• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

j00t

Smash Champion
If there is you better be there this time. Gotta get that G&W vs. Pikachu action going.

FerrishTheFish

Smash Ace
Just trying to spread some awareness here. From a few posts ago, y'all probably know that Zimantha and I are engaged and are planning our wedding a couple years from now. However, we are suffering from a severe lack of funds due to the bad economy taking its toll on us and our parents. My FB friends may already know this, but I am monetizing my YouTube account in an attempt to help ease the pain. My sig has more info on how you can help us have a wedding that we will have good memories of ten years from now. All it takes is three clicks, and that counts as a donation of 55% of a penny (hopefully, since Google has like a billion requirements). Don't feel obligated to spend hours or days clicking on ads, even just views and/or likes will be helpful. Every little bit counts and Zim and I are very grateful for anything y'all can do for us. Thanks!

PS My channel is becoming a classical/Christian sheet music channel, since my Melee vids usually get around 5 views but my sheet music vids get thousands of views once they've been up for a while, including this one with over 10,000 views (averaging over 500 views per month). With that in mind, watching/liking/ad-clicking my sheet music vids will be more helpful, since they're the only ones that will get any views.

PPS Please tell your friends about this as well, and let me know so I can thank them too!

AXE 09

Smash Master
See you all there :) I'm bringing one other person with me (Jared. Not sure if any of you remember him cuz it's been forever, but yeah lol)

:phone:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Well it looks like Jared can't join us anymore. Soooooooo if any of you need a ride, let me know asap lol. Call/text me (text preferably)

520-508-5160

AXE 09

Smash Master
Thanks to everyone who came out to play :)

And for those who didn't, screw you guys lol.

We need to plan a big tournament at least a month in advance so I can request off work and we can make it big :)

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I'm there ^-^

Edit: the first tourney stood for tucson hates coty. Then taj would just make something smart with THC. So yeah that's it.

Top Bottom