• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Can I get another lift Falcoty/anyone? We can stop and get tacos.

I just need to beat Taj once so that I can say I'm obviously 2nd in the world.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Hmm... next Friday is my birthday. Which means:

I have to go to ASU sometime during that day (tradition)

I owe Sean IHOP

I'll probably be going to Tony's =P

EDIT: Black Marth avatar for Tony :)

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
wtf happened at taj vs armada? i heard he rofl'd if thats the correct way to say it...

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
wtf happened at taj vs armada? i heard he rofl'd if thats the correct way to say it...
after getting killed by and having to deal with one of armada's stitchfaces, he starts trying to bring it back and armada pulls another one. taj is just like "LOL GGs" and tries to walk off the stage, and there was a table next to the stage, but he thought it was a platform or something of the sort, and he slipped in-between the space between the stage and the table and fell.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
mostly everyone in the PR can kiss their current ranking goodbye
since rob's gonna be back by the next update

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Hey Jackie, odd question, but do you have a cousin or some younger relative in Phoenix named Dennis?

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Possibly lol but I don't know a Dennis Tran. There's a lot of Trans in AZ that I don't think I'm related to though.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Possibly lol but I don't know a Dennis Tran. There's a lot of Trans in AZ that I don't think I'm related to though.
Haha I was just watching a friend on facebook and saw you come up as a mutual friend through a guy I know named Dennis Tran. I guess facebook is racist or something.

ninjade1

Smash Journeyman
Is there any smash going on in tucson anymore? We all wanna slide back in. . .

Someone hit me up (520) 904-8341
Text me well get something going

:phone:

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Heyyy AZ PEEPZ! I was totally talking to a few SoCal smashers about well about AZ LOL and we were saying how could it would to drive out there for a Tournament... Just thought you should know that A few SoCalians arebinterested in going to an AZ tournament in the near future.. :)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Tighttt, we'll get to work on another midsize AZ tournament.

The smashfest this Friday is canceled. :( However, we can play Thursday if anyone is still available.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
what? why? :(

are you willing to drive on thursday in that case? since frosty and jeff were only free on friday, as far as i knew.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
G-Mo is the best...

Tony if you're able to at least make it to my place, I can get us the rest of the way (if you're down for Tai's idea, that is)

And Tai, we need to go get our organization started asap once the semester starts :) We're starved for tournaments.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
there are none

only active places are phoenix, tucson, and sorta sierra vista.

flagstaff/bullhead city have a few players, but not enough to justify calling it active.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
Girku, I'm probably going to be making a trip to Flag in the next few weeks, would you guys be cool for some smash time? :D

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
Wellll, if it's the on 29th or after that then for friggin sure!
...We're still in bullhead til the semester starts lol
But yeah, the 3 of us bros would totally be more than up for it =D

Corigames

Smash Hero
Wednesday? Nice, it'd have to be the same rules as the other time that I need to be home in time to get to work, but I don't work Tuesday so that means I don't have to stay up until 4am!

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hey Taj a friend of mine plays Melee and is always fiending for some matches, think he could come? He went to one of you guyses smashfest when everyone was at genesis already.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Taj: I know your crossroads, what is your address? I want to play tomorrow. PM details

PS can anyone be my Melee mentor? I want to start with Sheik.

Top Bottom