• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hmm. Just two things.

[1] Oscar, why must you associate with this bozo? It's bad enough that this guy is making an idiot of himself, but when you try to encourage him, it makes you look just as bad. Not only that, but this makes STB look bad. I don't mind if PNDA wants to make a fool of himself, but I am not inclined to accept STB being turned into a mockery by being associated with this clown. I feel horrible for Sean and Dan being brought into this--they are good people.

[2] PermaBan this idiot, B-Will. PNDA's ignorant and stupid posts are degrading to SWF and the Southwest Forum. He doesn't have a clue about anything, and is insulting my friends. I thought that his first post was an indication of how stupid he is, but PNDA outdid himself with these atrocities. PNDA is going about this argument the wrong way, in the first place--insulting people and defaming others' characters is not very respectable. Besides, where is B-Will when we need him? Every time I even post multiple times, I get an infraction from him. But now that PNDA does this, B-Will is nowhere to be seen. I'm not trying to provoke you, B-Will, but you need to ban this guy, quick.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Although these pictures are coming straight out of gay town, I do agree with you G-MO. I'm sorry that I even spoke with this fool. First off, He he's trying to recreate a former situation I had with B-Will and trying to prove a point with Forward and Dan. I know why you don't want me talking to this guy, G-Mo, and I also don't want people thinking STB doesn't have love for AZ and its troops.

Butters 000

Smash Journeyman
Someone ban fatty Mc Shit fuck. Dan is an intellectual beast with a badass GF. You can't talk shit

CHUK

Smash Ace
My guess is he knows them two personally and is just joking with them but I don't know... All I know is he is mindgaming the AZ thread.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
To PNDA: "I know free expression is a great asset in your character and I do see your point, but I know by personal experience that this method of expression is not tolerated in this forum. I got temp ban for this too, so I suggest not believing that you'll slide because people haven't banned you yet. I wanted to team up with you because you had the balls to express yourself, but if you make Butters pissed, your making me pissed. " I don't want STB to get a bad rep. by me speaking with him, but I do feel that I have become some sort of an influence to him because of past discussions. I may have hints of who this may be because his photoshop work seems familiar, but I don't want to jump into conclusions.

Lord

Smash Apprentice
Hey Treven! It has been a blast with you living in Tucson. i've gotten a lot better at smash sense you've been here. Thanks for everything. Good luck back in Cali. Later........Ferm

Keep those candycains out of your pocket

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
We'll miss you Trev. You are the best.

This is probably not an appropriate time to use my 666th post, but he is awesome. Jesus loves you.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow, I was out of town for a day and this is what the Az thread turns into?

No I don't know this PNDA guy. If he did know me he would know that I don't get bent out of shape about stupid ****. Those pictures (without the poor editing) were on my Myspace. They look funny because I actually have a sense of humor. So if he hoped to offend me or something, I don't know what to tell you.

B-Will must not be checking the boards this weekend. But seriously, this guy isn't completely unfamiliar with the boards. His second post was a double post, and he knew he wasn't supposed to do it. (Wrote a line saying how he didn't care) Don't know who it could actually be.

Thx for the kind words everyone else though. Laters

CHUK

Smash Ace
Butters how did u say F*ck and it not be blanked. What does fack meen? Will the AZ Smashers ever discover who is behind the mask of PNDA? The adventure of the AZ smashers are coming up next week

ON DragonBall Z!
(how do I remember this haven't watched this show since I was 11)

PNDA

Smash Rookie
I just want to share my new sig with everyone.
How is it going alt? Good to see ya here.
Well enjoy the sig.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
According to the evidence we have now, PNDA is Vat"O". The IP address has been banned unless someone can substantiate that they aren't the same person.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Yo, PNDA, although you sound very gay and ********, I can't ignore how your lack of support to your idiotic comments, quit while your ahead, friend. You can't be me. Like MaXXX said, STB will not hesitate to" end you",

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
According to the evidence we have now, PNDA is Vat"O". The IP address has been banned unless someone can substantiate that they aren't the same person.
forgive me for double posting, but this really offends me. I am not "PNDA" and I also have nothing to do with his recent posting or any past posts. He or She might have posted from a similar network or could even been a friend who might of used either my or another friend's computer to post. I understand why people might think its me, but its not. I know how this would of affected me if it were me, and I'm not that stupid to actually do this, especially after the "B-Will " thing. I wouldn't risk STB's rep by insulting Butters either, so it makes no sense why I'm PNDA.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Hmm. That is a heavy accusation, McFox. Can you prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that PNDA is, in fact, Vato? For one, why would Vato insult Butters. We are fellow crewmates, and I can guarantee you that PNDA is NOT Vato.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, but if it's the same IP then it's from his comp. (Or maybe another in the house) That would also explain how he got pictures from my private Myspace. The pictures were directed to me and Sean, undoubtedly about the time I agreed with Sean about the "Smashfest" vs "tournament" thing.

You STB guys are really cool, I don't want to have any trouble. If you say it's not you Vato then I'll believe you. But in that case make sure you keep an eye on your computer. Don't leave yourself logged on with friends around. Maybe it was the same ones who stole Trevn's iPod...

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, G-Mo and ALT...... Mcfox, I know its part of your job to seek out these type of things, but when you say that" PNDA is Vato", that really makes me angry because I know I'm not him and yet I'm accused. I see the connections too....Mcfox, but if I have to seek who this person is in order to "prove" that I'm not him, then I'll do so.

CHUK

Smash Ace
I think maybe we should move on and pretend that all this was a dream lol. It all seems like a lame joke tooken way out of hand and over board.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I think maybe we should move on and pretend that all this was a dream lol. It all seems like a lame joke tooken way out of hand and over board.
oh chuk!! Your something else...your a good guy. Your too good. You are too good to me.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
All I know, and many of you know this too, is that STB's houses are an open place. We pretty much let anybody come and do stuff. We have trust towards our friends and offer it generously. It's possible that PNDA is one of our friends, but it is not possible, on the other hand that Oscar is PNDA. I can safely say without any guilt or dirty conscience that Vato, nor any of STB is PNDA. The reason I know that Oscar is not PNDA, is that he insulted Zach. Butters and Vato are crewmates, and Oscar has a high regard and respect for Zach. Not to mention that Oscar looks up to Butters so much. Oscar could never have made those comments about him. Now if it was one of our friends, I extend my deepest apologies toward Sean and Dan. We will not apologize, however, for the freedom and trust we give our friends (Smash or non-Smash related) in our homes. When any of you are at our houses, we want you to feel like family.

I see how there could have been a mixup and suspicions could have been drawn that make Oscar look bad. This was however, a premature conclusion drawn by McFox that could have been made more discreetly by simply PMing Vato. I know that Oscar did not do this, but the mere doubt that was put upon him is damaging.

All I hope is that STB's reputation is not entirely tarnished as these are some unfortunate events. We would never do anything to disturb the friendliness of these boards and Arizona's Smash Community. Rest assured that Oscar and I will restrict access to our computers from now on.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
I'll make sure in the future that I tell anyone who comes to my house and doesn't play smash that they behave themselves and not provoke anything.

forward

Smash Champion
So this pnda guy got pics that were set to private on Dan's myspace? This means only someone who is on Dan's friend list can see them. Sooo....... it's somebody we know. Also if the comments were made about something in the past, they have been reading the boards for awhile. This is obviously somebody in the community that is supposedly a friend.

I also find it interesting that PNDA would edit and crop photos, just as the person he supposedly is would do.

So on that note I say, F*ck Vat"O"

If your little ***** *** has something to say to me than say it. ***** *** dweeb

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm not coming back to this site until this police tape is taken down.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
Foward, relax buddy. I'm not even in Dan's friend's list and I'm not the only one who knows how to photoshop. but still....its still hypocritical of you to even judge me because you yourself were laughing and many other when I posted edited pics of B-Will so your words don't really matter. Don't worry though I saw everything coming when G-Mo sat down with me and told me how some will react to this PNDA dude. If I had something to say to you, Forward, I would. I have been doing it since I've been here so cut the whole hard attitude, chief. Now, I don't know you Forward. I just support your skill everywhere I go. So If you say,"So on that note I say, F*ck Vat"O", I don't really find it offensive because I know I'm not PNDA and I had nothing to do with those pics that came up. G-Mo is the only person backing me up because he's one of the rare people on the boards that are actually my "friends" and knows me. You, Forward, are not my friend and have never been so calm down with the "supposedly a friend". I love when smashers come over, chill, play and smash and then we become friends. I know those pics were directed to you, but I still laughed just like you did when B-Will's pics were on the boards. I love Dan because he gave me the benefit of a doubt, like a friend.

Vat"O"

Smash Journeyman
say what Dark?
I said Forward. I have you over every sat. I arrange my schedule in order for you and me do battle. We went to the freaking movies with you. Your brother and you are my friends. I meant that people like Forward, who hardly know me are saying that I'm a so called friend. I have nothing against you Dark.

Top Bottom