• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
I know you guys will think I am stupid but I changed my mind about Brawl, after playing all day with a few close friends I realized I REALLY like it, it is REALLY REALLY fun. I love how you can save replay's now.
Good CHUK, we can be friends again.

Wow, another Ike user.

I am shocked. AZ doesn't know how good Ike is.

<insert picture here>
I have like 4 friends who play Ike, it's rediculous. You should give them lessons, yours was good.

KGA, first of all im not ur fan second of all ur not that good and third of all we already fought each other, since then ive gotten wwwaaayyyy better so i just want to fight u again!!
shut up johns johns johns johns KGA owns you

And Goops having a brawl tourney soon? if i have enough time in advance with telling the parents, i may be able to make it. I'm very interested, more info please?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Goop's Tourney Link

And those online matches were fun Gamer except I got ***** pretty badly. I quit the first match because items started coming out.
thanks for the thread even though i just found it

yeah sorry about the items, last night i was going for the 5000 coins challenge thing, so i turned on items and left the game on for 15 minutes. forgot to turn them off since then.

had fun though, sorry my marth has too many tippers.

Who are the Toon Link users in arizona?
right now i have about 10 characters that i play and toon link is probably in my top 5

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Yea I laughed when I first saw your taunt. But stopped when I realized I got tippered lol.

Something needs to happen in Tucson, I've beaten basically everybody in school already. And people are starting to call me cheap I nearly got banned from this one club because I was "cheap". So I need some new competition my friends are good but I'd like to play a wider variety of people.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Wow, another Ike user.

I am shocked. AZ doesn't know how good Ike is.

<insert picture here>
ike is good
three stocked someone with him
nonames cuz im not a **** and i dont like to brag cuz it most likely wont happen again
being that ike is only good in the first few matches and then h'll lose almost everytime

anywho
i addedd kosuke and dan(sorry i didnt pm, boards suck ****)

going to add
cutmet
gamer
virtuososteve
yawg
chuk

please add me
i need more that just ka and shane to play haha

laptop johns on the typos:embarrass

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I'm doing some 'with anybody' doubles right now. There's this wolf that only f-smashes, this pika that only f-Bs, and this pretty good Lucas player that I'm teaming with. Pretty cool stuff.

Also, if you want to play, text me or something.

yawg

Smash Rookie
elysium, gameguitarist, cutmet, maxxxpower, nicknyte, angryjimmy, tsetse, pxg jonkl, azzenith, add me.

CHUK

Smash Ace
**** ill add you next time I play.
Brawl is fun, just not high on the priority list.
Think Melee*** Kirby.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
I'm the best marth in AZ!! I created a new move called the" Vat- Dash". You simply run with marth forward and very quickly dash back while running towards your enemy and it looks like your dashing. You can see the animation. He turns around quickly so you can stop on a dine, ya mean? Its called the " Vat- Dash". I **** with Marth AKA Soujiro Seta.

Demised

Smash Ace
Wish I was in Tucson to meet up and play to. Comon, Mesa / Tempe / Phoenix. Lets meet up and brawl. I dont have a wii or i'd play online. *sad*. I just havent played very many people at all and i wanna see what the competitions up to. Any day anyone can im down. Im free like, all the time. lol

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm the best marth in AZ!! I created a new move called the" Vat- Dash". You simply run with marth forward and very quickly dash back while running towards your enemy and it looks like your dashing. You can see the animation. He turns around quickly so you can stop on a dine, ya mean? Its called the " Vat- Dash". I **** with Marth AKA Soujiro Seta.
Down+B: Shukuchi and turn invisible.
F-smash: Shuntensatsu

:bee:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
going to add
cutmet
gamer
virtuososteve
yawg
chuk
You have been added on mine now.

Everybody add me and lets play! I'm bored as heck.
also added on mine, add me to yours.

elysium, gameguitarist, cutmet, maxxxpower, nicknyte, angryjimmy, tsetse, pxg jonkl, azzenith, add me.
added on mine too.

Marth ditto me?

I'm doing some 'with anybody' doubles right now. There's this wolf that only f-smashes, this pika that only f-Bs, and this pretty good Lucas player that I'm teaming with. Pretty cool stuff.

Also, if you want to play, text me or something.
you're added on mine already, add mine to yours.

G

Grapla

whats up everybody

I'm Marky (DJ grapla), I'm in tempe, az around the ASU area. I do the Battle DJ thing and go to school. I started playing when Brawl came out and havnt put down the controller since. Man, its addicting!!

N E ways if anyone wants to meet up/ come over/ or play on on-line

get at me.

all my contacts are on my profile page.

stay up
Grapla

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
ASU, eh? What are you studying? There's a good contingency of smashers at ASU.

Speaking of which, there is a high chance of a smashfest at ASU this Friday. But I will make it more official when I figure it out.

G

Grapla

ASU, eh? What are you studying? There's a good contingency of smashers at ASU.

Speaking of which, there is a high chance of a smashfest at ASU this Friday. But I will make it more official when I figure it out.

film major / bus minor

let me know whats up, with friday I'll be down if I don't have any shows to dj

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Anyone want to play/add me? Pretty much everyone else on my list right now sucks (and for those who've played me, you know how bad that must be) and I want some people that I can play to make me better. Dropping me a pm is easiest, but saying so in this thread would work fine, too.

lockdown7

Smash Cadet
Hey AltF4 what time on friday is that going down, cuz I'll be in the testing center Friday so I'll already be at school.

p.s. Is there anyone in the gilbert area who smashes a lot? I'm getting a little sick on beatin up on my roomates and girlfriend all the time.

fark

Smash Apprentice
i two stocked his pit with toonlink but his falco ***** me for some reason. he went ike the first match and i three stocked him...
****=thnku,thnku=****

hey hey now no need to bring other fight results into this
ike was to test marth vs ike
thats a no no
secondly, good toon link fsmash kills,(spammer)

last of all
that match was tight
marth isnt as scary as i thought
and i only did the laser lock once,that doesnt get a two stock

oh ya pit isnt my main,i decided mains are for chumps jkjk

ps:
good stuff yawg
pit dittos was fun

pps:
i want to play kosuke
i wanna see what all the fuss is

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Hello AZ.

I wish for someone to Wi-Fi battle me.

Send me a PM, post in the this thread, whatever. I need to try out a different character besides my Ike.

fark

Smash Apprentice
Hello AZ.

I wish for someone to Wi-Fi battle me.

Send me a PM, post in the this thread, whatever. I need to try out a different character besides my Ike.

<insert picture here>
i want to play you!
add me
ill get on right now

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Good God, I need better connection.

Sorry KA and ****. =[

Good games, btw. I need to play different characters and need to stop playing around with Ike too much.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
How the hell did I double post?!

EDIT: I played Pokemon Trainer for the first time.... I didn't know he was so good...

Hm.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Hey Gamer my parent's usually don't let people over, but I live in the neighborhood behind the target greatland which is near 22nd and harrison.

And I added the people who told me to add them. And to all the people I played today did I lag and how bad was it?

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Hey Gamer my parent's usually don't let people over, but I live in the neighborhood behind the target greatland which is near 22nd and harrison.

And I added the people who told me to add them. And to all the people I played today did I lag and how bad was it?
Lol same here if I were to tell my parents that some guy I met on the internet is coming over to train for smash bros... They would freak out and call Chris Hansen. Any way CutMet I will add u to my friends list on brawl and we will get online soon.

Top Bottom