• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Corey, I didn't think that Samus was all that bad. She got her recovery gimped, but her short hop is really low now. You can do really quick shuffled n-airs...
Except, her nairs do NOTHING now. In melee, it was one of her strongest attacks, now it's like you are smacking them with the grapple beam. Nothing. The only real good air moves she has are her back-air and up air. So... now Samus has become Doc, accept without the pill spam, cape, good grab, and he didn't transform into a ***** whenever he did something amazing.

Like I said, I guess I'll play snake, but I'm not going to be Brawling, like, everyday or anything. Not like melee. I just want to have fun, and it seems that I can't have fun with it.

EDIT BY CT..THIS WAS COREYGAMES

X^3

Smash Cadet
I played melee again today after some brawl and realized Brawl ****ING SUCKZ BALLZ unless you know you will win money at tournies....
**** THIS ****TY GAME!
I am thinking of selling my wii + brawl.
Hey man if you wanna sell your wii and brawl I'd be interested in buying them.
:)

CHUK

Smash Ace
Sorry I changed my mind lol, I am unemployed and need to win as many money matches against my friends as possible, and crushing egos feels good.
Who is down to play some brawl?

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Oh lawd. I just had my first breakfast burrito. ****ing sex wrapped in a tortilla!

Anyway, Elvis....you like my Toon Link? The more I play the better and scarier he becomes :D

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If you reply to this message with a response with me liking brawl, or having the other Vat defend you, or to insult me, you have a compulsive need to do so and cannot withhold your own posts
Nyte, stop being a cry baby. End of dicussion. Man-up.
XD You couldn't contain yourself LOL

Occupatio is a ******* of a Flame War tool because it provides absolutely nowhere for the victim to hide. The word refers to a rhetoric technique in a debate or trial whereby the speaker would predict his opponent's behaviour/argument before they'd made it. This prevented their opponent from pursuing that line of action. If they do pursue that line of action, then they seem like the mindless puppets of the original speaker.

In a Flame War, this serves a similar function.

Prima: You stupid Furry.
Secunda: You just can't argue rationally, can you? You haven't got any originality left at all.
Prima: You're a stupid Furry, plus you can't help but respond to all of my posts. You've got a compulsive need. That's why you're such a good lol-cow.

If Secunda responds, she proves that she's nothing more than Prima's lol-cow. If she doesn't respond, then Prima has succeeded in silencing Secunda and her stupid argument.
A lol-cow is a victim of a Flame War who can't help but be milked for lulz time and time again.

I hope you feel good, my little Lol-cow.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
If I may intrude. I think this is a good point in time for everyone who reads this thread to stop...go back to that very first page and read that first post by me....read what this thread was intended for.

Altf4 this is aimed at you as I quote you to tell us to stop the spam .... even when it taste so gooooood.

But no seriously you guys should read the first page its classic.

Also as a note. It has come to my attention that the people who are *****ing and moaning about brawl sucking are the ones who started melee within the last two years. I can remember playing tournaments with five stock all stages and items on and the leetest tech was shield grabbing...yea people..melee was in the same position..just give brawl some time ****it haha. That is all I gotta say.

Edit: This is one of the longests posts I have on smashboards lol.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Ok...Arizona Smash will grow. I command that it does now that I will be there. Plus...Texas cant hog up all the threads with their awesome spam! Ok post what ever you want AZ...you know you wanna...
Ok post what ever you want AZ

CHUK

Smash Ace
ALTF4 I want to play you with my meta kite!

EDIT: I added you Elysium, nyte, dan, GG7, and some other pplz.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Believe it or not, Meta Knight is actually a really good character despite me having a hate for him.

He has great combo ability.

But, his killing power and range aren't that great. Also, he doesn't have projectiles so it might be annoying fighting someone with them.

In doubles, he is greatly paired up with someone who hits hard and strong; kinda like this guy:

Also, we are playing BOTH Melee and Brawl at Goop's on Friday. What a shocker.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Did Nyte call me a cow? WOW. I can't wait to meet Nyte. or maybe I already have. I do know many, they just don't know me. For instance Treeko and others who don't remember my face because time has past, but Vat- Zero remembers everything. BTW, Nyte, I don't know if you know, but you'll probably lie and act like you know that Vat- Zero and Vat- Storch are one in the same. Some call it a paradox. I am both. It seems that your confused when you post to either Vat- Zero or Vat- Storch. Its time to grow -up Nyte. I don't know if your 12 or 25, but from what I've heard about you and what I've read for the last week, I know now that you like to do two things 1. respond to my post like the puppet that you are ( Thanks for participating) and 2. Suck balls ( also thanks). You have to really chill out, it just a forum and people here don't mean literally what they say nyte. I hope this helps you see that reality isn't contained within a computer. I hope I helped you. I have a 12 step program that helps people like you,its called the STB weekly. Manny now man's -up and Light has also. Tai has maned too much, I love it. Its time for you to man -up, Nyte. BTW, I'm not a cow, If I were, I'll try making money as the best smash playing cow in Arizona and as the the only cow who posts on smashboards, thank you.

Vat- Storch

Smash Cadet
I love you too tent. thank you for allowing me to post in your thread. Its been in honor to express my weird antics in a cyber world full of people that play the same game as me. AZ is too good.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
So who can come over to my place in like 30 mins by like 12:30 pm today?
what for? A surprise! What is it? Now is the surprise big or small because I have to know before I go. Can I take it back if it sucks because its dumb when you get a gift that has nothing to do with your interests. Is it your mini fridge? I like you mini Fridge. But if its not, then I'll accept your bike, its looks nice...plus I can ride it. :urg:

Treeko

Smash Journeyman
It's not that I don't remember your face, Vat-Zero... it's the name, I don't remember anyone by that name...

It's been too long. T_T

Nicknyte... Elvis? Is that you?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Altf4, i want to play you soon. make sure you add mine if you haven't already, i already got yours on mine

KosukeKGA's Ike was pretty awesome. I want to play you again soon.

CHUK, we'll play too. **** Metaknight, lucas upsmash will kill you at like 60.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It's not that I don't remember your face, Vat-Zero... it's the name, I don't remember anyone by that name...

It's been too long. T_T

Nicknyte... Elvis? Is that you?
Vat - Zero has a relatively interesting story. Back when he went to his first tourney where he saw you, he didn't know any ATs, much less have a name. When we started STB (some time after his first tourney), he chose the alias Vato, which means 'dude' in Spanish. Except he spelled it with a capital O at the end; Vat"O". When we went to OC3, Manacloud didn't know how to say his tag, he thought the "O" was a zero. So instead of saying Vato, he said Vat-Zero. So Oscar decided to keep that name because he hates Manacloud, AKA Manaclue, AKA Bananaclown.

That is a brief summary of the enigma that is Vat-Storch.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I wouldn't know. I didn't start playing with Oscar until like a year ago. So my guess is sometime before then. Perhaps more.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Is Manny the Goop jerk holding a fest tomorrow?

Also, I'm considering calling myself M2000 from now on XD. (Regardless of CHUK's lies, I came up with it)

p.s. 1.1k posts. I'm SO like, changing my tag to M2000 on my 2000th post if it has not happened by then already.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just to reiterate, in case certain individuals didn't catch it the first time 'round:

Brawl at Goop's Friday

And and all are welcome! I suspect a lot of new people are going to be here.

It will be starting at around 3pm, but will go on for quite some time. (Whenever we want it to, really)

Look at his tournament thread for directions. Or a page or two back when I made this same announcement in this thread.

See you there.

EDIT: Virtuoso, friend me up.

Top Bottom