• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Just a word to everyone.

Don't be surprised at some of the characters you play against...

<_< Stupid ****ing piece of garbage...

Elysium

Smash Lord
So I spent all last night playing people from all over, whom play a wide variety of characters. It's really hard to fight a character that you've never fought before. You never know what to expect.

But that to me makes it more fun.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
So I spent all last night playing people from all over, whom play a wide variety of characters. It's really hard to fight a character that you've never fought before. You never know what to expect.

But that to me makes it more fun.
True... Ahh... people don't know the best characters in the game, but I do.
As of now.

THANKS, WI-FI WARS! =D ... >_______________>

I guess it is good that I take a loss though. I get more experience.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I no lurve it, either, but I wants to get mah characters playing better players than the losers I've been playing on WFC. Srsly, when Sonic 3 stocks TL, in a laggy match, something's wrong. I remember AZ being almost as super tight as CO.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Toon Link has faster aerials as well as projectiles to counteract ROBs campy game.

The Star Fox crew has superior projectiles and reflectors.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Camping is for brawl....

thats what wins this game...

gg nintendo for making it boring.....

on another note.

IZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...
id play you but my wifi doesnt connect very well...and by that i mean at all...and by that i mean i hate lag

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I miss teh Chaos Theory. D: D: D:

Are you guys gonna go to the NM tournament? I'd really like to have some classic CO vs AZ action going. Haha, we played Melee yesterday. Wtf that game is fast.

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Also just noticed my title and avatar have dissapeared...that makes me very sad.

:( :( :(

Gatorade, its too good.......or at least it was....apparently not anymore now that it says smash apprentice under my name....

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(.....(insert 9000 more)....:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Is it because you can't win....or because you lose and expect too much. The game is fine, in my opinion, and I hated it bad. Its all mindgames. Its just like all other fighting games now. I don't see why people cry about how it can't be better than melee just because you can't glitch the game into winning some sort of cheap ( effective) way. Man-up you cry babies. Its a celebration! Enjoy yo self. Haha:)

Can you play Timmy relaxed, I can't.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Brawl is really low on the punishment aspect of fighting games. Most games, you predict right, you can take a chunk of their health. Brawl, you predict right, you need to predict right again to continue punishing. Anyone that whines about "glitching" Melee to win is dumb, especially when they call it cheap. Every character can do SFFLing and WDing in SSBM, and neither "broke" the game. If you lost to someone, it was because they played better, not because they had teh haxx wavedash. Or because you tripped, and they just happened to be in the area at the right time to kill you. =/

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
or save you. You think too negative. Melee fanboy!!! I loved melee and am still good at it. Brawl is just where its at. Did you just try defending cheapness ( effectiveness) , sir, you are lost. Your in denial. Cheap is cheap, not saying cheap doesn't equal skill, because I'm cheap. You assume I'm garbage, just because I like Brawl, No. Your living in the past.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Vat, your horrible grammar is enough for me to just ignore you outright. I play Brawl a lot a lot, and I assume you're garbage because I know who was good in AZ for SSBM, and I never once heard of you. Then again, anyone outta the top 5 or so wasn't too scary, so I doubt you were ever good at Melee, especially if you refer to WD/SHFFL as "cheap". Hell, using "cheap" when talking about fighting games leaves a sour taste in my mouth, because then you have people whining about things not being fair. I played Peach, I had to fight Fox, Marth, and Sheik on a VERY regular basis. I may have jokingly complained about how easily they got kills, but I never once claimed I lost because of something "cheap". In Brawl, "cheap" stuff, like tripping and getting fsmashed, happens a lot more often.

Calling me a Melee fanboy is cute and all, but you're really just acting like a Brawl fanboy. Personally, I like Brawl, but prefer games like GG and MvC1, where you can actually punish upon prediction. Really annoying to analyze someone, punish them, and only get 12% because of it. Brawl is based around defensive play and camping currently, not around pressure and punishment.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Chaos, do you go OOS for GG? I'm thinking about getting into it, especially given how I have a lot more free time than I had hoped, due to Brawl being pretty lacking in things to practice.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
guilty gear is the best traditional/arcade style fighting game, hands down.

I like Sol. Holy Orders is too good (even though it's Ky's song.)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Vat, your horrible grammar is enough for me to just ignore you outright. I play Brawl a lot a lot, and I assume you're garbage because I know who was good in AZ for SSBM, and I never once heard of you. Then again, anyone outta the top 5 or so wasn't too scary, so I doubt you were ever good at Melee, especially if you refer to WD/SHFFL as "cheap". Hell, using "cheap" when talking about fighting games leaves a sour taste in my mouth, because then you have people whining about things not being fair. I played Peach, I had to fight Fox, Marth, and Sheik on a VERY regular basis. I may have jokingly complained about how easily they got kills, but I never once claimed I lost because of something "cheap". In Brawl, "cheap" stuff, like tripping and getting fsmashed, happens a lot more often.

Calling me a Melee fanboy is cute and all, but you're really just acting like a Brawl fanboy. Personally, I like Brawl, but prefer games like GG and MvC1, where you can actually punish upon prediction. Really annoying to analyze someone, punish them, and only get 12% because of it. Brawl is based around defensive play and camping currently, not around pressure and punishment.

Oscar wins again. His skill is unmatched.

Top Bottom