• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

loik

Smash Rookie
this thread is huge, i work weekend nights, so unless there is something going on mid week (mon-thurs) During the evenings (3pm or later) Im not sure i can go, i really want to play in a tournment though even if its just for braging rights.

Demised

Smash Ace
Thanks for the friendlies at STB's. Was alot of fun chillin with you fools. You guys still smashin im sure. haha. Give me a call whenever u guys are down to smash. Dont matter to me if its morning or night. We all need more practice so. Why not eh?

ps. Kirby loves you

Elysium

Smash Lord
I guess I should have rephrased my question to "That Vat account got banned? For what?".

No one should ever turn off Auto-****...it's not humane. **** is a staple of Smash....and humanity as a whole.

To cut down on spam, I'll edit this post.

:laugh: Anther showed DDD what Chain-Grabbing is.
Lawlygrab

Northbound

Smash Rookie
I've finally been able to get a wifi connection so here is my brawl code: 0387-8502-5221. Feel free to add/play me any time ( hopefully the lag won't be too bad).

Corigames

Smash Hero
I think, I'm over my Brawl release rage and it's simmered to an extreme distain.
*sigh*
Put me back on the call list for smash events...

I hate you guys >_>

Demised

Smash Ace
Im in Glendale, im down to drive to Gilbert to play you guys. I gotta use the wii remote and such to practice for the gamestop tourney round 3. Most ******** tourney ever imo, but the prizes are to goooooooood!

Happy Easter ladies and gentlemen

Can someone post a link to goops tourney thread? I r lazy

X^3

Smash Cadet
Hey nightwing, I am from Gilbert. Where in Gilbert do you live cuz id be down for some smash, my house is always open.
Hey man I live in Gilbert too. What's your crossroad/address? I need to feed my smash addiction lol.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Demised you should definitely ride down here one of these weekends man. I believe I met you at ASU on friday so at least i know your face.

X^3 I live on gilbert and warner right next to wallace theatre. Where are you?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Btw Ive added a couple people. mostly those who Ive known. But anyone that wants to play can go ahead and add this Fc...its what I'll be playing on usually.

X^3

Smash Cadet
I live on Val Vista and Queen Creek but I go to Mesquite which is on McQueen and Warner so I'm always in that area. So if you wanna play sometimes let me know.

loik

Smash Rookie
any chance anyone is in buckeye, tolson, good year area? extreme south west of the metro area?

serioursly, AIM ME up for any week-day Evening tournments, ill come

Demised

Smash Ace
Demised you should definitely ride down here one of these weekends man. I believe I met you at ASU on friday so at least i know your face.

X^3 I live on gilbert and warner right next to wallace theatre. Where are you?
Sure im always down. Doesnt have to be a weekend, just when your free. I'll be down in that area on Saturday. I'll go see where the gamestop tourney is I have to go to. What character did you play? I match peoples faces by who they play. Hehe

any chance anyone is in buckeye, tolson, good year area? extreme south west of the metro area?

serioursly, AIM ME up for any week-day Evening tournments, ill come
Where at? Like I-10 and 83rd ave?

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
wait.....wait,,Tai, let the man explain....slow down, my son, so...V. Steve...how are we weird? I want to know.

unii

Smash Cadet
Ok how about some tournaments come on AZ you suck haha
I love az but i live gilbert so just pm and we can get toghtehr and play some brawl and will get other people too

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Ok how about some tournaments come on AZ you suck haha I love az but i live gilbert so just pm and we can get toghtehr and play some brawl and will get other people too

Do not disrespect AZ. AZ is top tier.

Also AZ, who are SHGRT and Mint?

Good games.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Shane, SHGRT is me and my brother, i usually use the tag SDS (initals) and SHGRT is just the short way to write our last name. (my brother changes it when he plays)
so...
SDS&SHGRT= my brother and i

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
AZ is home to the Nickest of Nytes, the Nicknyte Corporation, and home to the baddest and best Luigi in Arizona. Don't mess with the Arid Zone. Holla from Tuckson.

Top Bottom