• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Viva la Rob Flaco Revolution!

Yah the game immediately becomes more fun once you find your character. I like all the kirby characters and i feel weird if i pick anyone else. I just love floatiness. mmmmmm. Cant wait to play ya man. Its been way to long.

So DSF was gonna come to Goops tourney, but the nevada tourney is the same time =/. He'll come one of these times though for sure.

I cant wait to play PXG's toon link. lol. All this talk about how "amazing" he is. I wanna see how amazing he is in person. When we playin?

JOHNNY FIVVVVEE..jk <3

What we need is a smashfest in the area that I can get to....thatd be awesome k thnx

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
Yeah....WiFi....Lag.....Waddle Dee spam...Gordos....Enough said. Glad you recognize that. IRL, that would not happen. :p
It made me poop a little. Lol. Just wait for that rematch this weekend. I'm working on the not spam and more tilt. I'm sure you'll still win but I'll try my hardest not to make it easy.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Lucky fire punch. :p

Seriously, I thought I could sand bag you and win. Guess not. You deserved to win those matches. I was being stupid **** and you FINALLY did what you needed to do, to beat my Toon Link. I got to step it up next time.....NICKNYTE!!!! Anyway, good games. :)

Yeah....WiFi....Lag.....Waddle Dee spam...Gordos....Enough said. Glad you recognize that. IRL, that would not happen. :p
Man, PXG is garbage!!! He can't beat Tai. This guy lost against Nyte.:laugh:
Nyte ***** you fair and square. All you got are johns. I can sandbag and beat you twice with one stock. Theres no luck in brawl you jerk! It doesn't take much to beat your toon link.

P.S. Toon link needs no tech. skill. Your hat might be on too tight. Your hat sucks too.

WOW...saying you can beat Nyte is like me gloating about beating a handicapped child gone blind from vitamin A deficiency. :psycho:

Elysium

Smash Lord
Man, PXG is garbage!!! He can't beat Tai. This guy lost against Nyte.:laugh:
Nyte ***** you fair and square. All you got are johns. I can sandbag and beat you twice with one stock. Theres no luck in brawl you jerk! It doesn't take much to beat your toon link.

P.S. Toon link needs no tech. skill. Your hat might be on too tight. Your hat sucks too.

WOW...saying you can beat Nyte is like me gloating about beating a handicapped child gone blind from vitamin A deficiency. :psycho:
I believe we call this Auto-****. :laugh:

CHUK

Smash Ace
I would probably be playing as Pikachu but they took away his pimphat and replaced it with a durag :(... rap really is a powerful (commercial) tool....... ****z youz gg unit!!!!!

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
Hello Arizona people! I'm pretty new to Smash so be nice to me lol

I think my friend posts here. He told me that he plays some prince who's really gay so Super Smash Bros must be fun, lol ^^

Elysium

Smash Lord
Hello Arizona people! I'm pretty new to Smash so be nice to me lol

I think my friend posts here. He told me that he plays some prince who's really gay so Super Smash Bros must be fun, lol ^^
Marth isn't gay, he just went to a party when he was younger and woke up naked next to another guy.... a simple mistake. We've all done it, once....twice hey even three times why not. :laugh:

Anyway welcome to the smash community. There is one piece of advice I can give you and as long as you know this you'll be fine.

Remember

"AZ Too Good"

May the love of LoveDove shine down on you.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
yo baby. Is you Circle K's lady friend? I want to know. I also play with an ambiguously gay prince who stars in the game super smash bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. :)

Cecilia K.

Smash Apprentice
yo baby. Is you Circle K's lady friend? I want to know. I also play with an ambiguously gay prince who stars in the game super smash bros. Brawl for the Nintendo Wii. :)
Yes!!

That picture of him under your name is him! I believe his name is Marth or something.

Also, why do you call him Circle K?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Kosuke is referred to as various aliases that all revolve around the letter K. Since his name is too long for some people, they just refer to him as K. With us being the people we are, we incorporated his name with several famous K-centric names. Circle K, Special K, etc.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kosuke is referred to as various aliases that all revolve around the letter K. Since his name is too long for some people, they just refer to him as K. With us being the people we are, we incorporated his name with several famous K-centric names. Circle K, Special K, etc.
lol, wow

Some people sure can be creative.

KOHS KAY

-Cecilia
----
Good games, Ely.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Good games both of you. I didn't know who the hell I was fighting half the time but good games none-the-less.

Also those were a fun few games Yawg.

I'm going to be hella tired for work today...

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Good games both of you. I didn't know who the hell I was fighting half the time but good games none-the-less.

Also those were a fun few games Yawg.

I'm going to be hella tired for work today...
C only played those Yoshi matches with you. The rest were all of me.

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Ah, so Vat-Zero's presumption was correct. Cecilia K are Circle K's lady friend. Cecilia K. Circle K. It's unbelievable! A matchup that's too good for any place that isn't AZ. AZ too good.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Ahhh ok.

C's Yoshi wasn't too bad... But then again if she's playing and learning from you K it kind of makes sense.

ha... I just realized... C and K. If we get an "A" and I can take of the "E" position and we can use our mighty morphin' powers and make "C.A.K.E" the best Smash Crew around.;)

and yes Tai..Az Too Good.

(Edited for Great Justice)

M

Mangekyou

Wussup everyone, I guess you can say I am new to this board. (I have played with a few Melee people back in the day).

From what I can see a few of you do not like Brawl?? I love it, Does anyone play in Tucson? I played in a Melee Tourny in SV about a year or two ago... I got my bum kicked by a peach player that ended up winning the whole thing.. It was at a Gamestop or EB games..

Yeah I am just looking for some competition so I can brush up my game... Friggin internet lag makes me sad sometimes tho!

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Ahhh ok.

C's Yoshi wasn't too bad... But then again if she's playing and learning from you K it kind of makes sense.

ha... I just realized... C and K. If we get an "A" and I can take of the "E" position and we can use our mighty morphin' powers and make "C.A.K.E" the best Smash Crew around.;)

and yes Tai..Az Too Good.

(Edited for Great Justice)
Your name is Andrew, is it not?

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
When are these noobs gonna come to the STB joint and play some brawl. I'm getting tired of these guys just talking in the boards. I have no face to the post. This angers me.

Top Bottom