• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

CHUK

Smash Ace
****, I worked all night, other wise I would have gone. I was going to call in sick too but I cancelled being sick even though I am :(.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Good luck, Sizzle. It was really nice to meet you. We can always play together when Brawl comes out if you aren't too busy. GG, buddy.

EDIT: How was the smash at Goop's?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Black Controller

Hey at my last tournament someone took my black controller, if everyone who went to the tournament could please look with their things to see i there is a black controller that would be great.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
just yesterday was the Chandler tourney, 1st place winner gets a Wii and the reserve copy of Brawl when it comes out.
Taj got 1st of course... :(
my bro go 2nd and i got 3rd, lol i wanted that Wii, i dont even have one

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously, if those Play N Trade guys keep running those tournaments and giving away Wii's, we should keep going. Even if the TV's lag. We're going to need as many Wii's as we can get for Wait, What? lol

thiefz0r

Smash Rookie
just yesterday was the Chandler tourney, 1st place winner gets a Wii and the reserve copy of Brawl when it comes out.
Taj got 1st of course... :(
my bro go 2nd and i got 3rd, lol i wanted that Wii, i dont even have one
Where was the Chandler tourney and are there any more coming up?

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
right next door to atomic comics, at the Chandler Mall. and i dunno if there will be another smash tourney or not there, but will be Gears of War and Halo though

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone i feel like changing my smash nickname cause its too similar to other smashers (flare blade, megaflare, etc.)

I want to choose something unique and good. So far I have thought of 2 nicknames:

Rang Flash (My nickname on almost everything else, no one else uses it)
Explanation: One of my favorite RPGs of all time is the ps1 game Wild Arms. One of the anti heroes in the game is named Boomerang and he is one bad dude. Later in the game he changes his name to Boomerang Flash and you fight him again. In the battle he is called Rang Flash cause there was not enough room for the whole name.

Lion-O (Its kinda funny and I like thundercats :))

Obstacle (lol!)

I know its kind of trivial, just a nickname, but I want to choose wisely because I plan to be big in the smash scene.

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
yeah i just saw the thread to that tourny i was like wtf i haven't seen it at all! must have over looked it lol
yea of course taj had to go and ruin everyones chances lol
HD tv's that must have been weird getting used to the lag i wish i coulda went i used to play only on hd which kinda screwed me in tournies but what the hell right

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I've got quite a bit of experience on HD tvs. I remember playing on nothing but HD for an entire weekend, then going back to a normal tv was like learning all over again. However, when I relearned I felt like I played the game better overall.

P.S. This is Flare233, on my new account and I will never use the old one again. If it's against the rules to make another account (I hope it isn't) then if one had to be banned it would be my old one.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Race to the finish!

That being said... I have touched down. Hello AZ, it's good to be here.

Oh, and Taj, we have a lot of training to do before Champ Combo if we're going to win doubles. And if we're going to take 1st and 2nd at Evo World and split the pot.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Honestly I bet the first Brawl tournies will be like 19830232809 Fox players and then your Melee vets like Wobbles playing Metaknight and Taj playing whoever he wants lol.

Hooray for being one of the stereotypes!

Rang Flash

Smash Journeyman
I think Fox will be low tier he has slow falling speed. rofl nerf'd ftl

Bowser will probably be higher up than last time. He's got teh super armor. Also I think Ike will be like Marth... Cause of you know, the sword. And the blue hair.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Rob! Welcome back to Az! We missed you...

I totally would want to go to Evo World and SCC, but it's gonna be a lot of money. And besides, I'd be happy to just make it out of pools anyway. I'll do some OOS tourneys for Brawl, rest assured, but I'm just too far behind in Melee right now to throw down the money for a trip like those.

Anyway, everyone should smash at Goop's sometime.

Top Bottom