• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Ka - Unfortunately, "doesn't afraid of anything" is an internet joke where the bad grammar is the point. Rest assured, Interim is still quite cogent.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
vat-zero
marth
Can someone tell me what Yaoi means..I looked it up and I got some manga genre called "Boys love" apparently its a series of manga's that chicks read. I guess Yammer's word is somewhat correct in the sense that chicks love my stories. But then I quoted him and saw that the word Marth came up in the black type box. Are me and Marth both one of the same? Can it be destiny? I think so. ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey is there any chance of you guys coming to the supercon?
Yaoi... lol... Its gay anime....
vatzero is a lie.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
I'll tell you Oscar...

In Japan, yaoi is a term for male love (yes, it is homosexual). It connotates it in an erotic way (I guess you could say hentai-ish).

CHUK

Smash Ace
I never heard of Yaoi before today.
You learn something new everyday.
Like nicknyte is a creeper.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I can attest to this, and more. Wobbles, maXXX, ugly, ♥.

EDIT: ****, late for the combo. D:

Vat, I play Brawl, and am actually pretty popular in the community right now, at least with Sonic mains/anyone who's heard of my Sonic. I just don't think that, currently, it's as deep as SSBM, is all.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
Maybe you enjoy the sight of male genitalia rubbing against each other....does it turn you on? Timmy, you silly goose!!

Top Bottom