• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Lol. I haven't painted a controller in months, but it seems like you have some cool designs. It's not a big deal to me, I don't live in AZ for most of the year anyway. Besides, until you have Gimpyfish, Eggz, Taj, Wobbles, Rickety, LuninSpectra (among others) and other people you have never met asking you to paint your controller or asking your advice then I'll just stand by the fun I had with it. I don't appreciate your bull**** comments.

On a lighter note, I'll be home for break starting Saturday for a week. Tim, I haven't seen you in ages, and we live close by. I think I still have your number, we should play for sure. I'll try and play while I'm back home but I can't make Goop's Tourney cause I fly back to school that day.

Demised

Smash Ace
Lol. I haven't painted a controller in months, but it seems like you have some cool designs. It's not a big deal to me, I don't live in AZ for most of the year anyway. Besides, until you have Gimpyfish, Eggz, Taj, Wobbles, Rickety, LuninSpectra (among others) and other people you have never met asking you to paint your controller or asking your advice then I'll just stand by the fun I had with it. I don't appreciate your bull**** comments.

On a lighter note, I'll be home for break starting Saturday for a week. Tim, I haven't seen you in ages, and we live close by. I think I still have your number, we should play for sure. I'll try and play while I'm back home but I can't make Goop's Tourney cause I fly back to school that day.
Cool man. I have a new number now but i'll PM it to ya. Just hit me up whenever your free when your here.

http://kotaku.com/372717/solid-snake-getting-all-ssbb-sexy
Mei ling! Samus just took her cloths off!

Elysium

Smash Lord
Yes, that's what I had in mind.

Ike is going to get left in the dust. I'll play someone new.

<insert picture here>
Did Hitler give up K? No! He stuck with it and pushed through the hard times to reach his goals. Look at the payoff, he died.
You don't want to die K, give up on Ike.

Jk, Your Ike is awesome.
Don't ever let go K, don't ever let go.
*Titanic music starts*
:laugh:

Demised

Smash Ace
Did Hitler give up K? No! He stuck with it and pushed through the hard times to reach his goals. Look at the payoff, he died.
You don't want to die K, give up on Ike.

Jk, Your Ike is awesome.
Don't ever let go K, don't ever let go.
*Titanic music starts*
:laugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtS45bh_INY

"never let go a tear when gone." Dont cry, cont cry. lol. This songs intense

Northbound

Smash Rookie
Smash @ the McClintock Hall Tommrow (3/28)

*ATTENTION* Since there doesn't appear to be anything going on until Goop's tourny on the 5th of April, I've taken the initiative to host a small Smashfest tomorrow (3/28) @ around 1:00 Pm in the McClintock lounge at ASU. All are welcome to come but please pm me if you're willing as i may be able to bring another tv (if somebody else can supply another wii) if the turnout is good enough.

thanks

-matt

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i have an online tourney tomorrow and was wondering anybody would like to help me get ready. If u can ill be on around 2:30 tomorrow (after school) thx

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Hey, i have an online tourney tomorrow and was wondering anybody would like to help me get ready. If u can ill be on around 2:30 tomorrow (after school) thx
HahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahahaHahahahahahaha:laugh:

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
the thing that is so funny is that you should add my FC and get on cause no one is on except kosukakga and he isn't joining.

edit/ kosuke i love these fire emblem matches lol

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
the thing that is so funny is that you should add my FC and get on cause no one is on except kosukakga and he isn't joining.

edit/ kosuke i love these fire emblem matches lol
lol Gamer, yeah, Fire Emblem kicks ***

anyway, thanks for the matches, my Dad wanted the TV so I had to get off

Northbound

Smash Rookie
*ATTENTION* Since there doesn't appear to be anything going on until Goop's tourny on the 5th of April, I've taken the initiative to host a small Smashfest tomorrow (3/28) @ around 1:00 Pm in the McClintock lounge at ASU. All are welcome to come but please pm me if you're willing as i may be able to bring another tv (if somebody else can supply another wii) if the turnout is good enough.

thanks

-matt
I'm actually changing the time of smashfest tomorrow from 1:00pm to 11:30am. Hope to see you guys there.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Dear Journal,

Today, I finally beat PXG's Toon Link twice in a row. Fighting him is hard enough. I've always have had a preference to play with characters with the least amount of projectiles, but since Brawl, Luigi's Fireballs are my friend. I did a couple of 0% to 50+% combos on assorted smashers, not just PXG, who is a great smasher and even better apprentice/friend, but on Jet4 and some other people at my apartment.

Today, it was 50/50 on which matches were more meaningful, the fact I beat PXG twice, which was a match of respect and fun, opposed to my matches with JET4, where his PINK bandana with the words "Nicknyte sucks", was sitting next to me. Insulted and Raged, I defeated his Ice Climbers with relative ease. I challenged him my Nicknyte Chain for his Bandana, but he likes the color pink too much.

PXG was hard. It was no easy feat. Playing against wolf, there is a small hole in the 90 degrees of defense he has when spamming lasers. If it wasn't for my well timed, but risky, Fire Punch, I would have surely lost.

Well, I have clothes to fold. Good Night Smashboards.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Well arizona...I think I might have finally found a reason to actually play brawl..finally found a char I enjoy playing alot. Seems im an IC's main now....heh.

Rob Flaco is still my hero.

Demised

Smash Ace
Well arizona...I think I might have finally found a reason to actually play brawl..finally found a char I enjoy playing alot. Seems im an IC's main now....heh.

Rob Flaco is still my hero.
Viva la Rob Flaco Revolution!

Yah the game immediately becomes more fun once you find your character. I like all the kirby characters and i feel weird if i pick anyone else. I just love floatiness. mmmmmm. Cant wait to play ya man. Its been way to long.

So DSF was gonna come to Goops tourney, but the nevada tourney is the same time =/. He'll come one of these times though for sure.

I cant wait to play PXG's toon link. lol. All this talk about how "amazing" he is. I wanna see how amazing he is in person. When we playin?

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I cant wait to play PXG's toon link. lol. All this talk about how "amazing" he is. I wanna see how amazing he is in person. When we playin?
Although he is hard as hell to beat, I think you should consider me more. :p

Then again, I suck at this game, I don't even have a wii.

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Lol. I beat PXG's Toon Link once. It was really lucky though and over wifi. Thank god for gordos. I was molested the next two matches though. ='[ Oh yeah, any AZ people wanna play me PM or IM me. (which I prefer) AIM = Mellamogeden

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Dear Journal,

Today, I finally beat PXG's Toon Link twice in a row. Fighting him is hard enough. I've always have had a preference to play with characters with the least amount of projectiles, but since Brawl, Luigi's Fireballs are my friend. I did a couple of 0% to 50+% combos on assorted smashers, not just PXG, who is a great smasher and even better apprentice/friend, but on Jet4 and some other people at my apartment.

Today, it was 50/50 on which matches were more meaningful, the fact I beat PXG twice, which was a match of respect and fun, opposed to my matches with JET4, where his PINK bandana with the words "Nicknyte sucks", was sitting next to me. Insulted and Raged, I defeated his Ice Climbers with relative ease. I challenged him my Nicknyte Chain for his Bandana, but he likes the color pink too much.

PXG was hard. It was no easy feat. Playing against wolf, there is a small hole in the 90 degrees of defense he has when spamming lasers. If it wasn't for my well timed, but risky, Fire Punch, I would have surely lost.

Hey Ann Frank this aint your journal. Its the boards.

Got it Doug Funny?

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Give him a break Ka, all he's got in his life is porkchop, scooter and Patti Mayonnaise whom he thinks about in the shower. He doesn't have a very fulfilled life.
lol, but what he DOESNT have is a Roger Klotz, which I'll opt to be.

PXG

Smash Journeyman
Dear Journal,

Lucky fire punch. :p

Seriously, I thought I could sand bag you and win. Guess not. You deserved to win those matches. I was being stupid **** and you FINALLY did what you needed to do, to beat my Toon Link. I got to step it up next time.....NICKNYTE!!!! Anyway, good games. :)

Lol. I beat PXG's Toon Link once. It was really lucky though and over wifi. Thank god for gordos. I was molested the next two matches though. ='[ Oh yeah, any AZ people wanna play me PM or IM me. (which I prefer) AIM = Mellamogeden
Yeah....WiFi....Lag.....Waddle Dee spam...Gordos....Enough said. Glad you recognize that. IRL, that would not happen. :p

Top Bottom