• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Tier List v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yeah but I wouldn't call dtilt, bair or uair reliable. Uair's hitbox sucks and it's like a crappy utilt.
Dtilt doesn't have the great anti-air property and isn't that safe.
Back air so laggy that it's not good as it's risk/reward isn't a good

My 2 cents :)

But whatever Snake sucks D:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
bair's pretty reliable, there's tons of scenarios where you see snake getting the leverage to kill them with bair for guessing incorrectly.

Snake's killer works because unless you're someone who can stay in the air for hours and has moves that aren't punishable when used to zone (hm, I'm thinking of a particular character, wonder who it could be...), snake restricts a lot of movement with the explosives he has. It's true grenades aren't as great as they used to be in 09, but they combined with mortars and C4, along with those tilts, can choke of stage points very easily, especially when the opponent is on the ledge.

and the best part of it is, if snake guesses wrong, that's okay, chances are he's gonna have a lot more time than the opponent to guess right, because Snake lives for a long, long time.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Snake's killer works because unless you're someone who can stay in the air for hours and has moves that aren't punishable when used to zone (hm, I'm thinking of a particular character, wonder who it could be)
Pit!

Err, wait maybe kirby... DDD?????

JIGGZ!!!!!

Gotta be jiggz.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Yeah Jiggz! She is the only character with aerials and she ***** Diddy because of that.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
He won't stay, he is gonna fall the same way he does when he misses his recovery. Screw Lucas!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I love pink freshs avatar. and I loved power stone. plus 5 respect to you sir.

for anyone who has a wealth of overall smash knowledge. What character had the largest tier change in smash history? I wanna say it was melee jigglypuff cus I think she was at one point 15th or something out of 26, but then she went from mid tier to top tier. im not quite sure tho.

also, for extra credit, can you guess why im asking this question.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I remember when Lucas was supposed to be better than Ness. Lucas sucks.
I still think that. lucas has better match ups than ness does except for MK. lucas does a lot better with the high tiers.

I love pink freshs avatar. and I loved power stone. plus 5 respect to you sir.

for anyone who has a wealth of overall smash knowledge. What character had the largest tier change in smash history? I wanna say it was melee jigglypuff cus I think she was at one point 15th or something out of 26, but then she went from mid tier to top tier. im not quite sure tho.

also, for extra credit, can you guess why im asking this question.

it's a tie between brawl zelda (-17) and melee jiggs (+17). then second is melee zelda with (-14).

and you're asking it because sonic is gay.

Kyora

Smash Rookie
More people talking trash on zelda, she's amazing when used by someone who actually understands how to play her. Sure she may not be able to hit 20 times in 3 seconds like metaknight, but she hits hard and can kill fairly fast.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
More people talking trash on zelda, she's amazing when used by someone who actually understands how to play her. Sure she may not be able to hit 20 times in 3 seconds like metaknight, but she hits hard and can kill fairly fast.
k

All I got to say is k

Orion*

Smash Researcher
you can just zone her and she's free

Fuujin

Smash Champion
Ganondorf hits harder and can kill faster.
He must be so good.

This. She has like 0 safe ways of approaching. If you zone safely pretty sure there is ALMOST nothing she can do. Seriously
See this is what I mean, the people who don't main her know how bad she is, yet you have Zelda mains that will argue up and down how she better than Link/Jigglypuff/Samus/etc.

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
lucas has a grab release animation that lets me get guaranteed kills on him

he sucks

on a serious note lucas has a lot of bad match ups such as metaknight, marth, Dedede that I can name off the top of my head and all three of those are as I understand it fairly severe (MK lucas might not be though but w.e I don't know for sure)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····

he sucks

on a serious note lucas has a lot of bad match ups such as metaknight, marth, Dedede that I can name off the top of my head and all three of those are as I understand it fairly severe (MK lucas might not be though but w.e I don't know for sure)
same with wario. does he suck?

you should say no. why? because he has tools to avoid being grabbed right? so does lucas. I wish people would realize this.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
LOL@ comparing wario to lucas. It's not even close, Wario has superior air mobility, lucas does not. He doesn't live as long as wario, neither does he have the moveset to protect him from gettin grabbed as good as wario. Bad comparison

And not everyone has a GR on Wario. Everyone does on Lucas

Chuee

Smash Hero

he sucks

MK and D3 aren't as bad as Snake and DK.
Also, Gheb he isn't really bad at killing lol.
He's basically G&W when it comes to killing except he has more ending lag.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
LOL@ comparing wario to lucas. It's not even close, Wario has superior air mobility, lucas does not. He doesn't live as long as wario, neither does he have the moveset to protect him from gettin grabbed as good as wario. Bad comparison

And not everyone has a GR on Wario. Everyone does on Lucas
what are you talking about kain? lucas has great aerial movement and INSANE shield pressure. so what if he's not AS good as wario at avoiding grabs. he still has the tools to get around a majority of them

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
dtilt usmash death combo is broken tho
This is pretty legit

Lucas should be in there around toon link and pit
I think what the pro-Lucas side has to realize is that they're essentially defending this assertion.

Not that they're entirely wrong, but look at what the opinion is.

Is he really a TL/Pit level character? Probably not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom