• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
The boards have grown...Yo, G-mo can you believe that EoW guy? I got him trippin. He's too easy. Its funny because Me and forrest were laughing right in his face and he said nothing and now he's a hot head on the boards. Unbelievable. Its funny though.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to tell you. Avery was freakin funny last sat. at Lenny's and all day. I was crying the whole day. TCB had a blast to.

yawg

Smash Rookie
for all those whom i've spoken to already, smash at my place, thursday 2pm-7pm-ish. msg me on AIM or call my cell to let me know if you're coming. My apt is small so i can only fit 5-6 guys max, so yes's and no's are appreciated.

AIM = yawgmoth6669
cell: 708 655 3498

name's jay, btw

see you foo's tomorrow.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
SON. STB has to get together again soon. It has been wayyyyy to long since I've seen you guys. TCB, too.

I can't quit this game even if I wanted to. It's like quitting on your family. And I'm Catholic, so I have lots.

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
hey how do u join STB or TCB?
Hey, Steve!

My name's Jacob and I'm the founder of TCB. We consist of ****, ABIDE, Kid-A and myself.

We've (secretly) been scouting for new members since Brawl's release. And I'd like to think the best way for us to see if your TCB material would be to just play with you for a bit and get to know you. Thats made possible by Oscar and STB, who holds weekly friendlies at his house on Saturdays.

A lot of people go who aren't in a crew (Tai) or others who are in east side crews (Dark, Light, AltF4Warrior).

Even if you never make it into a crew you definitely build a respect and friendship with EVERYONE. Its great.

But don't get the wrong impression about me, this is probably the nicest post I've EVER posted. I'm usually a trash-talking *******, and I'll break your heart.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion

Demised

Smash Ace
To straighten some things up, Coty loves my phat ----.

Ok now that thats settled, G-mo, give me your number again so we can play sometime. I wanna play the STB again. Its been awhile=). Light, Dark, when we playin? I'd like to play asap. Im impatient on this not smashing and Kirbys gettin ancy. So lets set somethin up. I cant wait to play you fools ;)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Yo steve just chill with us and like maXXX said, if we like you, I mean, really like you, then its settled. But don't try make us like you, then we'll know. And I will know. Listen to me...I'll know. :)

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
SON. STB has to get together again soon. It has been wayyyyy to long since I've seen you guys. TCB, too.

I can't quit this game even if I wanted to. It's like quitting on your family. And I'm Catholic, so I have lots.
You are correct, sire. Its like ever since brawl came out, you've been gone. Are you trying to practice behind our backs, G- mo? :chuckle: Well played.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
O and btw maxxx i am mexican :)

and who is better? STB or TCB?
Depends...melee or brawl?

We won the Melee crew match, but we haven't had a Brawl one. Its hard to say. They've been having a lot of practice as a crew, STB is getting up there though. My Brother "Dipset" is really good now. I'm guessing Bryan ***** because he's just too good. Omar is still solid. I haven't seen G-mo. I am getter better. I don't know if Forrest and Thomas are STB, but I think they should be or have some sort of division within it. TCB and STB are like a Corporate family. We both take care of business and run trains on people. Its nice. Its beautiful.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Hey, I was wondering - is there going to be anything going on the 27th or 28th of the month in Tempe/Phoenix? There's a college orientation thing going on that saturday, and we're coming down early to see some sights... I figure it might be cool to, if we've got nothing else to do, show my mom just exactly what goes on at these Smash Bros tournaments I keep going to, even though she's said she doesn't want to go to one. Just a brief visit if any to show her and maybe a game or two 8-)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Vat, where in Glendale you at? Im at 67th and the 101
You've been to STB house before. Vat- Zero owns it.

WOW. I'm at 45th Orangewood. Thats not too far. Who do you play with?
Demised = Tim = Timmy = Johnny 5

O and btw maxxx i am mexican :)

and who is better? STB or TCB?
Our best people are close in skill in Melee.

Brawl? Who knows?

Not I.

You are correct, sire. Its like ever since brawl came out, you've been gone. Are you trying to practice behind our backs, G- mo? :chuckle: Well played.
Son, I hardly play this game. Unless it's for online, I won't touch it. And I'm not online much.

I don't even have 20 hours of play time logged in for Brawl.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
You've been to STB house before. Vat- Zero owns it.

Demised = Tim = Timmy = Johnny 5

Our best people are close in skill in Melee.

Brawl? Who knows?

Not I.

Son, I hardly play this game. Unless it's for online, I won't touch it. And I'm not online much.

I don't even have 20 hours of play time logged in for Brawl.
Trust me..you gots to play more. Jose loves Brawl. And Jose hated it. I enjoy it now a lot.

(Steve)- I guess you just have to like the crew and want to play with them. You must feel a connection. The crew has to also feel it. We must all feel it! Some people just put random people in their crew, buts that just too weird for STB.

Demised

Smash Ace
Ahh ok i got ya G-mo. Yah i remember exactly where that is =). Does that mean were playing soon? hehe. Get the crew together, i wanna play all you guys again. It really has been a really really long time. Sometime this weekend?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Hey, Steve!

My name's Jacob and I'm the founder of TCB. We consist of ****, ABIDE, Kid-A and myself.

We've (secretly) been scouting for new members since Brawl's release. And I'd like to think the best way for us to see if your TCB material would be to just play with you for a bit and get to know you. Thats made possible by Oscar and STB, who holds weekly friendlies at his house on Saturdays.

A lot of people go who aren't in a crew (Tai) or others who are in east side crews (Dark, Light, AltF4Warrior).

Even if you never make it into a crew you definitely build a respect and friendship with EVERYONE. Its great.

But don't get the wrong impression about me, this is probably the nicest post I've EVER posted. I'm usually a trash-talking *******, and I'll break your heart.
You forgot to include that you invited me to join TCB yesterday, but I semi-declined because I don't know if I'll be playing Brawl.

Guys, melee 2.0 sucks. I'm going to reinstall the game without the patch. Anyone else?
HAY ME. MEEEEEEE.

are you guys talkin melee or brawl?
Hopefully Melee.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just a heads up for those who might have missed this a day or two ago:

Brawl at ASU tomorrow (Friday)

12:15 in McClintock lounge. I'll post a map in an hour or so that will describe pretty well how to get there in case you've never been.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion

MY SPRING BREAK HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED

Btw, thanks for the practice matches ****.

Also, I'll try asking my Dad if I can go tomorrow Dan.

Top Bottom