• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official BBR Matchup Chart v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Steam: Tell that to ganny and bowser :troll: (we beat ICies, though, thats good :D)

@Seahull: Yeah, but wolf isnt as bad as luc, he's the only hard counter, the other are just difficult.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@Steam: Tell that to ganny and bowser :troll: (we beat ICies, though, thats good :D)

@Seahull: Yeah, but wolf isnt as bad as luc, he's the only hard counter, the other are just difficult.
Once the Yoshi's learn the mastery of the Wolf matchup the way Oh. did then they will no longer think Wolf ***** Yoshi.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You mean back when FHFair didnt exsist and the thought of wolf using bair more that once a game was stupid? Yes, back then it wasn't near as hard.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You mean back when FHFair didnt exsist and the thought of wolf using bair more that once a game was stupid? Yes, back then it wasn't near as hard.
Oh. always beats my gimmicks. He is used to Wolf shiz because his practice partner for over two years was a Wolf main. If there is any Yoshi that knows the Wolf vs Yoshi matchup then it's him.

Scatz

Smash Champion
There's not many people that think Wolf ***** Yoshi. Hell, I have never seen anything that Wolf could do to make me literally think it's bad enough to be like it is vs MK or Lucario.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
imo him and mk are both pretty even in difficulty. I'd say Luc is the obvious hardest, followed by tink, then falco/fox, then mk/wolf

D

Deleted member

Hadesblade does decently against Wolf from what I've seen.

It's still not good for Yoshi, though. -2 looks accurate.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Yoshi:Wolf is really hard because he has answers to every Option of Yoshi.
and bair is broken =(

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
There's not many people that think Wolf ***** Yoshi. Hell, I have never seen anything that Wolf could do to make me literally think it's bad enough to be like it is vs MK or Lucario.
Wolf wins. He is as bad as Mk, but maybe worst because he can't be Cg'd via GR's. Not to mention Wolf is heavy and Yoshi has to force Wolf in the air or to jump to kill him. Shine takes care of most of Yoshi's kill options. He has to bait an Uair or Usmash, which isn't easy.
imo him and mk are both pretty even in difficulty. I'd say Luc is the obvious hardest, followed by tink, then falco/fox, then mk/wolf
Most Yoshi's say Wolf is in their top 3 hardest. Lucario first, then Wolf or TL I think.
If you have Wolf problems just ftilt.
:troll:
Hadesblade does decently against Wolf from what I've seen.

It's still not good for Yoshi, though. -2 looks accurate.
That's pretty accurate. I don't think Wolf is +3 verse anyone except Ganon and maybe Samus. I still don't know if Zelda is +3. I think it's only +2, but I don't exactly play Zelda's too often to know this :awesome:.
im sigging this. too funny

seriously of all the character's players who take EVERYTHING about their character seriously, it's the yoshi players?!

NO YOSHI! NO ITEMS! FOX ONLY!
fyenol deztinashern!

@steam
i got your joke
He was just trolling.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Note that I never said Yoshi wins that matchup Seagull lol. I just said that I don't find it as **** as a matchup as I do with MK/Lucario.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i think yoshi is fun to play against. i mean what kind of character has super armor on their second jump? i always had fun when i played my friend's yoshi back in cali

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
heavy armor can be "broken" after taking a certain amount of percent (and apparently knockback?) super armor doesn't have a limit for the amount of damage/knockback it can take.

Coney

Smash Master
someone once said kirby's stone can be broken out of by an attack that does, like, 40% i think?

is there any single attack in the game that does that much? excluding items and stuff, you jerks, don't get cute with me :teeth:

Luigi player

Smash Master
someone once said kirby's stone can be broken out of by an attack that does, like, 40% i think?

is there any single attack in the game that does that much? excluding items and stuff, you jerks, don't get cute with me :teeth:
30 %. Bowsers fsmash if both hits hit...

Coney

Smash Master
yeah but, that's two hits...would that count?

like snake's nair or dair do a whole Goddamn lot, but doesn't it have to be a single-hit move anyway? and even then, his nair wouldn't work because it's too low and i think both only do, like, 29% or something silly...

something tells me ddd fully charged fsmash might work...but maybe it's because that move is FEELS so strong. i honestly have absolutely no idea how damage scales in charging smashes :X

Luigi player

Smash Master
yeah but, that's two hits...would that count?

like snake's nair or dair do a whole Goddamn lot, but doesn't it have to be a single-hit move anyway? and even then, his nair wouldn't work because it's too low and i think both only do, like, 29% or something silly...

something tells me ddd fully charged fsmash might work...but maybe it's because that move is FEELS so strong. i honestly have absolutely no idea how damage scales in charging smashes :X
Why wouldn't it count? If Kirby takes at least 30% he gets hit out of his rock-form. You can also hit him multiple times to hit him out of it. It doesn't have to be 30 % in one hit, lol.

Also I think Ikes eruption does enough damage...

Coney

Smash Master
oh, wait, so it's not a single hit? it's just if he takes 30% cumulative?

so, theoretically, mario could dtilt him like, six times and he'd come out?

i'd laugh.

Luigi player

Smash Master
oh, wait, so it's not a single hit? it's just if he takes 30% cumulative?

so, theoretically, mario could dtilt him like, six times and he'd come out?

i'd laugh.
Theoretically, yes. But Kirby can't be in that form that long...

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't think Kirby's Stone falls under the category of "heavy-armor" since he doesn't take any damage while he's still in his stone form (by the way, PK Flash knocks him out :p). There's also the fact that the amount of damage he can take is cumulative instead of singular, while no other character with heavy-armor has this effect.

There are two types of heavy-armor in this game: percentage-based and knockback-based.

-Snake's up-B heavy-armor is percentage-based because any attack that does 6% (or is it 7%?) will knock him out of it regardless of how much knockback it does. So, I can throw an fresh egg at Snake and it will easily knock him out of the cipher.
-Yoshi's double-jump heavy-armor is knockback-based because he can get knocked out of it with a strong knockback move regardless of how much percentage it does. A good example of this is Mario's up-B, which can knock Yoshi out of his double-jump even at 0%.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah there are more attacks that do more than 30 % xD even Snakes fsmash (like new stock unused fresh).

Fox's laser will never hit Kirby out of downB though because it doesn't even have knockback. (Falcos laser does hit him out of it)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Just FYI, for all those wondering how Kirby's down b works, its coded the same way as ROBs up B where it has an invisible gauge. ROB can fly constantly until his bar runs out, or 'runs out of fuel', and kirby's gauge is like an HP version where he gets knocked out after his gauge runs out damage wise. Not positive on how long either move lasts though, I dont remember that.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
A Warlock Punch would hit through the Down B, as Ganon, Ike, Snake and DDD's charged enough sweetspotted (excluding Ganon's which always does the same damage even if there's a very slightly weaker sourspot knockback-wise) Fsmashes. They all deal over 30% damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom