• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
I can't believe the smash community here is talking about fitness. Is Jeff going to share his thoughts on women next? :3/:troll: fusion

:phone:
Because all of us just do smash things and have no lives at all whatsoever outside of smash. Yep, you're absolutely right Jackie I can't believe I NEVER thought of that. Thank you for sharing your genius knowledge of all of us. It's clear that you know more about us than we know about ourselves.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Because all of us just do smash things and have no lives at all whatsoever outside of smash. Yep, you're absolutely right Jackie I can't believe I NEVER thought of that. Thank you for sharing your genius knowledge of all of us. It's clear that you know more about us than we know about ourselves.
Take that dildo out of your butt bro

Edit: I'll be in Phoenix Wed/Thur, what's your schedules those days? I would like to smash and also make more fun about your physical conditions and personal lives.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Take that dildo out of your butt bro

Edit: I'll be in Phoenix Wed/Thur, what's your schedules those days? I would like to smash and also make more fun about your physical conditions and personal lives.
apparently having an ego larger than the universe is fun

Corigames

Smash Hero
"We go to Corey at the weather desk."

Well, it looks like we have a looming low drama pocket hovering over this thread with a very high drama front moving in during the day.
If we go to the 7 post forecast, we can see that tensions will mount over the earliest comments until the post count increase by 3 posts per hour and this system hits a category 1 ****storm. As we move into Monday we expect the drama to continue to balance out as as flash flamewar warnings are issued throughout the next upcoming days. So either stay inside or don't leave home without your moderator.
Back to you!

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Spencer is easy jackietrollbait.

...Is it bad that even though I'm going to the melee tourney on Saturday, most of the reason why I even want to go is to play ITG? <_<

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
So let me tell you what I did this weekend.

GO TO TOURNEY (like a boss)
ENTER SINGLES (like a boss)
GOT TO BRACKET (like a boss)
FIGHT DARKLINK (like a boss)
BEAT DARKLINK (like a boss)
WALK OUT THE DOOR (like a boss)
TAKE A PISS (like a boss)
LEAVE FOR TUCSON (like a boss)
DARKLINK MAD (like a boss)
DARKLINK LOSE (like a boss)
TO A ****** (like a boss)
TUCSON WINS (like a boss)
GO PEACH! (like a boss)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i love how you just feed into all of it, spencer. You cant win against someone that doesnt give a ****. Hahaha
Spencer is easy jackietrollbait.

...Is it bad that even though I'm going to the melee tourney on Saturday, most of the reason why I even want to go is to play ITG? <_<
woo and all of tucson sucks jackies ****, what else is new in the world.

anyways, does anyone have a ps3 and play AE online? i've been playing that lately and its hella fun. or if you play it and are down to play with me at the melee tourney that'd be legit too.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Lol. Spencer would be sucking my **** if someone who didn't know me was talking **** so it's all gravy. We all nigggas fo life.

I'll be in Tempe on Wed/Thur. Mayyyybe Tuesday night. PM me your number Corey. And is anyone else besides Tai down to play? I'll be sticking to Fox, Falcon, and Peach in Kyle's honor. Sheik only upon request (lol).

AXE 09

Smash Master
Kanye West and Joey Cheung are my role models.

So let me tell you what I did this weekend.

GO TO TOURNEY (like a boss)
ENTER SINGLES (like a boss)
GOT TO BRACKET (like a boss)
FIGHT DARKLINK (like a boss)
BEAT DARKLINK (like a boss)
WALK OUT THE DOOR (like a boss)
TAKE A PISS (like a boss)
LEAVE FOR TUCSON (like a boss)
DARKLINK MAD (like a boss)
DARKLINK LOSE (like a boss)
TO A ****** (like a boss)
TUCSON WINS (like a boss)
GO PEACH! (like a boss)
Unnnnnnghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
get yo d*ck sucked
Suck dat ****.
Lol!!! Wow this thread is lookin' really good right now :laugh: <333

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'll probably be home all day Wednesday, and, if more people want to come over, please do.
I have couches and chairs to sit on (<--Bribe).

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
woo and all of tucson sucks jackies ****, what else is new in the world.

anyways, does anyone have a ps3 and play AE online? i've been playing that lately and its hella fun. or if you play it and are down to play with me at the melee tourney that'd be legit too.
Spencer, I'll play AE with you at the Melee tourney. We should let Kosuke know about it, I played him two weeks ago in some AE. Seeing as how he goes to The U and probably isn't far.

I assume Elvis will be there, he plays.

bubz

Smash Rookie
Kanye West and Joey Cheung are my role models.

LOL! damn i havent been on the boards in so long! but i like this post! ^_^ *thumbs up* i should stay away from the boards more often then ill get more respect lol

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You had to come at basically the worst time possible, Corey. I'm sorry everyone's plans changed relatively last-minute, or dipped out to some dumb party. Our turnouts are usually significantly better. :(

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
yeah that was by far the worst turnout ever at a tucson monthly
ironically being probably the best phoenix turnout ever at a tucson monthly

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
good thing i didnt go to this one lol if i get saturday off for the next one for sure ill be there

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I say it's time to update the PR!!!

1) Axe :pikachu: :falco:
1) Wobbles :popo:
3) GG7 :falcon:
4) Tai :marth:
5) Silly Kyle :peach:
6) Rubyiris :falco:
7) OkamiBW :sheik:
8-10 a toss up

I wish Taj would enter. :(

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Wobbles should probably be above Axe for this PR just based off of recent tourney results. Wobbs placing higher at G2, beating Axe in pools at G2, and winning in El Paso.

Axe missed this last one, but there is more evidence toward Wobbles being #1 atm.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Yeah I agree with Taj. And I'd say Tai and Chris miiiiiiight be a toss up. I want to see them play again just because.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Wobbles should probably be above Axe for this PR just based off of recent tourney results. Wobbs placing higher at G2, beating Axe in pools at G2, and winning in El Paso.

Axe missed this last one, but there is more evidence toward Wobbles being #1 atm.
i disagree with this post because it's wrong
wobbles beat axe in austin, not el paso

:p

otherwise, i agree LOL

p.s. give chris the benefit of the doubt because there's actually solid tournament evidence there, although it's a tad old

Top Bottom