• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Demised

Smash Ace
To Yawgmoth for hosting and everyone else that came, thanks for the friendlies. Had some good matchs. Strangely enough we had a discovery. Was throwing waddle dee's, then i through a pill, and out pops a smash ball in a no items match. That was interesting.

;) Remember, Kirby loves you ;) Also hope alot of you make it out to ASU.

P

PWN5TARR

hey everyone, i live in tucson and hopefully will attend an event if there is one thats going to happen here. im too poor to afford to drive to phoenix so yeah haha.

Demised

Smash Ace
Because you can't do it, so now no one can do it, so the playing field is more leveled in your favor.
Lol your an idiot if you think I cant L-cancel at melee. I'd rather just play brawl, but if u want me to **** you in melee, be my guest. Melee's just old after 6 or so + years of playing it. Its nice for something new, although melee is better from a competition point of view.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
The Evil Penguin can pull out any items if items are on. At Goop's last smashfest, he was pulling out Dragoon parts.

When Demised was playing, they weren't turned off. They were still on some setting like High or Low.

TURN THEM OFF!

Demised

Smash Ace
The Evil Penguin can pull out any items if items are on. At Goop's last smashfest, he was pulling out Dragoon parts.

When Demised was playing, they weren't turned off. They were still on some setting like High or Low.

TURN THEM OFF!

<insert picture here>
Word yah, did a little looking around afterwords and saw the problem. That'll never happen again. Thanks for the info ^_^

Just a heads up for those who might have missed this a day or two ago:

Brawl at ASU tomorrow (Friday)

12:15 in McClintock lounge. I'll post a map in an hour or so that will describe pretty well how to get there in case you've never been.
I have no idea where that is. Can anyone help?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
the way dedede's item toss works is when the appearance of items is on None (where it says low, med, high) but some of the items on the list are turned on.

this happens a lot with final smashes since sometimes people play with only smashballs, and then turn their items to none and the smashballs are still on.

make sense?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Lol your an idiot if you think I cant L-cancel at melee. I'd rather just play brawl, but if u want me to **** you in melee, be my guest. Melee's just old after 6 or so + years of playing it. Its nice for something new, although melee is better from a competition point of view.
Oh whoops, I thought that was Shane saying that >___>

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Lag usually isn't that bad for me, although sometimes it just becomes horrible. Something needs to happen in Tucson.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
To straighten some things up, Coty loves my phat ----.

Ok now that thats settled, G-mo, give me your number again so we can play sometime. I wanna play the STB again. Its been awhile=). Light, Dark, when we playin? I'd like to play asap. Im impatient on this not smashing and Kirbys gettin ancy. So lets set somethin up. I cant wait to play you fools ;)
hey timmy, we can all play on saturday if u can, at the STBs place over at vato's. i see g-mo wants to see everyone again too, saturday will be a grand day :)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Lag usually isn't that bad for me, although sometimes it just becomes horrible. Something needs to happen in Tucson.
yea seriously, we need a weekly place to kongregate and play the night away.........

Anyway CutMet you wanna play online sometime, I wanna play someone other then my crew and computers....

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
hey timmy, we can all play on saturday if u can, at the STBs place over at vato's. i see g-mo wants to see everyone again too, saturday will be a grand day :)
I do want to see everybody again, and I can't wait, but I won't be free this Saturday, unfortunately. I work at 1:45 and have a double shift. Which is lame because I can hardly tolerate the four hours I spend there twice a week. UGH.

Next Fri-Sat, though, I think I should be good for.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
GG's to all that came to ASU smash today! We had a great turnout and I expect to make it more regular hopefully soon.

It was great to see Tim and Shane again, you guys certainly rock the Brawl. I lost my White Kirby privileges, though. I will win it back. Next time we meet, we'll Kirby ditto for the White color again. You're on!

Demised

Smash Ace
GG's to all that came to ASU smash today! We had a great turnout and I expect to make it more regular hopefully soon.

It was great to see Tim and Shane again, you guys certainly rock the Brawl. I lost my White Kirby privileges, though. I will win it back. Next time we meet, we'll Kirby ditto for the White color again. You're on!
Its on! lol. Gameboy kirby is the best. Thanks again for having us.

Im down if they dont mind another person. PM me your phone number, i got a new phone. What time on Saturday? Im lookin forward to it ;)

Thanks for all the matchs at ASU. Was fun meetin some new smashers and old ones i havent seen in awhile. Till next time! ;)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Our shindigs are usually held around noon. You can stay 'til whenever, though. We're cool like that. Plus, you can come earlier, if you'd like. I think you should come earlier, so I can play with you for a bit before work.

That'd be nice.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sooo...

Timmy said he'd be at Oscar's around 10:30 AM. I'll be there around that time as well. I'll leave around 1:30 PM to work. Who wants to give me a ride to work? It's literally 2 minutes away.

pwease?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'll play you if we're ever on at the same time Friday. And that's cool about the biweeklies gamer, hopefully Tucson can become active in the smash scene.

X^3

Smash Cadet
Oh man I'd love to show up too if that's alright Dark?

Top Bottom