• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OFFICIAL AZ Power Rankings & Social Thread (Updated: 11/27/13)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
EDIT: SWF's new quickposting is terrible and takes like 50 years and makes me do double posts

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Coming out of retirement due to EVO.

EVO? that's the thing on youtube where all the musicians upload their music videos through, right? :p
are you trying to become a musician, elvis?

p.s. NicknyteVEVO doesn't exist yet
i highly recommend you getting on that

Corigames

Smash Hero
But Dad, why is Luigi running?

Because he's the hero Smash deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll punch him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Nyte.

Corigames

Smash Hero
Why not just start a new thread? Are we really so attached to this one that we can't start a new Power Ranking/ Social thread with someone at the helm that's a bit more active in the community?

If I were to make a list and list the list, this list would be a list that looks like this list.
1. Wobbles
2. Axe
3. Taj
4. Silly Kyle
5. GG7
6. Tai
7. Falcoty
8. Angel
9. Corigames
10. Nickest of Nytes

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I retired a long time ago and only entered doubles because Plenip. Nicknyte still needs to be the noobgate.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I have bad news everybody. I will no longer be seriously considering making Game and Watch my tertiary character in Melee. I want to save all my 9 mojo for PM.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I was going to make a post that said, "I wish there was a 'Like' button so that I could like that comment." Then I realized, there was one...

B-Will

BRoomer
BRoomer
I want...is it angel? I want his num haha. Free time has opened up for me and I can't simply sit back and watch vids without playing a lil. I'm always on campus!

TAG$

Smash Apprentice
Last weekend was so much fun it was such a gratifying experience to play with the norcal smashers and of course my tucson crew as well.I feel like i always learn something new,something i couldve done but didnt do when I play with you all GGS much love.

D

Deleted member

sup arizona.

you guys are cool.

i kinda miss hanging out with you guys at apex.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
where specifically? i personally live in tempe and phoenix (depending on if im at school or with my parents), but there's people all over.

p.s. do you have a facebook? we use facebook groups waaayyyy more than smashboards nowadays, to be completely honest.

coolusername

Smash Rookie
where specifically? i personally live in tempe and phoenix (depending on if im at school or with my parents), but there's people all over.

p.s. do you have a facebook? we use facebook groups waaayyyy more than smashboards nowadays, to be completely honest.
43rd Ave and Bethany

and yeah, I have a facebook. Just look for Raymundo Hernandez.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I'm randomly popping in here to ask if anyone from Arizona would be interested in Salt Fest, a video gaming regional, hosted in Salt Lake City, Utah on May 10-11. (It's been a little over 7 years since the last time AZ has come to SLC. XD)
Melee (and Brawl, for those here that play both) is planned to be ran all on Saturday. There will be a GUARANTEED $150+ pot bonus for singles of both Smash games, each, with the pot bonus increasing with increased entries. We're planning to add doubles for both Smash games as well.
Also, for those that play other competitive games, Salt Fest will include multiple other ones as well, with big names like Justin Wong and Chris G coming. It's also a video gaming convention, on top of being a tournament, so there will be panels, contests, and whatnot throughout the 2 days.

Click Here for the Salt Fest Website
Click Here for the SWF Thread

If you pre-register, use promo code: BJGRXTGO1RRF to get $10 off the venue fee (bumping it down to $20 before the $10 entry fee for each tournament event).
Up until April 18th, we will be giving up to 4 badges if you book a hotel and email the reservation to registration@utahfightcircuit.com

PS: Congrats to Wobbles for taking 2nd at KoC2.

Corigames

Smash Hero
If someone is willing to drive, I'm willing to put in for gas.

• Players are to attend their matches at the designated times they are called. If you are late to a match, the following rules will be applied based on the amount of time:
  • If you are 5 minutes late: Results in a match loss
  • If you are 10 minutes late: Results in a set loss
I like this a lot. Also the stage-to-port placement chart is nice. I really think it should be invoked more.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
If someone is willing to drive, I'm willing to put out for gas.

;)

jk, you're all ugly

No disrespect, Perfect Chaos, but the only two things that appeal to me about SLC are the safety and high amount of sexually repressed, crazily horny Mormon ladies.

JaceComix

Smash Apprentice
I tagged Wobbles and TAI on Facebook already, but I'll be in Phoenix next week if anyone wants to play.
Thursday night would be best for me since I won't have any work on friday. Just a flight that I'd like to be nice and tired for if ya know what I mean :lick:

Slyer

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone, new to the community. Was wondering if anyone here in the Grand Canyon State is interested in a duel with a fast, tenacious Melee player who wants to know what it's like to fight an experienced competitive player...

I'm up in Flagstaff currently, yet I own my own car and am willing to drive in-state a couple of hundred miles. I'm that desperate for a worthy foe. EVO is coming up and I'm not as experienced as I would like to be battling human opponents.

Let me know, eh?

Top Bottom