• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, sweet. Yea, you can call it "The Goop House".

I didn't even know that Mango's tourney was this weekend. You're not on the "Big Names" list for the tourney, Sean. Does that mean that you're coming as a surprise? Or are you just not a "big name" anymore. :p

Anywho, are you guys going to smash tomorrow? Or are you leaving tomorrow. I might be down for smash then.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm back in AZ! Just for nao til saturday afternoon, but it'd be cool to smash with someone. I don't have perm inet service right nao, so call me at:

970-759-0094

So someone, for the love of god if there is smash, call me!

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Mango Juice is a tourney this weekend in SoCal...

<_< Never mind what I said about coming today. I don't feel like it anymore after realizing a few things.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Mango Juice is a tourney this weekend in SoCal...

<_< Never mind what I said about coming today. I don't feel like it anymore after realizing a few things.
Does it have anything to do with your declining enthusiasm/interest/care in Smash? Or is it something completely unrelated?

p.s.

As someone said, Mango Juice is a pretty large-scale Melee tourney in Socal this weekend, (WA, Norcal, Socal, one dude from Oregon, and us)

Apparently Isai is going

=]

I wanna play him

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I wish i had a ride to this =[

Anyone who isn't going; We should smash this weekend. I'm going on hiatus with Falco for a while, since he;s frustrating the crap out of me.

I'm picking up Shiek. I need alot of practice.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Yes, lets Smash this weekend. I was talking to Piman to try and arrange something with a bunch or Tucson people, but I havn't heard from from him in a few days.

If we can arrange something and have quite a few people to come, then I'm in.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
Yeah I'm down for getting tommy down to mainland tucson, and smashing all day...I'm still on break, so friday (tomorrow) is my free day, from the gf, and my dorms lounges are open if anyone wants to come to campus. If not, I have a car and a half tank of gas to go other places. Xander, forrest, me and tommy so far are up for it. Anyone else?

edit: sorry tommy i was in chandler and didn't have alot of access to computer; plus facebook doesn't work on my laptop for somereason lol :(

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
where do we brawl for fun at asu and when?
lots of people from tempe like brawl. i used to host smashfest at my place when i lived at asu. just keep saying, tempe brawlllllllllllllll and someone will respond eventually. haha btw, justinkamakazi is hosting a brawl tourny tomorrow at his place. you should check it ou

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Don't start another pointless Pokémon war.
because we all know that Squirtle ***** ****, **** you

I'm going to Marana in a few hours, I'm going to check out the smash scene while I'm there. I don't think they really have any smashboarders there but I know some people.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Are you going to come back and smash with us in Tucson later?

Also, water pokemon suck anyway, so do fire types.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
thanks for coming out yesterday guys, even people who aren't active on smashboards came I had a good time. and 'free'food and drinks are always good too haha

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just watched the Vids from Revival of Melee. I hate it when people sand-bag in the grand finals of a big tourney. It's dumb. Don't they realize that most of the people in the tournament went there TO SEE that match? There were people boo'ing M2K and Mango in the background. Maybe they should have taken a hint. People traveled from all over the country and paid a lot of money to be there and see that match, and they ruin it by just messing around. Dumb.

Top Bottom