• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

AXE 09

Smash Master
oh yeah, i see what you mean. but still... i think you should still try to make it because this is probably gonna be the only tourney that Sierra Vista's gonna have. well... before brawl comes out anyways

LOL Alt F4, i know what you're talking about! i have super paper mario too, and i always like to try to reverse laser, but instead i jump and throw the pixl backwards lol. and yeah, i dash dance too in that game lol. darn those smash reflexes! i even tried wave dashing, but there's no R or L on the Wii mote lol

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
LOL I DO THE SAME **** ON PAPER MARIO!!!
rofllllllllll

i SH and dashdance all the time, and i've probably tried to SHL. wow we're losers

AXE 09

Smash Master
lol yeah. wow, smash screwed up with all of our video game talents! i bet you the next time i play pac man, i'm gonna be dash dancing like crazy. mindgames!

CHUK

Smash Ace
Am I the only one who dash dances in every game they play? I found myself doing it in Super Paper Mario and then started laughing uncontrollably at my attempts to mindgame a flying goomba.

Maybe, Axe... maybe... but SV is just so far away from Phx... Tucson was a long enough drive for an afternoon tourney, you know?
When I play Halo 2 and my character Dies right as he is about to hit the ground I always try to tech roll lol.

EDIT: Anyone up for Smash tomarrow near my location?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
I'm new here and live in AZ. Can someone fill me in on the following things?

-Who's the best player in the state
-Is there like, a usual hang out spot for the Smashers or do you usually just play at someone's house every now and then? (first one = good, second one = creep my mom out, so bad)
-My name is Tai, what is yours?

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I'm new here and live in AZ. Can someone fill me in on the following things?

-Who's the best player in the state
-Is there like, a usual hang out spot for the Smashers or do you usually just play at someone's house every now and then? (first one = good, second one = creep my mom out, so bad)
-My name is Tai, what is yours?
1. Check out power rankings thread for arizona
2. I don't really know

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Don't check out the power rankings. Blindingly accept a money match with me. You're a terrible player, you should prove otherwise by taking a heroic and manly money match with a Mewtwo player. Mewtwo is the worst character in the game.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
LOL. Taj ALWAYS talking **** and trying to get money matches

ANYWAYS, I'm going to be near Phoenix (avondale area) for a week here soon. so if anyone wants to play lets get in touch. a PM would probably be best since i don't check this thread much

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, he said his name was Tai. At a glance it looked like he said "Taj". I was like "Wtf, Tony, are you making new accounts to sucker people into MM's?"

But we should smash this weekend, maybe tomorrow. I've had a bit of a craving since the Tucson RR. Sounds like brandon wants to as well.

YouAreReallyUgly: Az is kind of spread out, but there are a couple of usual places people go to play. All of them are just at guys houses though. So, I guess that's #1 and #2.

Btw, my name is AltF4... I lost a bet...

AXE 09

Smash Master
ohhhhh lol. yeah, i can see how tai and taj can get mixed up really easily. phoenix is still pretty far away from sierra vista :(

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
First off: I live at about 32nd St and Cactus. That's pretty close to you Tai. We should play. I happen to work at the 101 and 17, right in 85027... how old are you btw?

Second off: We will no longer call you Tai because of it's striking similarity to Taj. I suggest you refer to yourself by another name, less we decide on one for you.... and it might not be very manly...

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
Aight so check this guys

Aparently they are starting a smash club at UAT soon.

So there will be a place that we can go and play on a more semi regular basis.

I will give out more info as I get it.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Cool yeah the whole new ASU smash club idea died when both me and Dan realized we didn't care that much about it.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Just so everyone knows, this haphazard SOB right here is running that UAT smash club. So... take that as you want it. And as for tommorrow, that is when I am lobbying the fighting club at our school for a smash sub-club that will soon rise to WORLD DOMINANCE!!! Or just overthrow the club and make smash only. Who knows? But that would suck having only one fighting game :p

Taj, I still need to MM you. I've got money, so find me.

Edit: When I said tommorrow, I meant today, Friday... **** YOIU SUN WHO RISES AND CONFUSES ME!!!

ChaosTheory

Smash Ace
I am sooo going to goops tonite then

since its my last day in Az for a lil bit I need to play people

(right now im trying to get ahold of joe to go play with B but **** he never answers his phone)

Statistics

Smash Cadet
Just so everyone knows, this haphazard SOB right here is running that UAT smash club. So... take that as you want it. And as for tommorrow, that is when I am lobbying the fighting club at our school for a smash sub-club that will soon rise to WORLD DOMINANCE!!! Or just overthrow the club and make smash only. Who knows? But that would suck having only one fighting game :p

Taj, I still need to MM you. I've got money, so find me.

Edit: When I said tommorrow, I meant today, Friday... **** YOIU SUN WHO RISES AND CONFUSES ME!!!
Tell me you guys play 3rd Strike. PLEASE

Side note: in Vegas right now.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think Manny will get home at like 5:30, so after that I guess. What's your number Trent? Did you already post it somewhere? I'll be over at like 7-7:30 I'm thinking.

I'll give Tony a call too.

Later

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
First off: I live at about 32nd St and Cactus. That's pretty close to you Tai. We should play. I happen to work at the 101 and 17, right in 85027... how old are you btw?

Second off: We will no longer call you Tai because of it's striking similarity to Taj. I suggest you refer to yourself by another name, less we decide on one for you.... and it might not be very manly...
13, "rofl"?

p.s. I can't go until like, July 8th+

So, is there any one house that most people usually go to, or do you just schedule stuff here and sometimes come to people's houses out of nowhere?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah, like you will be dash dancing in Phoenix and your opponent doesn't know if your going to Tucson or Glendale. MindRAPE.

Top Bottom