• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yo has anyone played bloody roar? that game is ****in dope xD
Dude, I used to play old ass demos of Bloody Roar 1+2 on PS1 years ago. I have the one on gamecube too, I'll bring it around with me next time.

Stun the Insect, Uranus the Chimera and Chronos are my favs. Chronos turns into a Penguin AND a Phoenix.

They should make a BR5. It's Time.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Anyone want to play with me Sunday night? (After 5pm)
this is ABSOLUTELY perfect

i sent you a FB message asking you what day(s) you would be free this weekend, and that "sunday night" would be the best answer. then i tab over and see that you're fixing to play sunday night.

<3

yeah, just head on over to my dorm on sunday.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Then indeed I shall be there at whatever time you make my transport. My adoration abounds. My anticipation swells. My charge blasts.

AXE 09

Smash Master
OMG Bloody Roar 2 was my game!!!! Omg I love it so much XD I used to play it all the time hahaha. Ahhhh the memories XD I would totally love to play it again =) I pretty much forgot how to play lol. Man, those were the days =)

.......Melee?

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to APEX but don't want to travel just for smash. What else is there to do in the area and who would like to join me?

:phone:

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
3rd one resembles Rob.

Lol sneaking in a gc controller with basketball shorts.

"Is that a GameCube controller or are you happy to see me?"

I don't think I've EVER seen DK vs Samus. And on Corneria nonetheless.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
dude in the front holding the GC looks like a tanner version of dark

the second one from the back can be dart or dookdigity

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I approve of this statement.

I <3 Peach players. I want Peach to die in a fire while being gang-banged by metal sonic and giga bowser.

<3 Kos-Mos, Silly Kyle, Light

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Btw, we definitely need to update these rankings at the next tourney. I'm tired of being #6 when I know in my heart I should move up!!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You suck Silly kyle. being at 6th is a god-send. you're like -2000th because you're so bad. quit life.

in other news, i've started a modified atkins diet today. I'm going to be staying in Ketosis for as long as I possibly can. The faster I can get my health to a level to where I can exercise again, the faster I can start reintroducing carbs to my diet.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm getting carbs from veggies, but none outside of that.

the point is to enter ketosis which is when the body uses fat for energy rather than carbs.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
carbs are basically essential. if any diet is telling you to not eat carbs at all, it is wrong.
Yeah, he think he all educated cause he can say ketosis and ****.

Asian people eat rice and aren't fat. Just get on an Asian diet ;)

No exercise johns. Laziness is not interchangeable with your "being able to". If you got pneumonia or some cardiothoracic condition, my bad. Otherwise, you lazy, son.

YEAH I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE LAZY I'M A ****.

In other news, I'm probably wrapping up smash since I'm moving to Portland and there's no smash scene there and I don't wanna spend on APEX.

which means I quit after the smashfest tonight. Or until some new ss vids go up and I get withdrawls

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yeah, he think he all educated cause he can say ketosis and ****.

Asian people eat rice and aren't fat. Just get on an Asian diet ;)

No exercise johns. Laziness is not interchangeable with your "being able to". If you got pneumonia or some cardiothoracic condition, my bad. Otherwise, you lazy, son.

YEAH I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE LAZY I'M A ****.

In other news, I'm probably wrapping up smash since I'm moving to Portland and there's no smash scene there and I don't wanna spend on APEX.

which means I quit after the smashfest tonight. Or until some new ss vids go up and I get withdrawls

Xander:

JACKKKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Top Bottom