• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ike is mid tier again. :D

I can't say much about Zelda, I thought she would rise at least three spots, but I guess baiting is the best she can do.

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
I don't know if I agree Zelda deserves to "rise" so to speak, it's more that I'm not sure she deserved to fall into Hell in v4. She's definitely really bad though.

gallax

Smash Hero
You all forget about koolaid in New England. He consistently places top5 in his region and just won a tourney with fatal and bizkit and bloodcross there.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's all good. You going to MLG Dallas (or any cheaper large tournament)? Actually...why don't you come to School is in Session 4 on January 8th? It's part of Ohio's most successful tournament series to date (the last event had 117 entrants including Ally, Atomsk, Zucco, The God Kais, Lain, Shugo, etc.; it was one hell of a tournament). We can MM there if you'd like?
Dallas is unlikely, School is in session is much more likely for me to attend, I'll be there for that.

Albert.

Smash Master
Kool-aid is mad overrated.
If you actually thought that comment was smart, accurate, good, or funny, then you obviously have problems with reason, logic, other higher thought processes and trouble comprehending visual and mental stimuli.

So many f***ing idiots on this site I swear.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Well considering KoolAid is hands down the top US Pit. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm unaware of any other pits in the US that are placing as consistently in their region as KoolAid does) It's not hard to see why people give him a lot of credit.

That said outside of some good placings at a few Ny/Nj tourneys he hasn't done anything particularly impressive with Pit on a national level to make much movement for pit. And the only others that play pit and travel are, like, Vex. Who plays how many characters per tourney now? 5? 6? 7? Characters barely even matter with him any more.

SAkai

Smash Cadet
WTF With Pit And Zelda ???
Snake Second, Hummmm :chuckle:
Bartolon is That Right Guys.

Ayoub

Smash Ace
You all forget about koolaid in New England. He consistently places top5 in his region and just won a tourney with fatal and bizkit and bloodcross there.
There aren't even good marths, mks, gaw or olimars in New England who **** Pit. Well, Bloodcross (MK) but he goes falco more I guess.

No offense to Koolaid, I know he's good. But I wouldn't base everything off on the fact that he places well in his region, since no on there plays a character that actually beat Pit hard. (No, Snake/Falco aren't that bad compared to the other characters I mentioned).

And KoolAid used diddy/mk aswell at that last tourney.
(Thats what I've heard).

etecoon

Smash Hero
There aren't even good marths, mks, gaw or olimars in New England who **** Pit. Well, Bloodcross (MK) but he goes falco more I guess.
icylight is a beast and bloodcross comains MK, half of our PR seconds him, learn yer facts son

Ayoub

Smash Ace
icylight is a beast and bloodcross comains MK, half of our PR seconds him, learn yer facts son
Yes because Icylight would place very well in other tourneys outside of New england tourneys. 2nding MK =/= maining MK, how many people actually use him in tourney and actually win matches with MK and place high with MK (without bloodcross (or whenever koolaid uses him)), I only see Pit, snake, zss and falco as characters who place high, says enough about your whole region. (=

etecoon

Smash Hero
icy just came back from a long hiatus but he just placed 5th this weekend/30 and beat san, a few weeks ago at VLS he beat bizkit and pelca and also got 5th/28. lost to koolaid both times btw

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
icy just came back from a long hiatus but he just placed 5th this weekend/30 and beat san, a few weeks ago at VLS he beat bizkit and pelca and also got 5th/28. lost to koolaid both times btw
He beat an Ike with Olimar. What an achievement -.-

In all honesty though, nobody's denying that he's a good Pit and even as a fellow european I have to protest if somebody claims that Yass / Ayoub are better than him. If anything, in my ignorance I'd say Yass is about the same level as him.

Either way Earth's Pit is better than these 3 and don't even get me started on Masashi.

Edit: wow wtf @Bart's Ninja -.-

:059:

Albert.

Smash Master
I feel bad for these players, that they feel like the only way that they can gain recognition for themselves is by trying to take away the achievements and hype from somebody else.

Why don't y'all prove yourselves then if you're so good?

Europe meatrides itself

Japan reps itself and does well at one of our nationals.

Europe meatrides itself.

etecoon

Smash Hero
pretty much

there are some cool europeans like ramin and calz

but most of you are just bitter lol, so much negativity over a game

Bartolon

Smash Lord
Everyone meatrides their own country/continent.

"Why don't y'all prove yourselves then if you're so good?"

You really went there? oh my.

btw, Kool-aid didn't even want to play a Dutch Pit when he was at APEX because he didn't feel like it...
That says enough lmao

Edit: There are lots of cool Europeans, you don't even know calzorz or ramin that well to make a statement. Not my fault that u only talk to those two from all Europeans, and saying MOST OF US EUROPEANS ARE THAT WAY, is just wrong lol.

etecoon

Smash Hero
obv I only see what you post here but if you act like an ill mannered child then that's all I can think about you, likewise other europeans that don't act like that so much I'm not going to have those thoughts about. I might not know them but I don't see them consistently acting like douche bags for no reason, that's enough : )

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
obv I only see what you post here but if you act like an ill mannered child then that's all I can think about you, likewise other europeans that don't act like that so much I'm not going to have those thoughts about. I might not know them but I don't see them consistently acting like douche bags for no reason, that's enough : )
Many of them try to troll you for their own entertainment. It used to be fun to watch on the Marth boards but now it's just stupid and desperate. Either way you have to admit that beating an Ike - even if it's the best one - and a decent Snake and Falco player is not enough to label an Olimar as "beast" especially if he's taken a hiatus of about 6 months before that.

:059:

Ayoub

Smash Ace
I feel bad for these players, that they feel like the only way that they can gain recognition for themselves is by trying to take away the achievements and hype from somebody else.

Why don't y'all prove yourselves then if you're so good?

Europe meatrides itself

Japan reps itself and does well at one of our nationals.

Europe meatrides itself.
Yes, poor bad players. =) Bad players trying to get recognition by taking away someone else's hype, yes makes great sense. xD

We don't feel like coming. Why can America say 'we're the best with everything blala', why don't you send all your top-players to Europe to prove that Europe actually sucks? If ya'll dont want to come to europe, than you don't have the right to say Europe sucks and blala, because we can say America sucks aswell without proving ourselfs there.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Lol USA sucks. People say USA still > Japan because out of the 280 of you, 1 managed to beat Brood.

It took us one out of 140 to beat Ally, a 15-y/o aggro Wario, does that make us twice as much good more better than USA > JAPAN kk?

Anyhow, Russia > USA and this.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Many of them try to troll you for their own entertainment. It used to be fun to watch on the Marth boards but now it's just stupid and desperate. Either way you have to admit that beating an Ike - even if it's the best one - and a decent Snake and Falco player is not enough to label an Olimar as "beast" especially if he's taken a hiatus of about 6 months before that.
said ike beat the second best snake and diddy, and I'd think the diddy MU should be just as bad. either way, I'm not saying he's brood or anything, but he's obviously good

How am I acting like a douchebag?
I was just giving a statement about what I thought of Kool-aid's hype.
that wasn't really directed at you particularly, just in general. probably the worst I've seen is one of you trolling mike for crying at a tournament because his uncle was in the hospital. "trolling" makes it sound better but it's really just being an ******* and there is definitely more of this behavior coming from europe than other places, though every region has it's bad apples

Bartolon

Smash Lord
And lost to our Dutch pit who isn't our best pit, logic rox.
No offence to san, he's amazing =).

I think Ike vs olimar is worse than ike vs diddy tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom