• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Jeff got 9th. Lost to Overtriforce and Hax.

Tai got idklol. Had Mango and HBK in his pool.

Wobbles also got idk. I'm guessing 13th or 17th. Got unlucky and had to fight two Peaches.

oksas

oak-sauce
HEY ARIZONA

i want to host a tournament in tucson. maybe sometime next month

just not at my house though because fukdat

MT_

Smash Ace
Sup AZ.

Dropping by to say that you guys are the ****. Favorite state/region besides TX.

Beating myself up for not introducing myself to Taj at Apex but there's always next time right?!

oksas

oak-sauce
Sup AZ.

Dropping by to say that you guys are the ****. Favorite state/region besides TX.

Beating myself up for not introducing myself to Taj at Apex but there's always next time right?!
we never mm'd :'(

j00t

Smash Champion
Yep! Tai will be there and Axe will be there next Friday and the following Friday. So not just scrubs like me that you can steamroll.
cool. I won't be back in arizona for a while after this, unfortunately... seems like my next opportunity will be at genesis.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I enjoyed myself tonight. Thank you for your collective presences everyone, and for showing my pet scrub that I can be defeated.

Top Bottom