• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Relax, Oscar. I know that what forward posted is a bit mean, but he did think you were PNDA. I think you should just relax, and forget about this internet drama that wasn't even started by you. Plus, issues of this personal nature are best left for the privacy of PMs. Things can be discussed in a more detail as well as in a more gentlemanly manner. Also, nobody wants to hear us arguing anyway.

I've sent Sean a PM attempting to explain everything. Seeing as he is a reasonable man, I hope that he'll see this situation is just a misunderstanding. You can't blame him for believing what McFox posted--he is a mod and there was evidence, however false or misleading it was. But yes, Dan was right in suggesting that these boards be rid of this kind of discussion, and I think that's what should be done.

Haruka's DNA

Smash Cadet
Man, we're gone for a week...lol. I've met a lot of you guys and I happen to think that you're all a great bunch. So when something like this happens it's kind of upsetting because you all get along so peachy. So let's just forget about PNDA and hope that something like this doesn't come up again. We don't want to get pitted against one another, especially by someone like that. :) We <3 you guys!

forward

Smash Champion
If people don't want this drama any more, I won't try and drag it out. But I still think it was you, and if you have to hide behind a fake account to make a few jokes than it's not really jokes, it's just fear and immaturity, total ***** moves I have no respect for.

That's all.

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not sure why I didn't see all this before...

We mods had a discussion about vat"o"...why the other mods didn't ban vat"o" along with his other name confuses me.

So...

I'm going to ban him.

AXE 09

Smash Master
i wanna fight wobbles again!!! man, last time i fought his ice climbers, he beat me probably even harder than when taj 4 stocked me 3 times in a row o.O speaking of which, Taj! that one match when we had that 2 stock MM should've totally been mine!!!!!! but nooo you're like "oh JV counts!" pffft man, i want another 2 stock rematch... AND JV DOESN'T COUNT THIS TIME lol

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
GU tourney = Gamers University tourney. It's the thread in this room started by the guy named "Gamer's University"

It's this satuday and is quite a drive from tempe. It's north of the north western curve of the 101.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think I agree with you that this forest guy was PNDA and made the pictures. But this is what bothers me:

Go read page 88 again. Vato and PNDA alternate posts each about 40 minutes apart for quite a while. From the same Ip. Vato even made a post not long before the pictures were posted (which take time to make). I find it hard to believe that Vato didn't know that his friend was doing this. He didn't notice that he was on the boards for such a long duration in Vato's own house? In fact, for someone who has never been on the boards, he sure did conveniently know how to find the right places to flame me and manacloud. I still feel like there is much explaining to do.

CHUK

Smash Ace
And the AZ thread drama continues. I am going to put some syrup on my rofl's and some lmaonaize on sandwitch( I hate mayonaise). Argh g4 tomarrow son yeah!

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
It looks like there's only one post between Vato and PNDA that are forty minutes from each other although they maybe from the same IP address. That IP address isn't Oscar's address, but another one. This is evident by the fact that only PNDA was banned, while Vato wasn't. But isn't it possible that people can use the same computer to post, without being in the same room for said posts? Light and Dark must do it all the time, I imagine.

Now I'm just trying to protect the innocent here. Oscar told me that he had no knowledge of those pictures, and I believe him. And seeing as how we've been telling you nothing but the truth from the beginning, don't you think you should, too?

I mean, the whole issue here and the reason Oscar was banned was that he was believed to be PNDA. Obviously, he's not and I think his banning was premature. This piece of evidence may not be the most concrete I can find, but it certainly disproves Vato from being PNDA more effectively than the IP address attempts to do the opposite.

But what are we, DETECTIVES?!?! Obviously PNDA is not Vato and the grounds for his banning are questionable now. Just let Oscar come back, man. He did nothing wrong.

Yoko the wolf

Smash Cadet
I agree with G-Mo said. I believe my fellow STB members. Either way, as an individual I must express my opinion.(Sorry in advance G-Mo) THIS WHOLE AFFAIR IS STUPID! A little "mockery" of people turns us all into a mob. Was PNDA in any way trying to discredit Forward? Being great does mean that there are those out there wanting to break out skeletons from the closet. STB is only trying to Exonerate those who are innocent. IMO, this whole thing turned into a debacle because we all were impetuous and not thinking logically.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Retracted. No need to put this on the Az thread.

But I agree that it would appear now that Vato is guilty only of associating himself with the wrong kind of people.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
But can it remind us who we truly are? Of who we used to be?

On another note: I'm officially announcing my full return to AZ. Coming this August ^_^

Top Bottom