• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
that's not actually Isaac, its his son Mathew, notice the jacket and lack of a breastplate. the djinn is Flint, Isaac's first djinn, he's training Mathew, in the new golden sun you dont need a fire djinn to cast growth, mathew comes with it
Ohhhhhh hot dang, my mistake. My apologies :embarrass:

Wolf for S tier :reverse:

Nah but seriously he's probably in C Tier hanging around with Fox nowadays

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
Ohhhhhh hot dang, my mistake. My apologies :embarrass:

Wolf for S tier :reverse:

Nah but seriously he's probably in C Tier hanging around with Fox nowadays

t'was a simple mistake good sir :bee:

C tier would make sense, but we'll see.
honestly it really doesn't matter who's where to me, I'll just play w/e character suits me, others aren't as easily amused

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Individual matchups do not make up spots in the tier list. It would be impossible to make that way.

Also, Shaky has a breakout placing at MLG with Ness. My placings here and there with Pokémon Trainer do not appear to show as much potential.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
t'was a simple mistake good sir :bee:

C tier would make sense, but we'll see.
honestly it really doesn't matter who's where to me, I'll just play w/e character suits me, others aren't as easily amused
Love this. I don't care at all where any of my favorite characters are in the list. If I enjoy playing them, then I don't see why I should care. I can't really get into playing a character for the sole purpose of it's tier location. If I don't enjoy playing the character, I have no motivation to get better with the character.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
YOu really think Wolf has better mobility than Fox? Are you serious?

I'm not saying Fox has like top tier mobility but it is very very good and Wolf's mobility is very very average.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wolf's slow on the ground minus DACUS. Though iirc he does have good aerial mobility (4th in fact, not including deceleration and other details like that).

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
fox rises in the air very fast and runs across the stage fast yeah.

i meant wolf beats them in aerial mobility, which makes getting in and out easier, as its hard to get grabbed and punished in the air, something both fox and wolf want to avoid.
he has very "meh" ground speed though

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
That jiggs noob was kinda funny, actually. Where'd he go?

And Fox=Wolf. They're both a little underrated. If I HAD to give an advantage to one, I'd say Fox cause of TKD

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't see how Wolf is anywhere as good or accomplished as Fox, but whatever. Wolf has one player getting pretty decent results, but TKD beats top players in SoCal whenever he goes there, it's like if TKD shows up and doesn't win, something's wrong.

Plus, there's the fact that Fox boasts what is probably the only truly even MK match-up.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't see how Wolf is anywhere as good or accomplished as Fox, but whatever. Wolf has one player getting pretty decent results, but TKD beats top players in SoCal whenever he goes there, it's like if TKD shows up and doesn't win, something's wrong.

Plus, there's the fact that Fox boasts what is probably the only truly even MK match-up.
You actually think Fox REALLY goes even with MK compared to anyone in high tier? Currently I would expect TKD to beat M2K, but once MKs learn that matchup it will be no better than any of MKs other "hardest" matchups.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
Mk has no even matchups. Mk has no hard or hardest matchups. MK has no disadvantage matchups. I definitely do not think Fox goes even with MK.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
You actually think Fox REALLY goes even with MK compared to anyone in high tier? Currently I would expect TKD to beat M2K, but once MKs learn that matchup it will be no better than any of MKs other "hardest" matchups.
Uh TKD plays Havok and Tyrant all the damn time and still beats them.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea so? Are you suggesting beating those 2 makes the matchup even? TKD still has far more MK experience than MKs have Fox experience.

A top player or two having consistent losses to a certain character doesn't make the matchup even. Otherwise Olimar, Snake, Diddy Kong, ZSS etc. all go even with MK as well.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
If MK vs Fox is ever proven to be sizable disadvantage for Fox I'll eat my words but right now most Fox mains say it's even, and any MK main that has played Fox enough to know the difference says it's even. It's even. Once MK starts winning a lot, we can say it isn't.

LOL, if Top players experiences and opinions don't give us windows into match-ups, what does? Your vague notions of character qualities and tools? I think not.

Mr.-0

Smash Ace
:p Plus, individual players beating other players and tournament results have nothing to do with Match Ups (and I'd like to keep them out of tier lists as well). Jiggs sucks, btw.

This was to that guy Tesh. 3,333 posts, SFP. Nice.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
Watching TKD or any high level Fox play against a good MK it's very easy to see where Fox's problems and strengths are. I think the fact that Fox's lasers are constantly refreshing his moves as a result of MK's poor air speed (making approaching Fox tougher than usual), his usmash kills mad early on MK (who loves the air), Fox can fake MK's juggling game with his shine and punish MK's aerials with his own, make it pretty doable, and probably even.

Die !

Smash Cadet
I can't stand Mr.-0 Post

I also do not understand why he is commenting on fox when Mr.-0 himself stated that he does not know anything about Chars. outside the top 10

_Kain_

Smash Champion
I cringe when I see MK's get hit by rising fair instead of dairing or nairing or doing anything to it. Just saying

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
God damn it yall *****s are on some real dumb **** bringing NAKAT back into to this.

Hey guess what do you everything Fox can do against MK, your close-minded, non researching, ignorant, and still tryna preach like you play either character or at least studied the match-up or looked at vids.

Shut up and do your homework son. I usually just look at this **** and laugh it off but ***** you are dumb as hell if you cant see the presented data is proving your non-factual, supposed to be opinion about the match up.

Yo come talk to me when actually learn your **** and open up your mind to some knowledge.

OMG lol you don't even pay attention to characters outside Top 10??? Look I'll tell it to you like this.

Let's set something straight, if my name is going to be your mouth (the name is metaphorically the character Fox) and you don't what you are talking about...well let's make a long story short and shut up. Confused people don't need to cause more confusion. How can you know what real is when can even figure out fact from fiction? Word is bond, keep your confused mouth shut.
/umad aimed at what's his face (edit: just looked at his name Mr.-0)

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
What does Fox do to a planking MK? I'd would think it's the same story as with Falco.

Honest question.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I can see Fox vs MK being 45-55

I do not see 50-50. I don't think Fox has the weight to survive long enough against MK for it to be 50-50.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Yesssss it is, too bad you don't play the character to begin with nor do you know everything Fox has that can beat MK. Stop talking like you play the character thanks broski <3
i think the mu is 55:45 in mk's favor, close to even but not quite. fox has to work ALOT to win while mk doesnt have to and has the advantage everywhere but the ground(where the game is even for them imo of course). also counterpicks change matchups as well. if ever match was played on smashville then it might be even but with stages like rainbow brinstar delfino frigate allowed, fox losers in some stages while mk doesnt lose but maybe fd and thats it. yes fox has the tools to beat mk but so do a lot of characters like lucario, zss, wario, ec. we cant all and go and say those matchups are even as much as we would like to. its your opinion so i wont attack it but im just stating this.

atomsk tells me you guys will practice soon. he will show you what im talking about.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Not really. Just telling the truth everytime SFP posts something about Wolf I laugh cause it's so wrong

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I cringe when you post about Wolf cause your so ignorant about the character it's amazing
Fun fact, ZSS can uair Wolf's side-b just by hanging on the ledge and using uair when you hear the sound, works every time.

Not really. Just telling the truth everytime SFP posts something about Wolf I laugh cause it's so wrong
Usually I just ignore posts that talk about my posting habits, but this is funny because I never post about Wolf. The only thing I've ever said about him other than this:

1. results
2. he's pretty bad (which is an opinion, and not really indicative of ignorance, since Wolf is almost low tier as it is)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Fun fact, ZSS can uair Wolf's side-b just by hanging on the ledge and using uair when you hear the sound, works every time.
Cool story bro who says I need to side B to the stage? Wolf has enough air mobility to double jump back onto the stage. Stay on the ledge and look dumb more :awesome: You committing to one action just leaves an opening somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom