• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
lol, I just found out that atomsk and ally are coming with m2k to devastation 09. AZ's ****ty brawl scene better step it up unless they want to get jv 4d.

forward

Smash Champion
I'll practice for Devestation eventually and hold it down for AZ :D

But in the meantime I need to practice for mango juice. Who wants to help me?

Xander I'll probably hit you up to get some practice in over the weekend.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero

You should take the bus up to Phoenix a day or two early and play with me :)

I'll house you, and my sis will be home.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Nah, I don't have any idea who andrew is, im assuming he goes to ironwood or lives wayy far north.
What is this Andrew's last name? I might know him if he goes to Ironwood since I go there.

Also, I live the farthest north of any Tucson smasher, Ninjade knows this too since he took me home once.

Forward, we should Brawl again sometime, I don't think we've played since that one tourney at 2D's house. We could Melee too, but you would totally sexually abuse me at that since I suck at Melee.

Man, Mango Juice is on the Saturday of my Spring Break, I doubt my mom would let me go though, also the lack of funds...

fark

Smash Apprentice
what if chuck norris died instead of bruce lee?
would tekken and street fighter have characters based off of him instead?
probably not but funny to think about

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Forward, we should Brawl again sometime, I don't think we've played since that one tourney at 2D's house. We could Melee too, but you would totally sexually abuse me at that since I suck at Melee.
Wah wah wah, I suck at Melee, so I'm not going to put forth the slightest bit of effort to get better; especially when I have one of the best players in the country/world at my disposal.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
tommy has dial up and can't watch youtube. also, he lives NO WHERE near ANYBODY in tucson and also has no transportation to get to east side where our only good players are. i'd say he's pretty decent considering those circumstances

hahahahahahahahaha to central tucson for sucking

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
tommy has dial up and can't watch youtube. also, he lives NO WHERE near ANYBODY in tucson and also has no transportation to get to east side where our only good players are. i'd say he's pretty decent considering those circumstances

hahahahahahahahaha to central tucson for sucking
<3 east-side Tucson. Represent.

Starking

Smash Cadet
i have mon and tuesday off this week. wanna try and get some brawl together?
I would, but I'd have to crash at your place on Sunday or show up REALLY early on Monday/Tuesday.

Otherwise, I'd be up for it (Need to be working on ROB and Diddy.)

As a side note, how many of you live in Northern Phoenix (Me living in the PV area)? Because I've been thinking about holding smashfest to prepare for Devastation. Don't know how many people would be up to it (I have two TVs, just missing one Wii).

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Wah wah wah, I suck at Melee, so I'm not going to put forth the slightest bit of effort to get better; especially when I have one of the best players in the country/world at my disposal.
I'm not crying about it, like Gamer pointed out I have no way to play anyone to improve. I do want to get better, but it's near impossible for me to do so when I live near no smashers that play Melee in like a 50 miles radius...

I really don't even live in Tucson.

AZenith

Smash Apprentice
I'm not crying about it, like Gamer pointed out I have no way to play anyone to improve. I do want to get better, but it's near impossible for me to do so when I live near no smashers that play Melee in like a 50 miles radius...

I really don't even live in Tucson.
False!
Step 1. Turn on TV
Step 2. Put in smash
Step 3. Pick Fox
Step 4. Watch some technical fox video on youtube
Step 5. Practice absolutely everything until perfect!

Tech skill first, mindgames later :p
Melee skill comes from playtime!

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I do practice tech skill, but I never would with fox. Falco maybe, I need to stop SDing with my Forward B. I need to practice my Falcon moonwalk too.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
tommy i'm sure i can come up some day, possibly during break, idk what your schedule is like but i'm not that good, maybe I can convince some others to come too? ^_^

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
It's also my Spring break, but mom won't let people over. Its better for me to come to you, especially this week. I'll facebook you my schedule.

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
Lockheed, huh? What do you do? Or, rather, what are you hoping to do?
I'm hoping to help design defense technologies (aircraft or missile systems) for the U.S. military :)

I study chemical engineering at the U of A.

I turned in an app last Thursday to Cactus Grill and they said they'd hire me or forward me to core... but I haven't gotten a call so *shrug*. I wanna work at core so I can get free IQ smoothies and free soup every day haha.
Jetfour, do you go to the U of A? I've been looking for someone to play there.

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm a journalism student. I'm all around Tucson all the time, so just hit me up whenever you're down to play and schedule something. Facebook meh: Jackie Tran

forward

Smash Champion
I think we're going to smash at xander's place tomorrow after he gets off of school, around 1

jakcie if you want to play before that hit me up, i'll want to play

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i wanna goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

but i don't have any money for gas so you guys have fun.

and it's zach's birthday tomorrow and he's coming up from phx anyway so yeah. MOAR QUINTUPLE KNEES JACKIE!

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
well ima be hosting a smashfest at my house tomorrow and everyone is welcome to come so that means invite eff'n everyone you know!

i live in gilbert on val vista and elliot. i already txt'd some of you and looks like most can come. my number is 480-440-4199 if you need more info.

im thinking yall should start to show up round noon(maybe) 4 for lots of smash time. its my day off and i wanna make the most of it :) setups are always welcomed :)

edit: if noon doesn't work with most people, i can push it back for people's convenience.
edit2: changed time to round 4 to go around people's schedules.

Top Bottom