• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

EoW

Smash Apprentice
the above post is refering to KGA,

anyways nice crew match goop, light, dark and dan, that was fun guys.

nice toadstool on brandon btw dark.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Did you go to goops? i think i three stocked your like 6 times..... lol newb. stepping stones ha, more like giant canyons of doom
Do clarify. In a singles match or a doubles match, Mr. I don't know how to spell pigeon?

The fact of you being unsure of whether you played against me or not sure does show how credible your claim is.

**** fool.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
We gotta get some more Az crews up and running. The crew match at Goop's was really fun. I think my Kirby has more up his sleeve the next time around, too.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Yes the crews were fun.

The best part was when I lost $30! :) :urg: :(

Seriously tho we will have another crew match for my tourney, and yes driving to Reno would suck balls I can't believe you guys didn't know how terrible of a drive that would be. Oh and either way you go you have to drive through Death Valley Desert to get there. Which is either ridiculously hot and dry or ridiculously cold and dry.

And on top of that you go through the butt crack of nowhere most of the trip so if your car breaks down your pretty screwed.

Not to make it sound bad or anything.

Oh and what was up with Dark's Roids Rage at the tourney?!? I thought I was gonna get date ***** during much of the tourney. We may need to have an intervention with him, Saved By the Bell style.

I can't wait for my tourney, I'm so exicited!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Do clarify. In a singles match or a doubles match, Mr. I don't know how to spell pigeon?

The fact of you being unsure of whether you played against me or not sure does show how credible your claim is.

**** fool.

<insert picture here>

i did clarify sorry ill make it more direct im the the guy who bent you over, like that one time your mom got bored and was like hey come bend me over like you do my kid please ill enjoy it way more.

***got *****

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
WOW...you guys are arguing over a match that probably never happened. Plus, it was a brawl match. This is depressing. Yo, circle K, just play him next time you see him. Make sure to ask him for a Money Match, Eow.:laugh:

CHUK

Smash Ace
I know you guys will think I am stupid but I changed my mind about Brawl, after playing all day with a few close friends I realized I REALLY like it, it is REALLY REALLY fun. I love how you can save replay's now.

Demised

Smash Ace
But why Cody? He suuuuucks. Especially since he's, "retired". j/k buddy =). Definately Shane and Timmy are back =p. I wanna play some people with my Kirby, pllleeasse. I dont work on Monday aka today. I know you wanna smash. Lets play guuuuyyysssss. I dont care where i have to drive.

Oh and we kinda got a crew. But things will only get better.

Me = Kirby
Shane / knightmare = Lucas
Dwayne = Falco
Darnell = Ike

Gotta get in on these crew battles.

ps. Am I gonna see any of you guys at the round 3 gamestop tourney in Mesa?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Seems like a lot is going on in PHX but nothing down here in Tucson. We have to get things started so anyone in the area should let me know, I'm down at UA.
Are those tourneys on Thursday still happening? I'm on Spring Break this week so me and some friends might be able to go.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
But why Cody? He suuuuucks. Especially since he's, "retired". j/k buddy =). Definately Shane and Timmy are back =p. I wanna play some people with my Kirby, pllleeasse. I dont work on Monday aka today. I know you wanna smash. Lets play guuuuyyysssss. I dont care where i have to drive.

Oh and we kinda got a crew. But things will only get better.

Me = Kirby
Shane / knightmare = Lucas
Dwayne = Falco
Darnell = Ike

Gotta get in on these crew battles.

ps. Am I gonna see any of you guys at the round 3 gamestop tourney in Mesa?
Wow, another Ike user.

I am shocked. AZ doesn't know how good Ike is.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
That Eow is funny. I like you, man. Not in a gay way either.

Oh oh....Cirlce k gots competition!! Money match?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh, yea. I can smell the competition for sure. This is going to be good. Everyone had better practice up for Goop's tourney in a couple weeks.

Top Bottom