• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Okay. Umm.. who here wants to be my Smash buddy? I want to play on a regular basis. I need to get bettar D:

And hell, maybe you guys can come to my house. Also, I'm kinda wondering, about how often do you guys get to play Smash?

forward

Smash Champion
Who from Arizona is going to OC3? I'd like to see as many of you as possible go. It would be the easiest large scale tourney for the AZ players to attend, so if you miss this chance you may not get another for awhile.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I plan on going to OC3 and West Coast Championship, representing AZ of course. (If I could represent WV, that would rock!!!)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Sean, I checked the registration page, and we have sixteen players going from Arizona. STB is going of course. Plus, AZ's top players are going too.

So yeah, behind Nevada, Arizona has the most OOS players for OC3. But Nevada doesn't count because they they have legal prostitution, and they suck at Melee. At least compared to AZ.

forward

Smash Champion
**** lots of AZ players are going, this is good **** guys let's **** them up! They don't know about the riot of an AZ audience, we're gonna kill this ****!

Corigames

Smash Hero
Are you available Monday and Wednesday from 1:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. and from 6:30 - ???, on Tuesdays from 1:30 - 6:00 then 7:30 - ???, Thursdays anytime before 6:00pm and after 7:30, and I also have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday completely open. Those weekday times are between classes at school.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
wobbles is awesome

i see that Rob has registered as a AZ smasher, lol loyality to AZ, we are just too good!!
thx for wobbles with all his contribution to all of us smashers with representin the great state.
lol stupid post but i just felt bored :psycho:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
No, no. Not at all a stupid post. Wobbles has the heart of a king. This is a grand gesture from Rob Flaco. He deserves to be praised.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Son, STB does not at all mind playing with ANYBODY in the noble state of Arizona. All you have to say is go, buddy. But unless you are willing to travel to the plurality of the competition, you cannot hope to gain many rivals.

Flare233

Smash Journeyman
Who are you Flare never heard of you?
Oh I am just someone who has been practicing Smash for a long time (I play C. Falcon, Dr. Mario, Falco and Link) and I wanted to start competing against some good players in Arizona. I go to school at Grand Canyon University (which is in Pheonix, and really close to some of you smashers), but currently I'm trapped in this hellhole known as Cottonwood.

I've seen some of you guy's videos and I've been dying to put my skills to the test. I want to become a great smasher in AZ or at least be known by the community. I haven't had the chance yet to go to a tournament but I will be at the Gamer University tournament for sure. You gonna be there Goop?

Once I'm back in Pheonix let me know when are where you're gonna have one of those Smashfests that I've been dying to go to.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Well I'll be in town next week, but I'll be busy for most of it. I wanna go to the GU tourney while I'm there, and I sort of have a game-plan. If Goop doesn't mind letting me stay at his place for the evening on Friday, and somebody can pick me up, I'd like to go. That's a lot of ifs though :(

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Well I'll be in town next week, but I'll be busy for most of it. I wanna go to the GU tourney while I'm there, and I sort of have a game-plan. If Goop doesn't mind letting me stay at his place for the evening on Friday, and somebody can pick me up, I'd like to go. That's a lot of ifs though :(
Yeah you can kick it my place, and I like I said before we will get a ride for you.

PNDA

Smash Rookie
All I can say. No, forget that... All I can show will harm those known as elite. I am aiming at you to spite you. My weapons are strong. It gives my hands more strength than your own. Children of smash who have sucked thy soul from smash and mutated it to something so grotesque that it can no longer be played with out diving into ones own pocket, I shame you. No, I will go further, I will end you. I will end you all with these hands. Take this lightly. I dare you.

"Double post" No one is even awake so STFU

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I'm so happy to know your watching Forward. :) I have presents for you.
PNDA, I enjoy your posts. I feel a connection with you. Our avatars are similar and our hate for money hungery "dweeps" are noticable. I believe if we began an allience we shall rain surpreme. I feel that our skills united will create hate and envy around the threads. No hate to anyone on this thread or any other, but if one decides to cross that margin of respect....then we shall see the outcome.

PNDA

Smash Rookie
OMW, Allow me to present you a present.

Excuse me, I want to adress the issue of Forwards greed.
Also, Alt's brown nosing will be shown.

I AM PNDA
That is all...

Top Bottom