• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm not trying to be a ****, but would the venue support Brawl and Melee?

I remember the venue for M2's Revenge not being that large. Well, it was decent size (i'd say like, 70% of People Mover) but the room's layout seemed kinda inefficient for anything big. (I'd say it had room for like, 8-10 TVs total)

Okay, nevermind, I guess it'll work. It'll just be a little more cramped and slow.

Speaking of slow, is the venue gonna kick us out at 7 again like last time for the show? I couldn't really see the tourney ending on time (Brawl at least) if it ended that early unless the turnout was hella low and you had your **** down-pat.

Speaking of having your **** down-pat, will the bracket be seeded better this time? M2's Revenge had pretty poor seeding (no offense). I probably would have gotten 3rd place at that if I didnt SD on my last stock when I had an 80% lead on Misael's Marth. To be honest, neither I or Misael even deserved even a remote chance of getting 3rd, with Sean, Axe, Rob, and I guess Vman being there.

p.s.

http://allisbrawl.com/tio/

Get tio

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I volunteer myself for running brackets. Me and Tai both know what we're doing. Tai having more experience than me, however.

I also need a teamie for Az Anger. I'd be exctatic if Shiv made it down. I can pay him back, and I'd prefer to have my teamie back, anyways. =x

I wouldn't mind teaming with Hado if he didn't KO me twice per game. <.<

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why are you trying to decide the name of a tournament when it's already named AND you're giving it the name it already has

what

the

fuck

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
why are you trying to decide the name of a tournament when it's already named AND you're giving it the name it already has

what

the

fuck
because its my birfday and i can do as i please!

also, i didn't know that we were even having another tourny, all i thought it was just talk.

when is this az anger tourny and where?

Dekar173

Justice Man
@Dook- too good. Can't wait to see you again on the 8th man.

@Darklink?! ;D Chris we'll definitely have time to do up some friendlies on the 8th, then again all of NM will be wanting to play you so I don't know exactly HOW much time we'll get >< lol.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Happy late bday dark shifter! I would have posted on here sonner but I was in Vegas (johns) for a wedding and performing magic tricks =]

I almost met chris angel I was just a few days too late =[ all well. Maybe he'll be anxious to meet me some day hahaha.

forward

Smash Champion
Well this is random but guess what guys? There is already a brawl tournament happening!

http://arcadeinabox.com/te/calendar/event.php?eid=20090722102634328

It's on Friday, Aug7th. It doesn't mention a $5 door fee but all of their other games have them. I'll check with them to confirm.

These are the people that can also host a Melee tourney. I'll speak with Ty tomorrow about Dry River and let you guys know what's up.

tw1n

Smash Champion
its not really belated birthday cause my birthday is on the 27th. you guys are right on time. thank you :)

btw chris angel > david blane
Lol well good deal then =]

And I agree in terms of all levels of magic. But nonetheless, both men are top tier in card magic. I just watch their stuff over and over again to figure them out and do them myself hahaha. I can do some stuff but still

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Happy late bday dark shifter! I would have posted on here sonner but I was in Vegas (johns) for a wedding and performing magic tricks =]

I almost met chris angel I was just a few days too late =[ all well. Maybe he'll be anxious to meet me some day hahaha.
LOL, I wish I knew. I was in Vegas over the weekend too. I saw DMX perform at the Pure! =D

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
LOL, I wish I knew. I was in Vegas over the weekend too. I saw DMX perform at the Pure! =D
AHHH I wish i knew!!! I was... well I was stuck here in New Mexico so it doesn't really matter does it? How was DMX?

Sweet some AZ guys are coming down for the 8th :D

I'll most likely be there with my brother performing magic as it was requested of me. Taj, Wobbles, Vat Zero, Maxxx, Omar, etc. Where you at!? Get down here. Its only a 5 hour drive (3 if you're good enough, and 5 seconds if you're Taj's MewTwo... jerk) :p

Actually I should see if theres melee in it or if its just Brawl O.o

Tai come down here too. You're definitely up there on my top 213 coolest Asians I've ever met (highest one that isn't female :p)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I am right now in Player Matches. Maybe we can meet up locally and such. Rubyiris told me about some community up here in the PHX area so, yeah.

Noel/subRagna

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
yea i know some of the people that play here in tempe my friend from texas came for devastation and pretty much wrecked everybody it was awsome he taught me some stuff for Jin im also learning Rachel i have you on xbox live we should play sometime

Top Bottom