• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
lol that is too funny!
i just now saw this, i havent been checkin the boards for a bit, ive been a bit busy. goop where the **** did u get a picture of me at? i dont ever remember my picture being put up any where with my face, lol especially with that look on my face

Darthmike

Smash Rookie
lol that is too funny!
i just now saw this, i havent been checkin the boards for a bit, ive been a bit busy. goop where the **** did u get a picture of me at? i dont ever remember my picture being put up any where with my face, lol especially with that look on my face
Yeah that is kind of creepy he has pictures of you on his computer!

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Those two pictures are from OC3, from the IHop we ate at before the tourney.

Yup.

And I got whole folders full of pictures of Darth Mike, too.

Tons.

Srsly.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Hey guys, not sure what the AZ smash scene is like, but I just found out today that I'll likely be in Phoenix from March 4th through the 7th for a business conference. I don't think I'll have a car, but there will be times I could get picked up or entertain visitors I'm sure:

Hyatt Regency - Phoenix
122 North Second Street
Phoenix, Arizona, USA 85004

I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested / able to play around then. When I find out more information about my flights and when I'll be busy, then I'll come back with that information. If this does happen, I'll have all my recording equipment with me :)
Yes, this business trip has been confirmed, though the only blatently free time I know I'll have is Tuesday, March 4th, after 5:00 PM. I also have no car so you'd have to be nearby.. I'll be fine either way but if anyone wants to hook up, PM me.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yes, this business trip has been confirmed, though the only blatently free time I know I'll have is Tuesday, March 4th, after 5:00 PM. I also have no car so you'd have to be nearby.. I'll be fine either way but if anyone wants to hook up, PM me.
AHAHAHAH!!!!!! I'm in that area around that same time on that same day. I've got class like two blocks away at ASU Downtown campus at 6 PM. The coincidence is painful.

The second picture makes Brad look like a Nazi. I approve.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Goop, JJ and I (hopefully you didn't forget us from a month ago or whatever) are planning to come (we're sorry in advance if we end up making the place to n00by for others to want to come ;_; ), so does it matter when we come? More specifically, is around 2:45-3:00 fine?

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
Lol, this convo made me laugh.

[17:46] stephenvir: hey
[17:47] stephenvir: is yoper cool?
[17:49] Xroflmaowtfx: ....
[17:49] Xroflmaowtfx: yamer?
[17:49] stephenvir: yeah
[17:49] stephenvir: is he cool?
[17:49] Xroflmaowtfx: yes

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Manny, I'm just gonna go over to your place after my first class. I'll just take the bus, I don't much feel like lolerblading down there.

Oh, I guess that means no ASU smash tomorrow. At least not hosted by me, anyway.

Just go to Goop's instead.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was totally going to make a joke about that but didn't, lol. Too many sexual innuendo's with Manny on the boards lately...

(even that sounds kind of dirty)

Elysium

Smash Lord
I was totally going to make a joke about that but didn't, lol. Too many sexual innuendo's with Manny on the boards lately...

(even that sounds kind of dirty)
Hmmmm, what happens when we pick certain words out?

"I was totally going to make dirty but sounds with Manny"

Shame Shame Dan. Your seemingly innocent post was shown for what it really was.... :laugh:

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Are you doing continuing your schooling at ASU?

I always pictured you going to MIT, but I don't even know what that school is about. You just look like you belong there, at least to me.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Still going to Goops, but a bit later.

Also, since my parents are some of those paranoid bunch, my mom wants to step inside to just see what is happening. As long as she is there then, please refrain drop dropping f-bombs every 5 seconds and what not. Act somewhat mature is all I can really ask for. Once she is gone, I could care less what the hell happens.

Top Bottom