• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I agree with you that this forest guy was PNDA and made the pictures. But this is what bothers me:

Go read page 88 again. Vato and PNDA alternate posts each about 40 minutes apart for quite a while. From the same Ip. Vato even made a post not long before the pictures were posted (which take time to make). I find it hard to believe that Vato didn't know that his friend was doing this. He didn't notice that he was on the boards for such a long duration in Vato's own house? In fact, for someone who has never been on the boards, he sure did conveniently know how to find the right places to flame me and manacloud. I still feel like there is much explaining to do.
qft. I agree with this. I'm very sure that Vato knew of his friend posting; that's apparent with them posting right after each other for a while. I don't care if it was vato or not; he knew about it. That he can't deny. As a result, I don't really care that I banned vat"o" thinking he was pdna; he deserved it either way.

Let's get off the vato thing. Rob is coming back we should be talking about that. :)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
qft. I agree with this. I'm very sure that Vato knew of his friend posting; that's apparent with them posting right after each other for a while. I don't care if it was vato or not; he knew about it. That he can't deny. As a result, I don't really care that I banned vat"o" thinking he was pdna; he deserved it either way.

Let's get off the vato thing. Rob is coming back we should be talking about that. :)
Whatever, man.

Edit: Welcome back Rob, we missed you.

clentes

Smash Rookie
Hi

I recently moved here from Utah, where I began playing smash 3 years ago. Fox the Stampede (nathan), and Gojira (zach) taught me the ropes. Anyway, I'm looking for smash practice, please help. I hope to have fun herewith you guys ^_^

clentes

Smash Rookie
"Do you new guys like to money match at all?"

I have no money XD

"Where are you located"

Tucson. I live in Copper Ride Estates...or something

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
There are plenty of good people in Tucson, right now. B-Will, Robbie, and Gamer is all I can think of right now, but Trevyn made Tucson home for a while. He's in Cali now... I'm sad about that. Hit them up, son.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys, i should be visiting tucson on tuesday. so if any of you wanna smash, just give me a call 520-249-3743. i should be there from 9:00am to like 5pm or something

Brawlman

Smash Ace
Hey, I live in Tucson too!

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!! WOOHOO!!!....I'll stop yelling now....And I HATE this heat with a passion.

Does anyone else hate this freakin' heat?

CHUK

Smash Ace
No, I am really enjoying this 115 degree weather, which isn't incuding the inclusion of this lovely conrete,exhuast, and other smog paradise I live in.
/Sarcasm
Sorry 'bout that I totally jsut bashed you. Gamer is a pretty cool dude in Tucson.

AXE 09

Smash Master
haha actually me and gamer planned it :p i'm gonna be staying over at his place. if you wanna come, then heck yeah! come on! (fox) lol. anyone else is welcome. well... we have to make sure it's ok with gamer first, it's his house and i can't really invite people to his place without him knowing :p

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
haha sounds good just get me his address and i'll mapquest it for i can get there.
hopefully he's all good for it
i guess i'm getting sick tuesday for work any good idea's for excuses? lol

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It's a dry heat, it makes me feel cozy. This is unspeakable in other states though. People have heat strokes in Indiana in 90 degree heat. 95 degrees is like vitamins to me.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
I eat heat strokes for breakfast. Along with bacon, eggs, pancakes, cereal, sausage, and fried chicken. Don't forget the bacon, that shi+ is bomb.

Childhood obesity is no joke.

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG bacon eggs an pancakes... omg i want some now. darn you lol. alright, well after i get to gamer's place, it looks like we can't go anywhere else, so... if you wanna smash with me any while i'm there, you'd have to come to his house. but he lives kinda far out, just to warn you... i hope a lot of you can still come though

AXE 09

Smash Master
hey guys, i'm about to leave to tucson, so if anyone wants to play today, call me and let me know (my number's on the page before this one)

Top Bottom