• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
You broke the chain of johns! >=[

j/k <.<

(From now on starting from this post, every reply I make in this thread will have a picture)

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
i fought against the one character i didnt want johns.
my first tournament johns
not enough sleep johns
kid playing guitar hero was distracting johns
my friends talking about std's johns

rblair

Smash Cadet
played my friend (whos peach i somehow cant beat first round) johns :p

edit: chio btw i just got back from james' house and he made me this sig. you should see his lucas one but he cant use img code yet so just check his photobucket.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
CUT YOU DONT HAVE A WII YET?!?!?! you need one like right now, when you get one and Brawl we're gonna have to exchange FC's.
Yea we should exchange FC's when it comes out. I would get a Wii but I have no idea where I should go to find one. I heard Gamestop is getting a new shipment this saturday though so I might try to get one from them.

Edit:I just saw the match between you and Elvis, it looked like a lot of fun I wish I could have seen it in person.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
Yea we should exchange FC's when it comes out. I would get a Wii but I have no idea where I should go to find one. I heard Gamestop is getting a new shipment this saturday though so I might try to get one from them.

Edit:I just saw the match between you and Elvis, it looked like a lot of fun I wish I could have seen it in person.
i swear target always has them, but ya just try checking with different gamestops and you should be able to find one sooner or later.

And this just finished uploading http://youtube.com/watch?v=zUKHqjvNsM8

It's half of the first match and the 2nd match of me and Elvis playing.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
You think Target always has them? Which target do you go to?

The blue shirt wearing man was indeed a store clerk. We always had some guy there to "referee" the match, but they basically let you do anything.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Lol I just saw the chio vs Elvis video. That match was the most entertaining match I saw the whole competition and not to mention intense at points.

@CutMet, Yeah target usually does have alot of shipments, but you have to call in on each store location and see if they have a wii because some targets are better then others. If you find one most likely they will be able to hold one for you. Good luck finding one.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
lol nicknyte. was the guy in blue shirt a store clerk?
ropa dope! ahah
You think Target always has them? Which target do you go to?

The blue shirt wearing man was indeed a store clerk. We always had some guy there to "referee" the match, but they basically let you do anything.
It varies which one i go to but like friday said it depends, if you go on their website or wal-marts website and type in your area code it usually comes up with ones that have them in stock. Just call around and you should find one though. Haha ya i lolz at the store clerks, at the beginning some people were like WAVE DASHING IS A GLITCH YOU CANT USE IT! and i was just like hmm really, pretty sure you fail. then i asked the so called "referees" and i had to explain to them what it was.

Top Bottom