• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
It opened up my world. Jujumasta just search your name on Youtube lol. I play with Jujumasta all the time, so he knows the advanced techniques.

There's like 4 pages of almost only Tucson people posting.

forward

Smash Champion
You gusy should make a Tucson thread for all these new kids comin into the scene.

Anyways foothills tourney was tight, I ended up winning. Pomx's friend Enrique got 2nd, and I saw a few other people playing who have potential.

slave1

Smash Lord
i played brawl. woooooooo, if you are in love with melee and its advanced tech's then you might be kinda angry about brawl. also you will unconciously want to wave dash and end up jumping and air dodging. and sonics FS is major broken.

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
Funny pic..... i cant stop laughing. Anyway, anyone thinking about renting out a convention hall in a hotel and setting up a brawl tourney? Cuz i dont know how the tournaments work around here and how legit a hotel tourney would be.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that whenever anyone in Tucson runs a tourney it's either at someone's house or at Bookman's.

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Hey, another Play'n'Trade tourney on saturday night, for midnight release of Brawl. Im not sure of the specifics yet but i think that 1st 2nd and 3rd get brawl free. Ill get the specifics tomorrow so "stay tuned."

***Let me know if you can go too, helps me prepare thx

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
Hey, another Play'n'Trade tourney on saturday night, for midnight release of Brawl. Im not sure of the specifics yet but i think that 1st 2nd and 3rd get brawl free. Ill get the specifics tomorrow so "stay tuned."

***Let me know if you can go too, helps me prepare thx
are you sure? I thought it was just the 2 people who won each tournament played eachother for a wii. I dont think there is another tournament but idk there could be, does anyone else know about this?

virtuososteve

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Forward is gonna play Philippe for the wii since they went to 2 different tourneys. The winner of those separate tourneys won brawl, and this final one will get the Wii

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that he is talking about a tournament in Chandler. The one's in Tucson don't have anymore tournaments anytime soon.

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
No the tournament isn't at the foothills mall it's up in Chandler. So my parent's probably won't let me travel out of Tucson for a video game tournament. If you guys are still interested though you can go to playntrade.com and see their tournament listings.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
No the tournament isn't at the foothills mall it's up in Chandler. So my parent's probably won't let me travel out of Tucson for a video game tournament. If you guys are still interested though you can go to playntrade.com and see their tournament listings.
aw mannnn i wanted to go and represent our PnT! Oh well, ONLY 5 more days exactely at midnight for me until Brawl. I cant believe it, after all the speculation, and all the waiting, ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

fridayslobster

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that whenever anyone in Tucson runs a tourney it's either at someone's house or at Bookman's.
I hope the next tourney is at bookmans. If I tell my parents someone told me a smash bros tournament is at some random guys house they would think its a trap set by a pedophile lol.

mattc1231

Smash Apprentice
which gamestop are you guys going to cause im going to the one on campbell and am going to bring controllers and SSBM to try to set up a small friendly tourney

Top Bottom