• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
Nyte is garbage and Luigi is wack attack.

"Vat- Zero is baddest motha- f***a of all time, He ones of the best smashers and the best lookin motha- f**kers you have ever seen! He's Vat- Zero, B****. Enjoy yourself! Hahahaha. Its a celebration, B****! I wish I had more hands, so I could give Nyte's Luigi four thumbs down!!!!!hahahahaha!!!!"- Rick James

:) JK Holla from Glendale!!! You Know!!!!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Whatever you see me do with Zelda is not a fraction of a percent of Love Dove's true power, his final form.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Can we have a comprehensive list of everyone in AZ and their respective main's?
Well, you can obviously tell that mine is Donkey Kong.

Who the **** doesn't play Donkey Kong?

anyone live in mesa?
Nope. We all live in Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Tempe, and Glendale. But not Mesa! For some reason, no one lives in Mesa.

lawlz

Strange indeed.

X^3

Smash Cadet
Ok how about some tournaments come on AZ you suck haha
I love az but i live gilbert so just pm and we can get toghtehr and play some brawl and will get other people too
I live in Gilbert as well, so let me know when you want to get together.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord

Want to be awesome, Do you like the color green? Do you think you are the best OR think some training with some great players will make great yourself? Then join the...

And even the Vats are allowed to join.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Playing great players over and over again to "train" doesn't make you a better player.
Ever since I started playing the "good" players, all thats happened was me getting stomped by just about all of them.

A couple months later...still getting stomped.

Even Miss Cleo wouldn't trust your advertising tricks Nyte. ;)

yawg

Smash Rookie
nicknyte you're a weirdo. My main is black pit. Also, guys, add my fc. Elysium, vats, nicknyte, etc, all are still "waiting for registration" don't be scurrrred. =p

Elysium

Smash Lord
Does that mean your router's working, Elysium?
Well I checked to see if my router was sending out a mixed signal, which is was. So I went into the friend finder here and got in a match with some guy in Cali. The match lagged horrible, and I got disconnected after the second stock.

In his spot in the friend roster it doesn't say "Awaiting registration", it was replaced by "don't run". :laugh:

I guess it's working but man....the lag....it gives me nightmares.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
hmmm....there is way too many new people.....

Seems someone needs to update the where the **** do you live thread for these guys

also inability to even connect to a match with a DMZed router ftl.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I guess it's working but man....the lag....it gives me nightmares.
Yup! It's working. That's just how Brawl is. A full second of latency even with your next door neighbor.

Apparently Nintendo has games being hosted on TI-82's. That's the only way to explain the online lag. Well... at least the Wii has a floating point coprocessor.... it's got that!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
10 bucks PXG gets an infraction.

Also, I made this when I was in the 10th Grade....I think...I made it in High school for sure. FEAR MY MSPAINT SKILLS.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Whats everyone up to today. Im insanely bored. Lets play brawl somewhere, forget that online crap. lol.

Vat-ZERO. BE MY HERO, LETS PLAY SOME BRAWWWWLLL
Hey, if u or anyone wants to come down the the pnt by arizona ave. and ocotillo we can play there. They have all characters but wolf but i can bring my wii so if ppl want to come let me know

X^3

Smash Cadet
Hey, if u or anyone wants to come down the the pnt by arizona ave. and ocotillo we can play there. They have all characters but wolf but i can bring my wii so if ppl want to come let me know
I thought you said you couldn't play on weekdays?

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Yes. Toon Link is my main. Nicknyte can attest to how good it is. I can play later tonight. I got to go my stupid, easy *** spanish class in like five minutes....

Top Bottom