at best, but good for a rough ballpark in some situations). I fully believe MK will rack up damage faster with his moves then Fox will, which means he'll be hitting Fox's "average KO range" sooner.

BTW: if we go into super super theorycraft bros: Fox's Utilt combos don't work. Mr.Doom SDI FTW. :troll:

@K.I.D.: Nah, but I'm considering making Fox my next "PT like project" if you would. Worked well last time, I was proved to be correct after all. Depends on how college is this upcoming semester.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9kpTvm6CYA

to just about everything you've said for the past 5 pages.

Chuee

Smash Hero
You didn't even know the PT switching order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom