• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Sounds cool, but my parents aren't strict in that way, they just don't like having people come into our house.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
****=thnku,thnku=****

hey hey now no need to bring other fight results into this
ike was to test marth vs ike
thats a no no
secondly, good toon link fsmash kills,(spammer)

last of all
that match was tight
marth isnt as scary as i thought
and i only did the laser lock once,that doesnt get a two stock

oh ya pit isnt my main,i decided mains are for chumps jkjk

ps:
good stuff yawg
pit dittos was fun

pps:
i want to play kosuke
i wanna see what all the fuss is
Fuss? Pffft.

Brawl is too easy.

Also, R.O.B. has a big ****.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, it's official:

Brawl at ASU this Friday!

12:30 Pm (but maybe a little bit before that)

It'll be at the McClintock lounge just like last time. I'll bring my setup, so just bring your controller.

See you there.

Demised

Smash Ace
Where do you live demised?
I live in Glendale which is far from everything since im north. But i dont care, thats what cars are for right? That and i have a job to put gas in the car so, lol. Im down for smash anywhere anytime. Wanna play? I'll drive to Tucson to thats fine. lol. Like on a weekend or something. I wanna see my buddy Sean again =). WHERE YA BEEN SEAN!

Who else is gonna be at ASU. Comon guys, if you are anywhere near in the area come. Tucson, come up here. Play us. I'll buy you lunch maybe? hmmmmm. No really though that would be sweet, especially not over wi-fi. Since thats the lose.

And im trying to get Omar down here this weekend. I think a smash fest at ASU will convince him.

i want to play you!
add me
ill get on right now
Were you the guy I played at Shanes that got really mad? lol. Its all good, we have to play again. Come to Shanes on Thursday

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey, I have a class at 4:30 on Friday, so I'm going to have to pack it up then. But that's over 4 hours of smash. Not too bad. Also, there's only 1 TV there. We usually don't get a huge crowd.

Just wanted to give a heads up. It's gonna be a blast to see you guys again. (Tim and Treeko, etc..)

Demised

Smash Ace
Oh yah, i never thought about that. It has been awhile.

ps. Everyone go to ASU on Friday. =)

and your right, its been Awhile =). Im really looking forward into getting back into this. I miss smash way to much. IM BORN AGAIN BRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Knightmare

Smash Cadet
Well I guess people can come over to my place tomorrow or Thursday if they want to practice. I live on 83rd ave and Van buren. If you want to come just let me know. I guess Timmy and Treeko and some other dude are coming so far... Anyone else is welcome.

Jaxx

Smash Cadet
if you want alt I can see if I can get another tv. I can get my boy to pick me up, and bring my copy of smash.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
No..no....don't take it like that...come on, buddy....come on....cheer -up. Hey! I got some ice cream in my cellar, come on. Lets get that ice cream. It will make you feel better.

Demised

Smash Ace
Well I guess people can come over to my place tomorrow or Thursday if they want to practice. I live on 83rd ave and Van buren. If you want to come just let me know. I guess Timmy and Treeko and some other dude are coming so far... Anyone else is welcome.
Comon guys, go to Shanes today and tomorrow. It'll be good practice. I bet if i was the cockiest person ever more would want to come and shut me up. IM THE GREATEST! Come now? >_<

It'll be around 3:00

If you wanna come call / text me. 623-249-1011. I wont get off work till the earliest 2-2:30 so i cant answer / respond till around then. Unless its a text.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
thats very helpful, lobster

thank you vato for also being helpful

burrito meaning california burrito... the food of choice for smash masters... since there are no texanos available for the reigning falco champions of phoenix (and none needed since i dont play falco anymore =P)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
thats very helpful, lobster

thank you vato for also being helpful

burrito meaning california burrito... the food of choice for smash masters... since there are no texanos available for the reigning falco champions of phoenix (and none needed since i dont play falco anymore =P)
Im not sure what you meant by that, or where this is going..................?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
california burritos have nothing to do with california, go to 35th av and peoria and see the light...

the place in tucson was diego's

Top Bottom