• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hey, that sounds good Alty...I'll come sometime this week then. Just say when, smasher32. You should come too, Shiv.

I'll bring my two favorite fighters along with me...lol.
---
speaking of fighters...EVO 2009 is happening right now. Remember Statistics? Well, he placed pretty high for SFIV under the name Juicebox. Amazing stuff.

http://evo2k.com/live/ - Live feed - 3rd Strike, Tekken 6, Soul Cal4, MvC2, SF2T:HDRemix, SFIV - good stuff.
---
...I still need to get a fight stick...lol

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Hey, that sounds good Alty...I'll come sometime this week then. Just say when, smasher32. You should come too, Shiv.

I'll bring my two favorite fighters along with me...lol.
awesome. if we can't do sunday (today), we should definitely do something soon. id offer up my place, but my parents are out right now (im living with them until i can find a job...) and i have no idea when theyll be back.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
My place is good. I think it's close enough for everyone, too.

As always, anyone is welcome to come. So if you're lurking this thread and want to smash, let us know. :)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
next week (like a week from tomorrow) i will probably be in phoenix, and want to smash...so if anyone has a phone number or something i'd be down...taj, i still need to buy you lunch and smash with you too before school starts :D

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
lol Taj
---
Well GG7, I would go to your little Tucson tourney on the first of August but my family is pulling me elsewhere on that day. I so wanted to play BB/GG and other stuff with you guys :[

<.< if it were to happen on the 25th of july, that'd be a different story

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Well, get out of retirement and go to a big tournament with the NM twins!

p.s.

Anyone like my new Kage avatar?

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
I'm in Mesa for about four more weeks, excepting a few days around August 1 when I visit Tucson (something about finding a place to live? I don't know). Just give me a few days notice before you guys want to play, though on any given day I'm probably free.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I want to come to Tempe (and surrounding areas) sometime late this week and go back home Sunday night; I probably want to head over on Wednesday-Friday and Smash for a few days.

Anyone want to graciously take me in/play me?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Well, get out of retirement and go to a big tournament with the NM twins!
I want to see some cool card tricks :(
Listen to the little asian kid =] Try your hardest to make it to pound 4 lol. There my bro and I are gonna let the big tricks out of the bag (hype Tai... haha)

But seriously. Try your best to make it to pound 4. Or if needed come to New Mexico sometime (bring the others too). My bro is a big fan of your IC's so I guarrantee he would be extatic to meet you (almost exact opposite of when he met Taj :laugh:)
p.s. Sadly my bro does have the better trick... for now. We are gonna need Bryce, Axe and Tai to decide for us.

Anyone like my new Kage avatar?
Lol ya. I've seen that avy on a handful of peoples accounts tho... but it is still funny =]

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Sorry sean, on SRK you said you'd play with some guys yesterday...OP in their AZ thread says in UAT they have weekly sunday meetings.

my mistake -.-

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll play, though. How about today or tomorrow? I don't know when you guys are available, but I'm just hanging around with not much to do. :)

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
yeesh, up to me huh? why do i have to make the decision now :laugh:.

but i say lets do tomorrow. my parents are coming home later tonight after leaving for a weekend. also, im the only one watching my dog right now so i dont like to leave her alone for too long (she hates being left alone).

tomorrow is a definite yes though for me, any time. my kirby needs more action!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
My computer has been dead for a few days now. I'm not sure when I'll be back on, I'm on a friend's computer now.

Just in case anyone wondered where I was the last few days, and where I'll be for the next few....

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I want to see some cool card tricks :(

I tried convincing you to go to Genesis but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Haha legit reason I know :p

Go to Pound 4 bro. Your IC's inspired me to pick them up (and Chu... but you more so. Brown Nosing i know :p)

But seriously I will show you some bad *** stuff haha.

Hey Tai, Bryse, and Axe, which trick was better: Davids Enterauge (sp?), or my Disappearing Queens/Queens at the Mall trick?

You guys missed out on some of my other tricks tho >.<

But between those 2, which would you pick?

tw1n

Smash Champion
Does it involve pulling a bunny out of a deck of cards?
Actually it does lol. (Side Note: Read my location description...)

And Kyle. I admit yours is better lol. I could easily do it too. But thats your trick so you stick with it. But just wait AZ guys... at pound 4 we will make you **** yourself and cry... maybe even jump off a roof screaming "I CAN FLY". And it won't incolve meth either!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've got some stuff I have to do at about 6pm today. If anyone wants to come at about 1Pm to Smash, that would be awesome. I'll be here. PM me for my address if you don't have it already.

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
awesome. i'll probably be over there by 1 30 or so.

edit: might be later. parents want to take me and my sister out to lunch and we haven't left yet =\.

Top Bottom