• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Lucas' fat head moves into the z-axis during the move, meaning that he can't get grabbed by Yoshi. Then pain happens.

:069:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Anyways, why would someone ever ban grabrelases on EB kids?

It's like "this character is weak to grabs so let's buff them by banning them"
I am now gonna go BPC and say it's SCRUBBY!

Actually, you are artificially nerfing Marth, DK and HELL the whole cast because of it. Should we ban the grab releases on Wario and MK too? Oh of course, they are good characters so they "deserve" it.

Nothing beats a good old morning rage :)

-LzR-

Smash Hero
MLG did it because it's about money. People don't like to watch ****ty stuff like Marth spamming grab to win.

Yikarur

Smash Master
heh nonsense.
The Meaning of the post was "Marths standing infinite is banned, why aren't the others?"

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I never said the other's should be banned, they should all be legal. We could as well ban the ZSS infinite on Rob and all the Diddy Kong nannerstuff.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Indeed, then why are they banned sometimes? Those tourneys must be hosted by a Ness main.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually @ those who mentioned it

DDD's infinite on the ledge against Wolf does only work under the same conditions as his infinite against Mario. You MUST pummel after the 5th dthrow or else the next grab will not connect. So it's far from a "grab leads to death" scenario.

And if Lucas is really worse at killing than GW is then yeah ... Lucas DOES suck at killing.

:059:

Yikarur

Smash Master
Actually @ those who mentioned it

DDD's infinite on the ledge against Wolf does only work under the same conditions as his infinite against Mario. You MUST pummel after the 5th dthrow or else the next grab will not connect. So it's far from a "grab leads to death" scenario.

:059:
only a bunch of people are able to mash fast enough to get out of the first pummel after about 40-50%.

$up@ N0v@

Smash Journeyman
So after lurking on here for some time, I'm going to try this out....
:metaknight:

:diddy::snake::falco::marth::wario::popo:

:olimar::pikachu2::dedede::toonlink::gw::lucario:

:zerosuitsamus::fox::kirby2::dk2::wolf::peach:

:sonic::rob::pit::sheilda::luigi2::ike:

:sheik::yoshi2::ness2::pt::lucas::mario2:

:samus2::bowser2::falcon::link2::zelda::039: :ganondorf:

Let the flaming commence...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I actually enjoy watching the sheer tech skill it takes to infinite Lucas and Ness with Marth.....such a marvel to watch. Definitely shouldn't be banned.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Difficulty isn't the reason stuff gets banned or not. If IC has an easier cg they still wouldn't get banned.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Did I say so? Not good doesn't mean bad, it's nothing special.
F-smash
Duration:
Animation Length: 62
IASA: 48
Start-Up: 1-13
Before Charge: 8
After Charge: 6
Hit On: 14-17
Cool Down: 18-48

~
Hitbox:
Damage: 15/15/15/15
Direction: -/-/-/-
BKB: 3C/37/32/2D
KBG: 58/58/58/58
SDI Multiplier: 1/1/1/1
Shield Hit Lag: 11
Shield Stun: 4
Advantage: -28

It also has transcendent priority and pretty decent rage. Lucas moves into Z axis to avoid things like lasers, arrows, some grabs [I.e.Yoshi]. Most of the time you can use it just to trade hits [will never clank]

*shrugs* think what you like.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
All right, it's better than I thought and I don't understand the z axis stuff properly... He leans back so moves miss him?

Anyways, it's still his only killmove which is bad.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Dsmash kills, he has that usmash death trap thing....what are you talking about?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Dsmash kills? It only punishes rolls and spotdodges which won't really be used for that risk.
Usmash death trap? You mean those you can avoid by pressing L?

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Puff does only have fair as a killmove and even that sucks as it's never fresh. HAPPY NOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom